X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THE EVILS OF GINGER

Originally posted by Beroshi View Post
    Ah good point Sir Benedict, yet I would not connect two actions of God to another so easily. God also decides about life or death, are we supposed to follow his example in that as well then? We must follow in his example in being the best Christians we can be, but we must not act as God!

So yes, God flew trough the clouds but again, the heavens are Gods domain, earth is ours.
    Are you saying that if God so commanded we should not do as he says? What if he were to tell you to participate in the genocide of some heathen clan? Would your earthly morals stop you? If you answered negatively to following him then I say to you sir, You are no Christian! Exodus 32:28.
    Read , 1Samual 15, where it is written Then Samuel heard God's voice saying:
    "I am sorry that I made Saul king, because he has turned against me and has not followed my orders.
    And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.

"Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare nothing; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling baby, ox and sheep, camel and ass".
    Read , 1Samual 15, where it is written-
    So Saul gathered a huge army and they slaughtered the whole of Amalek.
    The only person spared was the king, who was taken prisoner.
    Everyone else was 'utterly destroyed ... with the edge of the sword'.

The only other lives spared were the best of the calves, lambs, sheep and oxen, which were to be sacrificed to God.

Then Samuel heard God's voice saying:
    "I am sorry that I made Saul king, because he has turned against me and has not followed my orders."
    What you going to do believe in modern morals Or the word of God?
    sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
    Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
    Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
    Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Benedict A. Davis View Post
      Are you saying that if God so commanded we should not do as he says? What if he were to tell you to participate in the genocide of some heathen clan? Would your earthly morals stop you? If you answered negatively to following him then I say to you sir, You are no Christian! Exodus 32:28.
      Read , 1Samual 15, where it is written Then Samuel heard God's voice saying:
      "I am sorry that I made Saul king, because he has turned against me and has not followed my orders.
      Read , 1Samual 15, where it is written-
      So Saul gathered a huge army and they slaughtered the whole of Amalek.
      The only person spared was the king, who was taken prisoner.
      Everyone else was 'utterly destroyed ... with the edge of the sword'.

The only other lives spared were the best of the calves, lambs, sheep and oxen, which were to be sacrificed to God.

Then Samuel heard God's voice saying:
      "I am sorry that I made Saul king, because he has turned against me and has not followed my orders."
      What you going to do believe in modern morals Or the word of God?

I get what you are saying Sir Benedict, yet the examples you give are direct orders given by God. I would never disobey a direct order from God.
      The fact that we must also immitate exacly every action ever done by God is a totally different point.
      1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
      23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

I get what you are saying Sir Benedict, yet the examples you give are direct orders given by God. I would never disobey a direct order from God.
        The fact that we must also immitate exacly every action ever done by God is a totally different point.
        1 Corinthians 11:1.
        Consider this that these words more properly close the preceding chapter, than begin a new one, and refer to the rules therein laid down, and which the apostle would have the Corinthians follow him in, as he did Christ: that as he sought, both in private and public, and more especially in his ministerial service, to do all things to the glory of God, and not for his own popular applause, in which he imitated Christ, who sought not his own glory, but the glory of him that sent him; so he would have them do all they did in the name of Christ, and to the glory of God by him: where I only ask you to imitate me in points in which I imitate Christ.
        Imitate God, yes or no, heaven or hell, your choice bucko.
        Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
        Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Comment

1 Corinthians 11:1.
          Consider this that these words more properly close the preceding chapter, than begin a new one, and refer to the rules therein laid down, and which the apostle would have the Corinthians follow him in, as he did Christ: that as he sought, both in private and public, and more especially in his ministerial service, to do all things to the glory of God, and not for his own popular applause, in which he imitated Christ, who sought not his own glory, but the glory of him that sent him; so he would have them do all they did in the name of Christ, and to the glory of God by him: where I only ask you to imitate me in points in which I imitate Christ.
          Imitate God, yes or no, heaven or hell, your choice bucko.

Correctly my dear Sir Benedict! The apostle said to imitate him in points in which he (the apostle) imitated Christ and God. Imitate him in points in which he imitated. The apostles did not fly. They did not imitate God in that point.
          1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
          23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Correctly my dear Sir Benedict! The apostle said to imitate him in points in which he (the apostle) imitated Christ and God. Imitate him in points in which he imitated. The apostles did not fly. They did not imitate God in that point.
            Who is to say but God, who is his apostle. hich by definition is a person sent out to convey God's word but we are warned in the Bible-
            But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the APOSTLES of our Lord Jesus Christ; How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. ( Jude 1:17-18 )

You are not one of those mockers are you? I feel I will wait for you to prove me wrong with appropriate scripture not you attempting to nit pick my examples.

Comment

Are you saying that if God so commanded we should not do as he says?
              Brother, I think this heathen is saying that God lives in the clouds and if we fly then He'll get, I don't know, jealous? Angry? Confused? While it's possible God lives hidden in the clouds (Acts 1:9-11), it's not likely that the heavens is located in clouds, but probably high above them. Otherwise Capt. Portway would have surely seen God, or at least His Temple (Psalms 11:4; Mark 16:19). At the very least, some of the holy host hanging around outside (1 Kings 22:19).
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

That's because the Apostles lived in a post-sin world. Adam wasn't restricted.

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it:
                and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
                Genesis 1:28.

Did you get that, friend? Have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Exactly what does this have to do with how evil gingers are?

YIC
                  1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapture Eddie View Post
                    Friends, I have come to the conclusion that people with Ginger hair are really agents of Satan.
                    Being Ginger is an abomination and people who choose to have Red Hair truly are God Mockers.

*It's a well known fact that Gingers cannot stand bright sunlight.

*Most Gingers have a profusion of marks over their deathly white skin.

*A race of Gingers resides in Ireland. A place famous for It's Cattlick inbreeding.

*95% of all Goths are actually Ginger. you can tell this without a doubt when the black dye they use on their hair washes out and they are left with a Ginger Halo.

*Gingers throw hissy fits. It's a well known fact that Gingers are temperimental and go into a demented state of violence at the slightest provocation.

*Gingers are also called "Carrot Tops". This is obviously caused by a mental deficiency caused by being retarded.

*The word Ginger is in fact an anagram of a very racist word. We at Landover do not approve of racist intolerance.

A simple search of the Internet reveled the following facts about Gingers (commonly known as "those with Gingervitis"):

324904 kids are born with Gingervitis a year.
                    10% of kids born with Gingervitis commit suicide by age 16.

30% of those infected with Gingervitis live healthy, productive, long lives.

20% of those infected with Gingervitis feel great self hatred, and attempt to bite others in hopes they will spread Gingervitis.

80% of Ginger Kids are totally unaware they are soulless.

20% of those infected with Gingervitis, know they don’t have souls and pursue a life devoted to Satanism, Paganism, and/or Politics.

95% of those infected with Gingervitis believe they are ugly contagious beasts, resulting in an extreme fear of such common things as:
                    Trying on clothes in public dressing rooms
                    Sharing food
                    Intercourse
                    Sharing blood
                    Kissing the opposite sex.
                    Having Friends.

It begs the question, "are Gingers Goth Vampires or just plain retardeds?"

[ATTACH]5889[/ATTACH]

Obviously, they are both.
                    I'm offensive and I find this ginger
                    Matthew 16:24-25
                    Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wishes to come after me must deny himself, take up his cross, and follow me.
                    For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Comment

Is this a universal belief held by Baptists? Also, it's hilarious that people feel this way about redheads (like myself) in modern times. What would you suggest we do for salvation? Or are we damned regardless?

Comment

Originally posted by alannababe View Post
                        Is this a universal belief held by Baptists? Also, it's hilarious that people feel this way about redheads (like myself) in modern times. What would you suggest we do for salvation? Or are we damned regardless?
                        You sound like you're not only damned, but looking forward to Satan using his monstrous, clawed fists for stretching out your anus like the Boston Lincoln Tunnel for his personal amusement. I suggest you sit up straight, wipe that smirk off your face, call your mother and thank her for not letting you be gay, and consider your eternal future seriously.

Comment

In my home country which is Jamaica people who have red hair often turn out to be witches. Sometimes we catch them and beat them but usually we set them on fire. Sometimes they are beaten and then set on fire too. It is not just the Baptists who believe that people who have red hair are involved in sorcery because most people believe that. I am not Baptist because I am Rastafari. Modern times have nothing to do with it.
                          Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                            You sound like you're not only damned, but looking forward to Satan using his monstrous, clawed fists for stretching out your anus like the Boston Lincoln Tunnel for his personal amusement. I suggest you sit up straight, wipe that smirk off your face, call your mother and thank her for not letting you be gay, and consider your eternal future seriously.
                            I'm genuinely curious about this belief, I'm not trying to be hostile

Comment

Originally posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
                              In my home country which is Jamaica people who have red hair often turn out to be witches. Sometimes we catch them and beat them but usually we set them on fire. Sometimes they are beaten and then set on fire too. It is not just the Baptists who believe that people who have red hair are involved in sorcery because most people believe that. I am not Baptist because I am Rastafari. Modern times have nothing to do with it.
                              Well then I'm glad I don't live in Jamaica lol

Comment

Well then I'm glad I don't live in Jamaica lol
                                If Hillary wins, USA is going to look like Jamaica in a few months. That's what I Man Rastafari is working for.
                                1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Working...
                                X