X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Repentant*

I have seen the error of my evil ways now, and I want to know what I need to do to truly be a part of your flock. I know that I need cleansing and proper retraining to get back on the path of righteousness. Will you help me?
    "Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the mornin' the devil says 'Oh %#$@!!! She's awake!' "

Re: *Repentant*

Do you have any tatoo's on that slut body of yours?

Comment

Oh no! Never a tattoo. That would be too evil and vile. How could anyone get a tattoo? It's all about blood sharing and I thought only the devil's children got those.
      "Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the mornin' the devil says 'Oh %#$@!!! She's awake!' "

Comment

Are you going to start reading the KJV and baking your husband lots of pies?
        Luke 5:31
        And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

Comment

If that's what it takes. I have the KJV already. I have tons of dessert makin's in my kitchen now, and I am currently busy takin' care of our children and scrubbin floors properly. I am planning on packing my bags soon for that curse time, and I will be back in a few days after my cleansing ritual.

Comment

Originally posted by *Rain* View Post
            If that's what it takes. I have the KJV already. I have tons of dessert makin's in my kitchen now, and I am currently busy takin' care of our children and scrubbin floors properly. I am planning on packing my bags soon for that curse time, and I will be back in a few days after my cleansing ritual.
            PRAISE JESUS!
            Luke 5:31
            And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

Comment

I'm so glad I cam here and was able to see the light! Thank y'all so much for tough lovin' me through this rough time in my walk with our Lord.

Comment

Praise Jesus that you have seen the truth! You are a sinner, Rain, and need to pray to the Lord Jesus Christ to welcome him into your heart. Here is a prayer that I wrote for people just like you. Please say this following prayer out loud and with 100% honesty, so that you can become Saved(c).

Rev. Jim's Sinner's Prayer:
                "Oh God, save my soul. I'm so sorry that I have sinned against you, but I have come home. I will serve you, Lord, the rest of my life. Deliver me from all my sinful habits. Set me free! I do believe Jesus died on Calvary for me, and I believe in His blood, that there is power in His blood to wash away all my sins, all my sins!"

"Come into my heart, Jesus; come on in, Jesus. Come on in! Fill me up with your love, Jesus. I am open for you. I want you to enter me. Come into me, Jesus, come in."

If you meant it, He has come. If you meant it, Jesus is yours. Start reading your Bible, pray daily and believe that somebody's listening; His name is Jesus. Bible fasting will help you, too. If you have any special prayer requests, feel free to contact me and I will help you pray. Look to Jesus, hold to His unchanging hand and one day heaven will be yours.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Thank you so MUCH Rev. Jim. I just said the prayer on my knees, aloud. Does that mean I am TRULY saved and such now??

Comment

Working...
                  X