Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page Stink balling
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

(#1)
Old
God Squad
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 3rd class Tin Tither Ribfest '06 Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Long service medal, 2nd class Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award

eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Stink balling - 08-27-2007, 05:44 AM

Stink balling

I have found a new hobby. Firearms are difficult to buy legally where I am. But illegally, of cousre any tard with enough cah can get one. Thus proving that making guns illeagal means only criminlas carry guns.

So, to cut to the chase. You can buy paint ball guns. Now these things can be “barrels” of fun. I appealed to my brother and other family members to send me all left over scents. After deer season they often have some left over fox, skunk, deer in heat, or even buck in rut scents left over. ( and if any of you have any, send me a pm and I’ll give you my address to send me more) If you take the paint ball balls and use a syringe carefully to suck all the paint out, and then use another syringe carefully to inject the scent, followed by a drop of instant adhesive to plug the hole, you have the perfect hippie tagger!

Yes, those stoned (shame not in the Biblical sense) hippies make the perfect targets. They are usually so wasted on reefer and angel dust they don’t even feel the ball slam into them. Even if they do, they can’t see any color so it doesn’t register. A good shot to the gonadial area can make them think they wet themself though! Then they stink like mink. The hippie may notice it a little, but his nose is so impaired from sniffing glue and other solvents he won’t really pay attention. If anything he will think he had an accident from eatting too much tofu again. . But it serves as a warning for all sober citizens to stay well away. I’ve had hours of fun doing this and I must say, that if I didn’t get a freezer full of meat, I might like it better than deer hunting.

Wicca warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shooting wiccidians is great, but be careful of scents. Shooting a male wiccidian with doe in heat scent so he may get “mounted” during a woodland frolic is fine. But don’t hit a female wiccidian as she would probably enjoy it. Shoot females with a diluted buck in rut and with any luck a dominant buck may come along and kill her.

Matthew:
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

http://www.shangrala.org/Pictures/Christ%20Michael.jpg
(#2)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Stink balling - 08-27-2007, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliot mayfield View Post
Stink balling

I have found a new hobby. Firearms are difficult to buy legally where I am. But illegally, of cousre any tard with enough cah can get one. Thus proving that making guns illeagal means only criminlas carry guns.

So, to cut to the chase. You can buy paint ball guns. Now these things can be “barrels” of fun. I appealed to my brother and other family members to send me all left over scents. After deer season they often have some left over fox, skunk, deer in heat, or even buck in rut scents left over. ( and if any of you have any, send me a pm and I’ll give you my address to send me more) If you take the paint ball balls and use a syringe carefully to suck all the paint out, and then use another syringe carefully to inject the scent, followed by a drop of instant adhesive to plug the hole, you have the perfect hippie tagger!

Yes, those stoned (shame not in the Biblical sense) hippies make the perfect targets. They are usually so wasted on reefer and angel dust they don’t even feel the ball slam into them. Even if they do, they can’t see any color so it doesn’t register. A good shot to the gonadial area can make them think they wet themself though! Then they stink like mink. The hippie may notice it a little, but his nose is so impaired from sniffing glue and other solvents he won’t really pay attention. If anything he will think he had an accident from eatting too much tofu again. . But it serves as a warning for all sober citizens to stay well away. I’ve had hours of fun doing this and I must say, that if I didn’t get a freezer full of meat, I might like it better than deer hunting.

Wicca warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shooting wiccidians is great, but be careful of scents. Shooting a male wiccidian with doe in heat scent so he may get “mounted” during a woodland frolic is fine. But don’t hit a female wiccidian as she would probably enjoy it. Shoot females with a diluted buck in rut and with any luck a dominant buck may come along and kill her.
Sadly, all we can get here is fruit-fly pheromone, but it is VERY strong. When I am in town, I am called to minister to the wayward women by pointing at them on the street, yelling "HARLOT" and smacking them upside the head with my KJV1611 steel-clad if they do not fall to the ground and beg for mercy.

One day I accidentally mistook the Mayor's daughter as a streetwalker and Kabonged her. It was her fault, her dress was at least an inch above her knees!

The mayor almost wouldn't forgive me. I had to send Bobby-Joe to his house during Thanksgiving to stand outside the bathroom window and baste the little kids with this stuff as they came into the bathroom....when they went to the porch for pie, millions of flies attached themselves to the childrens' heads and wouldn't let go. Even killing them a hundred at a time merely caused two hundred to replace the dead ones. I happened to be in the neighborhood with a news crew and the whole STATE saw what were obviously the children of Beelezebub. The mayor had to move away. The children....oh, the poor children. They must have ingested gallons of flies. I'll bet they are still belching flies if they haven't killed themselves already.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#3)
Old
God Squad
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 3rd class Tin Tither Ribfest '06 Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Long service medal, 2nd class Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award

eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Stink balling - 08-27-2007, 06:34 AM

I have to remember that one. I could trade you some concentrated fox urine for some of that!

Matthew:
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

http://www.shangrala.org/Pictures/Christ%20Michael.jpg