Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page A question for Wickers
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#1)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 09:56 PM

We all know that Wickers like to sacrifice cats to the rocks and trees and dance about naked in the woods under the moon, more than likely fornicating with Satan at every opportunity. However, I do have a three-part question:
Do Wickers prefer the taste of Christian babies whose souls, being saved, will go to Heaven, or do you people prefer to make pies of unsaved babies, that you may eat their souls, too?
If you leave your baby pie on the windowsill to cool, will the passerby Negro become a Wicker after he steals and eats it? Or will he just get full?
Do you always make babies into pies, or do you perhaps use the George Foreman Baby Rotisserie? (Note, this product is made by a Negro who apparently prefers slow-roasted baby to baby pie.)
(#2)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Dameon_ACLUtard is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 10:00 PM

It's spelt Wicca and they don't eat babies. At least none I know do. What is it with you guys and pie?
(#3)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon_Alucard View Post
It's spelt Wicca and they don't eat babies. At least none I know do. What is it with you guys and pie?
Glory, you haven't converted to Wickerism yet, despite their foul influences! You may yet be Saved!

We call them Wickers because it's nicer (we're nice folks) than calling them WICKEDS (which they are).

None of them will TELL you they eat babies. Moonflower has admitted during a month-long deprogramming session premarital discussion with her master husband Bobby-Joe that she saw it with her own eyes when she reached the Voodoo Priestess (they call Bhakta Witch) level! And that Rachael von Hellsmurf, well, I'm sure everyone's seen the videos! They were all over the Internet a few months ago!

And we LIKE pie. As long as it's not made of babies. Or okra. I have reason to believe okra is of Satan.
(#4)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 10:26 PM

Quote:

What is it with you guys and pie?
We are very careful with our pies.

Why everytime I lay one out on the windowsill to cool some negroid comes by and steals it!

Upset, Sister Thumper
Attached Images

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#5)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Dameon_ACLUtard is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 10:26 PM

Urm... Wicca are good. They're good witches, they do magic naturally so why would they eat babies! Also if its their belief they would tell, I mean my mum tells me about her beliefs with pride. I don't see any point in believing something if you aren't going to out right admit the things that you do in order to satiate that belief.

Also, I'm going to have a stupid moment again, what's Okra?
(#6)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Default Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 10:28 PM

Are you pie's nice. If they are I would steal them off the windowsill, it's your own stupid fault for putting good food where anyone can come along and take it.
(#7)
Old
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Are you pie's nice. If they are I would steal them off the windowsill, it's your own stupid fault for putting good food where anyone can come along and take it.
The NERVE!

I've just assigned you 50 infraction points for calling me stupid.

Oh, and for being an admitted theif.

Stern, Sister Thumper

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#8)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Default Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 10:34 PM

I haven't stolen, well ok yes I have and why can't I speak the truth when every other man on this site can? I wasn't actually calling you personally stupid, I was merely stating the fact that leaving food where anyone who's a little hungry can grab it is a foolish thing to do.
(#9)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

Default Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 10:36 PM

Quote:
my mum tells me about her beliefs with pride.

Also, I'm going to have a stupid moment again, what's Okra?
Is your mum a Wicker? What belief does she tell you about? I won't even get into the whole "pride" thing.

Okra is a disgusting Southern vegetable which produces slimy goo and leaves a foul taste in your mouth. It's like the vegetable version of a snail. You can read more about it on, say, wikipedia. Oprah Winfrey was named after it, but they spelled her name wrong on the birth certificate.

Sister Thumper is a stern and proper lady. A more sincere apology (perhaps containing an actual apology?) might do more to sway her. That, and complimenting the obvious quality of her pie, as someone stole it.

I bet it was apple. Was it apple, Sister Thumper?
(#10)
Old
Seeking the Truth
Forum Member

SONODOG, jr. is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.SONODOG, jr. is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.SONODOG, jr. is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 10:39 PM

I have it on good Authority that Wickers, who by the way bake their pies in the nude while playing old vinyl Black Sabbath records backwards, prefer a fifty-fifty mix of saved and unsaved infants in their vile and wholly unholy pie recipes.

One doomed wicker even admitted to me, while reclining on a therapeutic spine-stretching device we sometimes employ in the basement of the True Christian Life Center, that pies prepared without Saved baby flesh are an affront to Satan himself!
(#11)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Default Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 10:47 PM

Sister Thumper- I'm sorry for offending you in anyway.

My mom's not a Wicca, she worships the moon. Mostly about the moon cycles, gaia and wolves. *shrugs*
(#12)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

Thumbs down Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONODOG, jr. View Post
One doomed wicker even admitted to me, while reclining on a therapeutic spine-stretching device we sometimes employ in the basement of the True Christian Life Center . . .
Considering YOU are Unsaved Trash, Mr. Son of a (female?) Dog, I can only imagine why True Christianshad you in the basement.

Perhaps you'd do well to learn from the True Christianshere and actually get Saved before laying false claims to Salvation™. Attempting to lead folks astray is taken quite seriously here.
(#13)
Old
Seeking the Truth
Forum Member

SONODOG, jr. is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.SONODOG, jr. is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.SONODOG, jr. is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 10:51 PM

I only sought to add my own meager efforts to those of your own, sir. Pray forgive the intrusion; I shall merely sit at your learned feet and watch, that I may Grow in Wisdom (and perhaps catch a passing glance of Sister Vera).
(#14)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Sister Thumper- I'm sorry for offending you in anyway.
Thank you Dear. Apology accepted.

Now the real question. Will you accept JESUS?

With Love, Sister Thumper

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#15)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Default Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 11:03 PM

I'm not keen to believe in your god, or anyone elses god fot that matter.
(#16)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourKnees View Post
We all know that Wickers like to sacrifice cats to the rocks and trees and dance about naked in the woods under the moon, more than likely fornicating with Satan at every opportunity. However, I do have a three-part question:
Ok, I'll answer this, although I'm a Pagan, NOT a Wiccan. As to all of the above, we've been through this all MANY times before. Until you have a videotape, you have no evidence of that happening, now, do you?

Quote:
Do Wickers prefer the taste of Christian babies whose souls, being saved, will go to Heaven, or do you people prefer to make pies of unsaved babies, that you may eat their souls, too?
I don't eat babies, witches in general do not eat babies, and wiccans do not eat babies. Well, I eat veal, which is baby cow, but I bet you do as well!
So the whole soul eating question, doesn't apply. WE DO NOT EAT HUMAN BABIES!!!

Quote:
If you leave your baby pie on the windowsill to cool, will the passerby Negro become a Wicker after he steals and eats it? Or will he just get full?
See the answer to the above question. You cannot steal a pie that doesn't exist. Seeing as the baby eating thing is a horrid lie, it does not apply!
And you're pretty darn racist, still thinking that African Americans steal pies off windowsills. You think white people don't steal pies off windowsills? Ha!

Quote:
Do you always make babies into pies, or do you perhaps use the George Foreman Baby Rotisserie? (Note, this product is made by a Negro who apparently prefers slow-roasted baby to baby pie.)
See my previous answers.

Quote:
Umm....those are chickens.

Quote:
And that Rachael von Hellsmurf, well, I'm sure everyone's seen the videos! They were all over the Internet a few months ago!
I keep telling you people, that was me, my husband, and some of our friends and family on a picnic with a roast suckling pig on the spit. How you thought that was a ritual sacrifice is beyond me! Not to mention the question of WHY did Bobby Joe have a camera set up to spy on us??

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!
(#17)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Default Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Umm....those are chickens.
Nicely put Rachael.

Quote:
Not to mention the question of WHY did Bobby Joe have a camera set up to spy on us??
Isn't that illegal?
(#18)
Old
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
I keep telling you people, that was me, my husband, and some of our friends and family on a picnic with a roast suckling pig on the spit. How you thought that was a ritual sacrifice is beyond me! Not to mention the question of WHY did Bobby Joe have a camera set up to spy on us??
Really Von Hellsinger, you’re pretty touchy about accusations of baby eating for someone who claims not to do it. So are we going to get the full press denial from you? Are you going to repeat the lie that cheesy, giant, plastic goat man in the video is just some 3D special effect we edited in Rachael?

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!

Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
(#19)
Old
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Publisher's Choice True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Silver Tither True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Trump of GOD True Christian Provider™ award Babysitter Stamp of Approval Alternative Facts Pastor Ezekiel Christian Love True Scientist™ Saved 10 Years

Location: Landover Baptist University for the Saved, Corridor 17C
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Really Von Hellsinger, you’re pretty touchy about accusations of baby eating for someone who claims not to do it. So are we going to get the full press denial from you? Are you going to repeat the lie that cheesy, giant, plastic goat man in the video is just some 3D special effect we edited in Rachael?
Methinks the lady doth protest too much......

Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"
(#20)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: A question for Wickers - 12-13-2006, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Nicely put Rachael.
Thankyou

Quote:
Isn't that illegal?
Not if it's out in the open woods.

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!