X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 9 Reasons why GOD HATES HOLLAND!

Kids get free LSD when it's their birthday. They will invite all there friends and they have a party trip. Sounds like the 70s doesn't it? With all those hippies? Well, Holland=Hippieland. Note that they are all left winged and hate capitalism.

Comment

It is very funny to read how you guys think holland is like..
      Im happy to announce that I come from holland.

It is also very clear you guys don't know anything about the world at all.
      These 10 issues are complete bullshit.
      Its highly forbidden to have sex with children.
      Drugs is also illegal exept for softdrugs. Therefore you have to be 18 or older to be able to buy drugs. This doesn't mean everyone does this.

You guys are severely overgeneralizing the dutch country.
      They have over 70% religious people with a huge amount of christians among them.

If I had to mention all of these black making rediculous statements about the dutch people I would be typing this forum out of his bandwidth.
      If you really want to know how Dutch people are like, feel free to PM me.
      By the way, the entire world calls us : The Netherlands.
      And no, its not a pleonasm for Satan..
      Its called like that because we are equal to sea level.

Comment

@AtheistZ

How do you claim to know anything at all if you are an atheist?
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

My, my, why are Serbia and Canada going to Hell? Is every country going to Hell? Should I just move to Mars?

Comment

Originally posted by AtheistZ View Post
            If I had to mention all of these black making rediculous statements about the dutch people I would be typing this forum out of his bandwidth.
            So you have a negra problem as well?
            But they move to Holland because of free drugs I guess...
            "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
            John 8:32

Comment

Originally posted by OldWorld View Post
              My, my, why are Serbia and Canada going to Hell? Is every country going to Hell? Should I just move to Mars?

Maybe not all of them. The U.S.A. is definitely okay.

Germany might be safe. At least they used to be.
              Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                Maybe not all of them. The U.S.A. is definitely okay.

Germany might be safe. At least they used to be.
                Why the U.S.A. and Germany?

Comment

Why the U.S.A. and Germany?
                  God has granted the U.S.A. bounty like no other nation before it. It's obvious God loves us.

God may still love Germany. I'm not sure, but it's a strong possibility. I wrote a thread about it. It's in my signature.
                  Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Why are you happy about that?

They why are your prisons empty?

They have over 70% religious people with a huge amount of christians among them.
                    Those are almost all false Christians who ignore 90% of what is in the Holy Bible. They use the wrong version of the Bible as well.

Please post it here, so everyone can see.

The entire world disagrees with you.
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

My, my, why are Serbia and Canada going to Hell?
                      I did not research those yet.

Is every country going to Hell?
                      God does not hate all countries, only those that mock God. Most people will go to Hell, even those in America. But America does have the largest group of True Christians(tm) who will go to Heaven.

Should I just move to Mars?
                      Mars is just a dot in the sky. You can not live there since it is about as big as a Mellon.
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

It is very funny to read how you guys think holland is like..
                        I'm happy to say I'm moving away from this Godless place and get back to the US of A! My teaching days in this country are over, living here to teach for 2 years have been more then enough! I couldn't find any True Christians™ at all! I hope God breaks those dykes (notice they use lesbians to hold the water!) so their country will flood like in the 50s.

It is also very clear you guys don't know anything about the world at all.
                        These 10 issues are complete bullshit.
                        Please use nice words, this is a Christian forum after all. Children should be able to read this as well and with you using that foul language that is not possible. You would be an inresponsible parent.

Explain this then!

Drugs is also illegal exept for softdrugs. Therefore you have to be 18 or older to be able to buy drugs. This doesn't mean everyone does this.
                        You don't know a thing about your country. Softdrugs is illegal, but they use a thing called "gedoogbeleid". You should look here for more information about that.

You guys are severely overgeneralizing the dutch country.
                        It is filled with atheists. I am in Rotterdam at the moment, because I'm a teacher and wanted to do some international experience.....was I wrong! 70% is an atheist, no, even more!

Don't pollute God's bandwidth.

And no, its not a pleonasm for Satan..
                        So being equal to sea level makes it easier for you to piffle sea creatures? No wonder the country is filled with left winged idiots who "save the animals". And saving has a special meaning in Holland, you mean beastiality! And what did God say about beastiality again?

Exodus 22:19
                        Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death

Comment

Im happy to announce that I come from holland. . .
                          By the way, the entire world calls us : The Netherlands. . .

Netherlands = Nether-regions which can equal either the bad body parts or hell.

So you are not equal to sea level. You are much, much lower than that.

Chidingly Yours,

handmaiden
                          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

So you have a negra problem as well?
                            But they move to Holland because of free drugs I guess...
                            I don't have a negra problem, they are human to.
                            I do have a problem with muslims.

Comment

by the way don't listen to Dirk.
                              He is probably using wikipedia to filter all bad things about holland out, multiplying it with 10, and then lying about it at this forum.

And about this:
                              Explain this then!
                              That is a disgusting political group that doesn't have a single right to make laws. As I already told, Dirkie is trying to make bad propaganda.
                              The Netherlands is a free country where everyone is allowed to expres his opinion. That means for Political Factions aswell.

So please Dirk, shut it. You don't know anything about holland at all.
                              You are as native as the rest, without any real knowledge outside the bible.

If you really want to know how Dutch people are like, feel free to PM me. Please post it here, so everyone can see.

Quote:
                              The entire world disagrees with you.
                              ------
                              Cranky old man, you are not very bright for your age.
                              I guess you can't help it, you are christian after all.

Mars is not a small dot in the sky.
                              It is big enough to have all of you christians living there.
                              caution: there is no atmosphere. But I bet that if you ask god nicely he would place an atmosphere with his "divine" powers.

And no, im not going to post it here because of lunatics like you who try to blackmail Holland anyway.

Comment

Err.. you got the flag wrong.. again.. are you color blind?

Comment

Working...
                                X