X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Managing Racism - INSTABAN Feature

HAHAHA That's it??????????? That's all you have to say? You know exactly what I said!!!!! You guy's are pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by Orison View Post
      HAHAHA That's it??????????? That's all you have to say? You know exactly what I said!!!!! You guy's are pathetic!
      Right over your head, no surprise there. Yes, I understood what you said, only an utter moron would think otherwise. The point being and I'll explain it for the mentally challenged (you know who you are). Not everyone will always understand a poorly constructed sentence. In addition, the reader looses respect for the writer as why should the reader care what the writer wrote if the writer does not bother to do a decent job. Have some pride!
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I'm thinking you must be a Teacher where you live. VA. maybe, maybe not. Either way you are right about understanding a sentance. You seem like a smart individual, so how have you come to buy into all this smut?

Comment

You guy's are pathetic!
          Please, please stop using apostrophes for plurals. Please.

Do you enjoy the sound of nails scratching on a blackboard?

That's what you're doing to me with your horrendous grasp of the written American language.

Please stop. You're causing pain.

Comment

I'm thinking you must be a Teacher where you live. VA. maybe, maybe not. Either way you are right about understanding a sentance. You seem like a smart individual, so how have you come to buy into all this smut?
            No, not a teacher. I am currently a long haul trucker and I own a farm. I have retired from my primary career long ago.

Education and literacy are important, it is one of the things that differentiates us from animals. Many here appear to be overly concerned about spelling, punctuation, grammar and structure. The reality is we are not. In life, you must always dot you i's and cross your t's. Slacking off in any area is the beginning of the end. Living by God's word, you must live by all of it. You cannot chose only the fun parts and ignore the icky ones. Some one cooks, we all eat, someone cleans. Skip a step and the system fails.
            Attached Files
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaner View Post
              What if one of those flappy-lipped jungle bunny's comes in here and starts calling us "cracker" and stuff like that. They should be punished too; not only the white people.

Dean
              shut your'e pie hole cracker

Comment

Originally posted by EmilyRose View Post
                shut your'e pie hole cracker
                Wow Emily, you are really suprising me. I am surprised you are not complaining about yourself. By the way, it is you're not your'e.

Comment

I want to know what's wrong with this instaban thing and why people aren't instantly banned by it. I feel sort of let down by the inadequacy of this new forum feature. Can someone get a refund from vBulletin?
                  May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by OnYourKnees View Post
                    Colored person/folk
                    Darkie
                    Descendant of Ham (LOOK IT UP, it's in Genesis)
                    Canaanite (LOOK IT UP, it's in Genesis)
                    Negro/Negress
                    Nigra/Nigress
                    These are all incredibly ignorant terms to use.

Are you trolling? Because I can't imagine that anybody is unaware of that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase2 View Post

You're not suggesting we're racist are you?

There's a darkie family living two houses down from us, and I let my kids play with their niglets all the time. I even let my kids bring the niglets in to tidy their rooms and do the dishes and their laundry. What's racist about that? I'm helping them to be successful in their future occupations. One day, when they're fully trained, they can be taken into a proper home as valued servants and can even be Saved through Christ and the KJV. If they ever learn to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase2 View Post

What would you prefer to be called, hamite?

Is the Negro College Fund offensive to you? Does the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People bother you, boy?
                        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                          What would you prefer to be called, hamite?

Is the Negro College Fund offensive to you? Does the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People bother you, boy?
                          He just does not get it.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                            Wow Emily, you are really suprising me. I am surprised you are not complaining about yourself. By the way, it is you're not your'e.
                            Actually it is "your" not "you're" or "your'e".

Comment

Originally posted by x60tablet View Post
                              Actually it is "your" not "you're" or "your'e".
                              Well, that was helpful. Now please go away and leave us alone.
                              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

man i cant stand narrow minded rednecks like yourself.. your the reason why all this hateredness is still in this world... before i loose my religion i'm juss gonna say your no better then anyone else...God mad us all equal.. and i'll pray for you... YOU have no idea how bad i juss wanna cuss you out..but i'm not gonna stoop down to your level
                                Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools. Proverbs 19:29

Comment

Working...
                                X