X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: URGENT funding need: Save James Hutchins' Truck Stop Ministry!

See my post above, Sister.

I'm sorry, but we need to leave this area soon and fan out.

What do you want done?

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
      Mo7, the dogs did a great job (thank you for releasing them)...that is until they got to the northerly section of the woods.

One of them (I think it's Schatzi?) clumsily jumped into one of the Man Traps the boys had laid out for Faith Machine, and it closed on her.

If it had just been her leg I would have snapped it off, but it's clenched all around her hindquarter...and she dragged herself and the trap under a log when I poked it to investigate.

What do you want us to do? I'm wearing new shoes or I'd try to go in there after her.

Sorry.
      I don't care about your shoes. I'll buy you a new pair. Get in there and get her out and get her to the vet. She's pregnant! I'd come and get her myself, except I'm expecting a visitor soon.

Comment

I thought I saw Brother Faith Machine so naturally I fired my trusty .950 JDJ at his head. Unfortunately it turned out to be a tourist who somehow got passed our gates. I am certain Jesus wanted him dead though otherwise the Holy Spirit wouldn't have guided me towards shooting him. No doubt he was a child rapist, or worse, an Obama voter.

In about an hour Brother Bob4God should arrive with the rocket launcher so we can start our hunting party. It might be advisable for most people to stay off the streets for the next few hours. In the meantime I will do some target practice on those annoyingly noisy dogs that suddenly arrived here.

Of course, Jesus is the ultimate American patriot:
        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
          I don't care about your shoes...Get in there and get her out and get her to the vet. She's pregnant! I'd come and get her myself, except I'm expecting a visitor soon.
          Well excuse me, I'm sorry about your expected company, but I am chasing a fallen Church™ Member!

I yanked on the chain a few times but it's caught on something and she just howled. It's hurting my ears!

Did the other one come home, at least?

Comment

Were they these shoes?

or these ones?

Has it occurred to you that the reason she might be howling is that Brother Machine may have a vice-like grip on her?

Siegfried returned with a piece of fabric in his mouth, which looks suspiciously like Brother Machine's pants.

Comment

So tired...

...tired of running...

Look at all the people I've hurt...

God bless you Bassili... Basi... however it's spelt....

God bless you Basi and Mother of Seven...

...can't drag you...

...drag you into this...

I am in the marsh out near the Grange Hall, over on Route 5. I'm sorry for...

...for...

Letting everybody....

down

Posted from LBC for Nintendo 3DS™
              WARNING:
              In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
              REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                In the meantime I will do some target practice on those annoyingly noisy dogs that suddenly arrived her
                No Brother COM, they're my dogs. Don't hurt them, I beseech thee!

Comment

I just had a call from my maid - she's spotted him at the east end of Plantation Rd!
                  FM, get here now, I've sent them off in the wrong direction.

Comment

No Brother COM, they're my dogs. Don't hurt them, I beseech thee!
                    Can't you teach them not to bark? It's highly annoying. So far shooting them seems to be the only thing that stops them from barking. How many dogs did you send anyway?

Their annoying barking reminds me of Revelation 22:15: "For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie."
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Were they these shoes?

Can I just ask how exactly you propose replacing my shoes, when your last check sent to the Church™ was marked "Please do not cash until the 15th of the month" ?

Look, I tried to shine my cigarette lighter under there but she backed away, so I've lit some rags and tossed them in, trying to smoke her out.

Nothing yet but some scrabbling sounds...

This is so annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                        Can't you teach them not to bark? It's highly annoying. So far shooting them seems to be the only thing that stops them from barking.

Their annoying barking reminds me of Revelation 22:15: "For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie."
                        Don't you know anything at all about dachshunds? They bark to let you know they've found their prey.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post

Nothing yet but some scrabbling sounds...

This is so annoying.
                          That's her nesting. She's having her pups!
                          Forget it. You go off with Brother COM and I'll let the kids let Mr Machine the visitor in, while I rescue the dog.

Comment

That's her nesting. She's having her pups!

Forget it. You go off with Brother COM and I'll let the kids let Mr Machine the visitor in, while I rescue the dog.
                            Just get here and shut her up, she's ruining the whole plan.

I'm heading over to Plantation Road. Thanks for the tip. You did that part right at least.

I swear, this is turning into the longest day...

Comment

Yes, that's right, I'M ON PLANTATION ROAD NOW.

Mother of Seven, I can't wait to sink my teeth into your juicy pie. I'll bet it tastes so good, I'll want sloppy seconds, and I'll never want to leave.

WARNING:
                              In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                              REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                                So tired...

...tired of running...

Look at all the people I've hurt...

God bless you Bassili... Basi... however it's spelt....

God bless you Basi and Mother of Seven...

...can't drag you...

...drag you into this...

I am in the marsh out near the Grange Hall, over on Route 5. I'm sorry for...

...for...

Letting everybody....

down

Hang in there, bro! Everything will be OK, because I prayed to Jesus to make everything OK. Just calm down, and get yourself to the closest Greyhound station (I assume you can't get to your car), and come to Michigan. There is a fresh, warm, steamy pie waiting for you here. You need some good sleep, and then we can figure out what we should do with all that money. (I have a few ideas, one of them includes the Bahamas).
                                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                                True Christians are Perfect!
                                True Christian™ Love.
                                Salvation™ made Easy!
                                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Working...
                                X