X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How Should I Kill My Kittens: Drowning Or Smash Their Heads In?

Yeah I am with that other dude. Why kill your own kittens? Kinda cruel. I would never do that to my dog. Me and him are best friends. I had him since I was what 10? He is the best dog a boy could ask for. Even would protect me if something were to happen. Anyway treat your pets as your own companion. Because more than likely they will be there for you through and through.
    Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper42 View Post
      Yeah I am with that other dude. Why kill your own kittens? Kinda cruel. I would never do that to my dog. Me and him are best friends. I had him since I was what 10? He is the best dog a boy could ask for. Even would protect me if something were to happen. Anyway treat your pets as your own companion. Because more than likely they will be there for you through and through.
      Hello. I don't think we've met officially, but I've been reading your comments for some time. I find the quoted post to be highly ethnocentric. There are many cultures around the world where cats and dogs are part of the daily diet. Who are you to tell other people which young animals they can kill and which ones they should keep as pets? Unless you've been raised as and remain to be vegetarian, you've been eating young offspring of other species - cows, chickens, sheep, pigs - your whole life. Why is it OK to kill a cute little lamb and not OK to kill a kitten?

Also, since in the Western civilization cats are not considered to be part of the desired menu, there is another problem - lack of population control. One way to control cat population is to sterilize cats, another is to get rid of their offspring. You'd be surprised how common is the latter option -- please note that it's more economical and thus the only option for some people.
      John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Comment

Fine people can do whatever they want with animals. But if you don't want them, put them in a shelter or something idk. Let somebody else adopt them so they can give them love, and care. Bash their skulls, and drown them slowly? Why? That is just....beyond evil, and cruel. Don't give them a painful death. If animals have to die, bring them to a vet and put them to sleep. They die in peace.
        Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Comment

hey its me they keep hacking my account

Comment

Originally posted by AFabulousKilljoy View Post
            hey its me they keep hacking my account
            Who is "me," fabulous sweetie?

Now please be a darling and hop to the Introduction forum and post a proper introduction, will you?
            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
            True Christians are Perfect!
            True Christian™ Love.
            Salvation™ made Easy!
            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
            God HATES Rational Thinking!
            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

I heard a comment on TV the other that if you watch an animal closely you can learn a lot. I definitely agree. I watch my cats and try to interact with them at times on their level and study their reactions. I’ve learned many things; one of the most confusing is that they seem to be convinced that even though I am bigger and stronger, they are smarter. Most cat owners would quickly agree, but few would question why. How can a cat really think for a moment that it is smarter than a person? How can they fail to see the superiority of human intelligence? I know I’m smarter than they are, and yet I could never convince them of that.

I've killed one of them in front of them, But they're still eating out of the palm of my hand and thinking they are smarter than me!

Comment

Don't kill them at all, that is considered animal abuse, and can land you in jail. You can't spread the word of God if you are in prison

Comment

Originally posted by gerardwayruinedme View Post
                  Don't kill them at all, that is considered animal abuse, and can land you in jail. You can't spread the word of God if you are in prison
                  Don't be silly. Prisons are some of the most efficient breeding-grounds for religion.

Besides, one cannot abuse a position of unrestricted authority. There is simply no room for corruption when one has been given dominion over another.

Glory!
                  Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

God drowned a lot of kittens* in the Flood, but head-bashing (in the form of stoning to death) was something He only commanded to be done to sinful humans.

For example, a woman who was raped in a well-populated area but didn't cry for help just because, say-- a knife was being held to her throat.

Deuteronomy 22:23-24

Another example, some creep gathering twigs on the Sabbath. The Lord made sure to have His people stone the crap out of that guy pronto.

Numbers 15:32-36

The fact that drowning is considered a peacefull way to die just show how merciful God is, considering all the people and animals that He had to kill in order to cleanse the world of its wickness with the Great Flood.

* Not just kittens, of course. Also puppies, baby chicks, little bitty bunnies and adorable baby elephants.
                    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

You might consider burning. Witches often have cats as familiars. Witches are traditionally burned, especially in places where there are few suitable stones.

Burning purifies and at the same time allow life to continue for sufficient time to repent thoroughly and earnestly.

I think drowning is out. Other than the flood, which God promised He would never do again, drowning is not a recognized form of death sentence.

Wikipedia has an interesting article on "Ordeal by water"
                      Ordeal by water was associated with the witch hunts of the 16th and 17th centuries: an accused who sank was considered innocent, while floating indicated witchcraft. Some argued that witches floated because they had renounced baptism when entering the Devil's service. King James VI of Scotland (later also James I of England) claimed in his Daemonologie that water was so pure an element that it repelled the guilty.

The idea itself went back to classical times. Pliny the Elder in his Naturalis Historia, Bk. VII (ca AD 70), translator Philemon Holland, says: Hee <Philarchus> reporteth besides of these kind of men <sc. witches>, that they will never sink or drown in the water, be they charged never somuch with weightie & heavie apparel.
                      But you will see that the wicked float and the good sink. (Which leaves an interesting theological question in respect of Eliasha's "Floating Ax Head" miracle at 2:Kings:6:
                      5 But as one was felling a beam, the axe head fell into the water: and he cried, and said, Alas, master! for it was borrowed.
                      6 And the man of God said, Where fell it? And he shewed him the place. And he cut down a stick, and cast it in thither; and the iron did swim.
                      7 Therefore said he, Take it up to thee. And he put out his hand, and took it.)

Of course, on a broader view, it doesn't matter much which method you use as animals have no soul.
                      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                        . . . it doesn't matter much which method you use as animals have no soul.
                        That is an excellent point, esteemed Brother Bathfire. Animals have no souls because they are nothing more than a collection of appetites.

And with that in mind, one mustn't overlook the simplicity of poison.
                        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                          Don't be silly. Prisons are some of the most efficient breeding-grounds for religion.

Besides, one cannot abuse a position of unrestricted authority. There is simply no room for corruption when one has been given dominion over another.

Glory!
                          Are you insane or?
                          stop deleting my signature

Comment

this site is a cult

Comment

Originally posted by GayChristian View Post
                              this site is a cult
                              You do not know the definition of a "cult". A cult is a group of people under the domination of a person or idea. The members do not think for themselves.

We here at Landover Baptists study the Bible individually and along with our pastors, come to the same agreement as to what it says. We can quote volumes of scripture from memory.

We have visitors from genuine cults. They believe in Hillary Clinton, liberalism, homosexual rights and Catholicism. Such sad people.

We pray that our help in pointing out their sins will bring them to Jesus.
                              Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I'd recommend either actually stoning them or shooting them. Shooting would save time and lead is a type of rock.

Comment

Working...
                                X