Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Favorite Bible Verses
Reload this Page Verses to save.
Favorite Bible Verses Brother Harry's Bible Study and more!

(#41)
Old
Muttonheaded homer -- very confused young man
On the point of being banned for lying and libel
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Fish is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
BUT YOU CAN'T.
I could if I thought you were genuinely interested. But lets not fool ourselves huh?
(#42)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 03:41 AM

I rest my case, you're spouting nothing but excuses and whining.
You really don't have anything to say.

Jesus hates lukewarm so-called christians like you.
Those who are only HEARERS of the Word, but not DOERS of the Word.
Enjoy hell.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
(#43)
Old

Fish is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 03:53 AM

Quote:
I rest my case, you're spouting nothing but excuses and whining.
You really don't have anything to say.

Jesus hates lukewarm so-called christians like you.
Those who are only HEARERS of the Word, but not DOERS of the Word.
Enjoy hell.
So are you professing with your own mouth that you are a Christian?
(#44)
Old
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
So are you professing with your own mouth that you are a Christian?
I confess my faith in Jesus Christ through BOTH faith and works.

No matter what He commands, I'll do it.
Because I have FAITH IN HIM.

Do you believe you can be kind without ever showing kindness? I think not!
It's the same with faith in Jesus, if you had any faith at all, you'd respect His wishes, and honour His commandments.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 10-13-2006 at 04:05 AM.
(#45)
Old

Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 04:07 AM

Quote:
I confess my faith in Jesus Christ through BOTH faith and works.

No matter what He commands, I'll do it.
Because I have FAITH IN HIM.

Do you believe you can be kind without ever showing kindness? I think not!
It's the same with faith in Jesus, if you had any faith at all, you'd respect His wishes, and honour His commandments.
Is that why you are here on this forum? Because you love Jesus?
(#46)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Is that why you are here on this forum? Because you love Jesus?
This is a forum for us, the members of Landover Baptist, to shout His praises, spread the Word, and to fellowship with other True Christians..

THE REAL QUESTION IS: WHY ARE YOU HERE?
TO MOCK HIM?

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 10-13-2006 at 04:10 AM.
(#47)
Old

Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 04:15 AM

Quote:
This is a forum for us, the members of Landover Baptist, to shout His praises, spread the Word, and to fellowship with other True Christians..

THE REAL QUESTION IS: WHY ARE YOU HERE?
TO MOCK HIM?
Don't give me that, puh-leeez...
(#48)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 04:21 AM

Once again, I rest my case..
You truly have NOTHING useful to say, you're probably only here to make sure we waste our time on you.
Instead of on someone who actually wants to be Saved!

Goodbye, homer.
I'm sure you'll be banned by morning, so by all means, continue on your current road of damnation but don't blame us when you end up in hell.
We've warned you.

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 10-13-2006 at 04:21 AM.
(#49)
Old

Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Goodbye, homer.
For the last time, my name isn't Homer.

You need to repent, mate. Seriously.
(#50)
Old
Professor of English Landover University
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Real American™ Saved 5 Years Ribfest '04 Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Real American™ Mission to Australia Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Enobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 04:57 AM

Quote:
All those verses you posted are Mosaic Law. Old Covenant. It was meant for the Jews.

The new covenant has been established and salvation has come to Jew and gentile alike.

Read Hebrews and you might understand what Jesus meant when he said what you've quoted.
Oh, I see. All the stuff you don't like very much, you liberal little wuss, was meant for the Jews -- not for civilized people like yourself. Try to understand, you disgusting heretic, that what was good enough for the Jews is good enough for you. Jesus did not come to remove liberal wusses like yourself from the obligations of the Law and he will come again with a great sword in his mouth and wipe you and your false Christian friends out.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
(#51)
Old

Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enobarbus View Post
Oh, I see. All the stuff you don't like very much, you liberal little wuss, was meant for the Jews -- not for civilized people like yourself. Try to understand, you disgusting heretic, that what was good enough for the Jews is good enough for you. Jesus did not come to remove liberal wusses like yourself from the obligations of the Law and he will come again with a great sword in his mouth and wipe you and your false Christian friends out.
This is covenant theology based on the Bible. Read Jeremiah 31:31-34, God hinted at this long ago.

And by the way I dont think there will be a literal sword hanging out of Jesus' mouth when he returns.
(#52)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 05:26 AM

Quote:
This is covenant theology based on the Bible. Read Jeremiah 31:31-34, God hinted at this long ago.

And by the way I dont think there will be a literal sword hanging out of Jesus' mouth when he returns.
And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD:
for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD:
for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
Jeremiah 31:34

And He DID forgive their iniquity, and He DID NOT remember their sins no more..

But in order to remember something (or not), it must have already happened, nit-wit. Same goes with forgiveness.
He forgave them of their PAST sins, and offered them a new covenant, yet they rejected it, since they killed Jesus.

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 10-13-2006 at 05:29 AM.
(#53)
Old

Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 05:47 AM

Jeremiah 31:31-34

31Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
(#54)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 06:15 AM

Right. I just explained that verse.
A bit on the slow side, aren't you?

(#55)
Old

Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Right. I just explained that verse.
A bit on the slow side, aren't you?
You only explained verse 34. I posted verses 31 to 34. Can you count?
(#56)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 06:23 AM

Quote:
You only explained verse 34. I posted verses 31 to 34. Can you count?
Yes, but we both know that your whole point hangs on your interpretation of verse 34..
Therfore it was the one I adressed, I didn't think you needed the other verses cited to you.

But knowing how tiny your intellect is, maybe I was wrong.
Yes, I am sorry, from now on I shall treat you as if you are mentally challenged ALL THE TIME.
Hope that helps.

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 10-13-2006 at 06:24 AM.
(#57)
Old

Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Hope that helps.
Not really. You seem to want to cling to your false beliefs rather than see the truth just to be popular amongst your TC buddies.
(#58)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Not really. You seem to want to cling to your false beliefs rather than see the truth just to be popular amongst your TC buddies.
As I implied earlier, care to present any scripture for your silly accusations?

No of course you won't, because you can't.
It is obvious to EVERYONE here.

You and that homer 'frodo' excluded, but he doesn't seem to be here at the moment.
I'm sure you two would get along like two homers though.
After all, you're both retarded antichrists.

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 10-13-2006 at 06:33 AM.
(#59)
Old

Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 06:37 AM

Quote:
After all, you're both retarded antichrists.
Care to quote from scripture or tradition to back that up?
(#60)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Verses to save. - 10-13-2006, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Care to quote from scripture or tradition to back that up?
Tradition?!?!
You do know what Jesus says about 'tradition' don't you, homer?
(Of course you don't, you don't know anything about what Jesus says.)
But of course, I will give scripture:

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
1 John 2:22-24

What you've heard from the beginning.. The Mosaic law, nitwit!
But you throw the Mosaic law right out the window! That's a no-no, antichrist.
The righteous does what is righteous, which is obeying the eternal laws of Jesus:

And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming. If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.
1 John 2:28-29

Everyone that DOETH righteousness is a believer, not everyone that claims righteousness.
Thus you oppose fully accepting Jesus and His commandments, and anti means to be in opposition.

ANTICHRIST!

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 10-13-2006 at 06:47 AM.