X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by yourmomsucks View Post
    the southerners didnt let the slaves go ?
    thats why they had the civil war ? are you playing dumb or were you born that way ?
    maybe you fell down the stairs when u were 3 ?

It was god that freed the slaves, the war had nothing to do whit the slaves being set free!!!
    Genesis 2:1-2 By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.

Comment

Originally posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
      our country is 4 times older than america, Denmark was founded when anyone had even thought of America..
      And your most famous historical figure is Hamlet, congratulations.

I can only agree whit you, I have been at his grave. Nothing but a pile og dirt and rocks.
      Genesis 2:1-2 By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.

Comment

I must say that I do listen to the sounds right now! This is decently cryptic but I know some agrees to me! I feel bad for the Danes because of this thread though!
        This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by UnholyDoofuss View Post
          I must say that I do listen to the sounds right now! This is decently cryptic but I know some agrees to me! I feel bad for the Danes because of this thread though!

Dont do that!!!
          I live in denmark, this country is filled with hate, sex out side of marriage, alcohol, evil people!!! If i didn't have the church and god then i don't know how i will survive here..

Comment

I'm a Swede! I know very well what the fuck goes on there and it's nothing as these lies! You fucking dumb asses blacklist all and shade your children from truth because it burns you down like a true light should!

Now: We don't live in America and we're fucking proud and happy about it! The Sounds!

Comment

I'm a Swede! I know very well what the piffle goes on there and it's nothing as these lies! You piffleing dumb asses blacklist all and shade your children from truth because it burns you down like a true light should!

Now: We don't live in America and we're piffleing proud and happy about it! The Sounds!

Dont come here with your lies and try ro learn me about this country i live in!!! Denmark is a country that is filled with evil just like yours and you know it!!!

Comment

Blind fool! You don't deserve a country the way you speak of your own! In our old days you would be cast out of your village and you would only find brutality where you came!

Comment

I'm a Swede! I know very well what the piffle goes on there and it's nothing as these lies! You piffleing dumb asses blacklist all and shade your children from truth because it burns you down like a true light should!

Now: We don't live in America and we're piffleing proud and happy about it! The Sounds!
                  My, what a bad attitude you have. You really must learn to speak in a civilized manor.
                  Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
                  Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
                  Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
                  Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
                  Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
                  Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
                    My, what a bad attitude you have. You really must learn to speak in a civilized manor.

I agree with you Lisa
                    I live in this country, i know how it is, the only reason why i still live in Denmark is because i belive God placed me here for a reason

Comment

Final words: Don't call yourself a Dane or a man of the North cause you hid behind a woman! Don't even try calling yourself a man! Your ancestors who was the fear of the world laughs over your hide in Valhall!

Comment

Final words: Don't call yourself a Dane or a man of the North cause you hid behind a woman! Don't even try calling yourself a man! Your ancestors who was the fear of the world laughs over your hide in Valhall!

OMG!!! I must laugh!!! Valhall??? joke of the year!!!
                        I dont hide behind a woman, i am here my self defending my self against your insult. God will not look nice appon you..

Comment

I can only pray that those are your last words.

Make sure you understand what is coming for in your eternal life.

Revelation 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."
                          Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
                          Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
                          Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
                          Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
                          Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

This really is dumb and dumber

Cranky old man is a loser with to much time, he thinks he's smart, but isto stupid to search the right flags on the internet.

Than the woman i've read here are really blondes, that'sfor sure and

ALAH WILL KILL YOU ALL

Comment

Originally posted by Gaydar View Post
                              This really is dumb and dumber

Cranky old man is a loser with to much time, he thinks he's smart, but isto stupid to search the right flags on the internet.

Than the woman i've read here are really blondes, that'sfor sure and

ALAH WILL KILL YOU ALL
                              You better get of the computer before your babysitter gets back.

Comment

Originally posted by trust-the-lord View Post
                                Dont come here with your lies and try ro learn me about this country i live in!!! Denmark is a country that is filled with evil just like yours and you know it!!!

But you and your american friends are in there good rights to tell ME, and Several other danes how our country is, when in fact none of them has never even been there?

That makes no sense

perhaps you say you are danish, but the stuff you say, has nothing to do with denmark. I'm again reffering to your hamlet post

Comment

Working...
                                X