X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Verses to save.

Originally posted by Fish View Post
    I believe you.
    Your snarky, sarky comment is indicative of your hard heart. JonFish - with his lovely Christian smile, beaming Christ's love upon you - is truly gifted with a brain to rival that of Einstein ... in fact, JonFish makes that old Joo look like a dunce, as Jon knows that God does, from time to time, play dice; why else would He get it wrong on occasion and have to repent?
    True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

And I happen to have proof that all of Einstein "equations" are false. You'd think he would be good at math (being that he counted his money thrice a day), but he made a gross misunderestimation -- he forgot to put GOD into the equation. And we all know that when God is left out, Satan enters, and therefore all of his equations are dead wrong. Unfortunately, try telling this to all the hell-bound heathens! They would rather believe that he was a "physics god" than to believe the One True God(tm). These fools will surely be punished, and that is my only respite.
      Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

Originally posted by JonFish85 View Post
        God has clearly covered your eyes with scales just as He did to Paul, in order to keep you from seeing the Truth. Maybe a tithe would help to cause these scales to fall off?
        I don't have scales over my eyes mate. Maybe you should try praying for forgiveness for your blasphemy instead of parroting everyone else and telling me to tithe to LBC.

Comment

Good sir I will have you know that I am "parroting" the One who made you. The Alpha and the Omega. And He COMMANDS me to follow in His ways -- if you don't like them, take it up with Him! I pray for forgiveness when the Holy Ghost moves me to (or when I am advised to by other True Christians) -- you wouldn't know anything about that, would you homer? You just preach your faggitty lifestyle with no repentence. I tell you what: your day will come when you will beg for forgiveness from I AM who will have none of it as he casts your pasty white heinie into the pits of Hell. Glory!
          Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

I don't have scales over my eyes mate. Maybe you should try praying for forgiveness for your blasphemy instead of parroting everyone else and telling me to tithe to LBC.
            I'd say that this verse applies to you directly:

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Perhaps Brother Jon is trying to gently guide you onto the path of Salvation, has that thought crossed your feeble mind? Are you too inbred with the other criminals in your land of degeneracy to recognize the love of Jesus when it is offered?

It seems that your father is the father of lies. Stop throwing hissy fits and start accepting Jesus.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Friend, can I just ask: Are you a Dagon-adulating Catholic? I'm just curious, that's all.
              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

We are ALL created in HIS image, sister. Even that guy in the photo in my avatar (incidentally assigned to me by a mod).

Speaking of avatars, in your avatar... Uhm, I dont know how to say this, those dont look real. Isn't vanity a sin?
                How dare you turn my posting of Godly verses into your perversions of sight. This is an area not meant to be tread upon by Satan's filth, but an area of study, fellowship and to see what others think of the wonderful KJV1611 and it's words. Yes this is God's Favorite Forum and you are free to go here and there, but have some respect. Of course they do not teach you respect in Satan's Sex 101 do they? Be gone filth or let Jesus! into your heart!
                And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts. Malachi 4.3

Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
                Pslams 51:7

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                  Friend, can I just ask: Are you a Dagon-adulating Catholic? I'm just curious, that's all.
                  I'm a Christian does it matter what kind of Church I prefer to attend?

Comment

I'm a Christian does it matter what kind of Church I prefer to attend?
                    Of course, there are false churches, and there are true churches. If they don't follow the Bible (KJV1611 only) then they are FALSE.
                    To my knowledge, Landover Baptist is the only church following the ENTIRE Bible.
                    Westboro might follow all of it too, not sure.

Anyways, do you really think Jesus wants us to throw half of His word out the window?
                    You can't call yourself a Christian when you do that.
                    If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                    A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                    Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
                      Of course, there are false churches, and there are true churches. If they don't follow the Bible (KJV1611 only) then they are FALSE.
                      To my knowledge, Landover Baptist is the only church following the ENTIRE Bible.
                      Westboro might follow all of it too, not sure.

Anyways, do you really think Jesus wants us to throw half of His word out the window?
                      You can't call yourself a Christian when you do that.
                      I follow the ENTIRE Bible. But I also understand some basic theology and context.

Comment

I follow the ENTIRE Bible. But I also understand some basic theology and context.
                        Laughable!
                        When was the last time you tithed to the LORD?
                        When was the last time you killed a witch?

And if you follow the Bible so well, then answer me this:

1. How does God feel about sinners?
                        2. How often do you pray?
                        3. Are men and women equal?
                        4. Is it right to kill disobedient children?
                        5. What does He command us to do with homersexuals?
                        If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
                          Laughable!
                          When was the last time you tithed to the LORD?
                          When was the last time you killed a witch?

And if you follow the Bible so well, then answer me this:

1. How does God feel about sinners?
                          2. How often do you pray?
                          3. Are men and women equal?
                          4. Is it right to kill disobedient children?
                          5. What does He command us to do with homersexuals?
                          I don't tithe and announce it with trumpets. So it is none of your business. I've never killed anyone nor do I intend to.

For your other trick questions:
                          1. God wants all sinners to repent.
                          2. I pray in private, it is a personal matter to me.
                          3. Men and women are equal.
                          4. It is not right to kill disobedient children. The Deuteronomy verse was made obsolete whith Jesus' establishment of the new covenant.
                          5. A practising homosexual is just another sinner in need of repentance & God's forgiveness.

Comment

I don't tithe and announce it with trumpets. So it is none of your business. I've never killed anyone nor do I intend to.

For your other trick questions:
                            1. God wants all sinners to repent.
                            2. I pray in private, it is a personal matter to me.
                            3. Men and women are equal.
                            4. It is not right to kill disobedient children. The Deuteronomy verse was made obsolete whith Jesus' establishment of the new covenant.
                            5. A practising homosexual is just another sinner in need of repentance & God's forgiveness.

Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
                            Exodus 22:18

1. CORRECT, BUT HE PREFERS TO KILL THEM.
                            The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
                            Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
                            Psalm 5:5-6

2. GOOD SO FAR, BUT YOU PRAY TOO LITTLE.
                            Pray without ceasing.
                            1 Thessalonians 5:17

3. WRONG!
                            Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
                            But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
                            1 Timothy 2:11-12

4. WRONG!
                            For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death:
                            he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.
                            Leviticus 20:9

And he that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death.
                            Exodus 21:15

THERE ARE NO "OBSOLETE" VERSES, YOU CLAIM TO FOLLOW THE ENTIRE BIBLE AND THEN CLAIM VERSES ARE OBSOLETE?
                            BESIDES, JESUS DOESN'T AGREE!

And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.
                            Luke 16:17

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
                            For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
                            Matthew 5:17-18

ARE YOU SAYING THAT EARTH AND HEAVEN HAS PASSED AWAY YET WE ALL MISSED IT?

5. ONCE AGAIN, HE PREFERS THAT THEY ARE KILLED.
                            If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
                            Leviticus 20:13

GET THEE HENCE, YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE HOLY BIBLE. (KJV1611)
                            Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 10-13-2006, 01:18 AM.

Comment

All those verses you posted are Mosaic Law. Old Covenant. It was meant for the Jews.

The new covenant has been established and salvation has come to Jew and gentile alike.

Read Hebrews and you might understand what Jesus meant when he said what you've quoted.

Comment

All those verses you posted are Mosaic Law. Old Covenant. It was meant for the Jews.

The new covenant has been established and salvation has come to Jew and gentile alike.

Read Hebrews and you might understand what Jesus meant when he said what you've quoted.
                                Oh, really? Why don't you read this, which I posted in another thread..
                                Try to explain all these verses away, you really don't have a clue!
                                Timothy, Thessalonians, Luke and Matthew is NEW TESTAMENT by the way.

JESUS IS THE FOCUS, if your interpretation of a letter or such contradicts the words of Jesus, that interpretation is WRONG.
                                There is nothing contradictionary in the Bible (KJV1611), all perceived errors and contradictions comes from faulty interpretation, namely YOUR interpretation.

HERE WE GO, INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REACH TRUE SALVATION:

FULLY ACCEPT JESUS, SUBMIT TO HIM TOTALLY, OBEYING ALL OF HIS COMMANDMENTS.
                                HE WHO DOES NOT KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS (THE LAW, WHICH IS GOOD WORKS) DO NOT HAVE JESUS. (1 JOHN 2:3-4)
                                HE WHO DOES NOT DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER, HE WILL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. (MATTHEW 7:21)

And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
                                He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
                                1 John 2:3-4

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
                                but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven
                                Matthew 7:21

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
                                John 14:6

By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
                                For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
                                1 John 5:2-3

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
                                Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:
                                but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
                                Matthew 5:18-19

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
                                For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
                                And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
                                1 John 2:15-17

DO GOOD WORKS OF FAITH.
                                JESUS SAVES YOU, BUT IF YOU ARE TRULY SAVED, IT IS APPARENT THROUGH YOUR GOOD WORKS.
                                OTHERWISE JESUS HAS NOT COME INTO YOUR HEART, AND YOU'RE ONLY CLAIMING TO BE SAVED.
                                JESUS SAYS HE WILL REWARD YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR WORKS. (MATTHEW 16:27)
                                NOT ACCORDING TO YOUR WORDS.

Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
                                1 John 3:7

He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are:
                                Anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of God; nor is anyone who does not love his brother.
                                1 John 3:10

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
                                but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
                                Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name?
                                And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works?
                                And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
                                Matthew 7:21-23

For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
                                Matthew 16:27

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life:
                                and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
                                And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them:
                                and they were judged every man according to their works.
                                Revelation 20:12-13

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
                                Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
                                Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
                                But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
                                James 2:17-20

Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
                                Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
                                And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
                                Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
                                James 2:21-24

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
                                James 1:22

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
                                James 2:26

TITHE.
                                HE WHO DOES NOT TITHE, HE ROBS GOD.
                                HE WHO DOES NOT GATHER WITH JESUS, HE SCATTERS.

Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
                                Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
                                Malachi 3:8-9

And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD's: it is holy unto the LORD.
                                Leviticus 27:30

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
                                Malachi 3:10

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
                                Matthew 12:30

REALISE THAT THE WHOLE BIBLE (KJV1611) IS THE LITERAL WORD OF GOD, AND THE FINAL AUTHORITY IN ALL MATTERS.
                                IT CANNOT BE ARGUED WITH. HE WHO REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRUTH LAID OUT HERE, IS AN ANTICHRIST AND A LIAR.
                                HE WHO IS NOT WITH US, HE IS AGAINST US, AND HE IS AGAINST JESUS CHRIST WHOM WE FOLLOW.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
                                That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
                                2 Timothy 3:16-17

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
                                1 Corinthians 2:14

Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.
                                Deuteronomy 27:26

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
                                Matthew 12:30

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
                                1 John 2:22

PRAISE JESUS!
                                Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 10-13-2006, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X