X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BAN anaesthetics during childbirth: God wants women to suffer!

Originally posted by BillieJean View Post
    I don't care about what you think, I'll follow my conscience because I must difference from my own what's right and what's wrong instead of depend on a book to know it, do you understand? I must be smart, not a fool like you
    Look, it's fine by me that you don't trust Jesus enough to trust the Holy Bible to to answer your moral and ethical questions. You'll burn in Hell with most of God's creation while True Christians™ like myself kneel before the Throne of the King of Kings and praise His Name for All Eternity. Really, it doesn't bother me at all, for the LORD will kindly wipe my memory of any unpleasant things for me when those I do love burn in Hell for all eternity (Revelation 21:4).

But don't pretend you believe in God when you've simply used His Holy Name to label your own human imagination. Don't use that identification about yourself when there is nothing in your mind or body that honors Who He really is.
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I don't care about what you think, I'll follow my conscience because I must difference from my own what's right and what's wrong instead of depend on a book to know it, do you understand? I must be smart, not a fool like you
      So you aren't allowed to judge pedophiles, mafiosi, murderers, rapists, etc., because they're following their own consciences and not a book. Yeah, you're real smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
        So you aren't allowed to judge pedophiles, mafiosi, murderers, rapists, etc., because they're following their own consciences and not a book. Yeah, you're real smart.
        You're twisting my words and I'll not let you do that, ok? But anyway, Bible condone everything, from discrimination to murder, so following a book or not they're doing something wrong

Comment

You're twisting my words and I'll not let you do that, ok?...
          So you follow your conscience, and you're right, but when they follow their consciences, they're wrong, but it's not like you're trying to enforce your morality on anyone.

...But anyway, Bible condone everything, from discrimination to murder, so following a book or not they're doing something wrong
          So following a book is wrong, and not following a book is wrong.

What are you smoking, and can I buy some?

Comment

So you follow your conscience, and you're right, but when they follow their consciences, they're wrong, but it's not like you're trying to enforce your morality on anyone.
            You MUST follow your coscience, but if you use it to do something wrong then I must correct you. You have the right to have a free will, but also the obligation to make yourself responsable if you decide to do something bad with it

So following a book is wrong, and not following a book is wrong.
            It depends on what the book says, if you use the Bible or any other reason to do something wrong or illegal then isn't ok and you must pay for it, do you understand?

Comment

You MUST follow your coscience, but if you use it to do something wrong then I must correct you. You have the right to have a free will, but also the obligation to make yourself responsable if you decide to do something bad with it...
              And how would they know something is bad? They asked their consciences, and their consciences said, "Yup, killing/raping that person is perfectly OK, go for it".

...It depends on what the book says, if you use the Bible or any other reason to do something wrong or illegal then isn't ok and you must pay for it, do you understand?
              Yes, I understand that you wish to enforce your own morality (that you haven't bothered to justify at all, you just know when something is wrong because your conscience tells you, and everyone else's consciences are wrong if they don't match yours perfectly) on everyone else, yet you get all kinds of upset when these people try to do the same thing.

You're a hypocrite.

And you'll never find a True Christian(tm) doing something illegal, because the Bible tells them to obey the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                And you'll never find a True Christian™ doing something illegal, because the Bible tells them to obey the law.
                Ok, lets see... law says killing is illegal, but Bible says you must kill disobedient children, adulterous women and to the ones who doesn't believe in God, at the same time you say Bible tell them to obey the law, even when is saying they must do something clearly illegal, is that logical for you?

Comment

Ok, lets see... law says killing is illegal, but Bible says you must kill disobedient children, adulterous women and to the ones who doesn't believe in God, at the same time you say Bible tell them to obey the law, even when is saying they must do something clearly illegal, is that logical for you?
                  So we banish instead of kill, what's your problem?

And quit making new accounts.
                  PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

They won't do those things until they are legal, so yes, it is logical, even if you refuse to understand it.

And for what must be the millionth time it's been mentioned on this forum, killing =/= murder. I don't know the specific law to cite in Chile, but look it up yourself, there will be some provision for justifiable homicide (usually involves defense of yourself or others), as well as allowances for accidents or other unintentional acts (in the US and Canada, it's called manslaughter) and cases involving diminished responsibility (what used to be called the "insanity" defense). Knowing the law is the best way to protect yourself.

Comment

If you kill in self defense, it is not murder. It's as simple as that! You're defending yourself from sin. Easy enough for your trash brain to comprehend.
                      But he answered and said, it is not right to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs. (Matthew 15:26)

Comment

Whats wrong with medicin to ease pain? Where does it say that god disagrees with medicine? So if your child is sick with a fever would you choose not to make them better with medicine?

Comment

Originally posted by noosab View Post
                          Whats wrong with medicin to ease pain? Where does it say that god disagrees with medicine? So if your child is sick with a fever would you choose not to make them better with medicine?
                          Hi again, noosab!
                          Please start a thread in the introduction forum so we can properly greet you.
                          God wants women to suffer in childbirth (Genesis 3:16) you haven't read very far into your Bible now have you?
                          Also, capitalize God, he deserves it, don't you think?
                          And if my child was sick with a fever, I would need no medicine, I would spend five to seven hours praying for my child to recover and God would answer my prayer , if that does not work, you are not praying hard enough!
                          Thinking of Abortion?
                          That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
                          Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Thompson View Post
                            Hi again, noosab!
                            Please start a thread in the introduction forum so we can properly greet you.
                            God wants women to suffer in childbirth (Genesis 3:16) you haven't read very far into your Bible now have you?
                            Also, capitalize God, he deserves it, don't you think?
                            And if my child was sick with a fever, I would need no medicine, I would spend five to seven hours praying for my child to recover and God would answer my prayer , if that does not work, you are not praying hard enough!
                            Yes but where does it state that medicine to ease the pain is against gods
                            Law? It says he will greatly multiply the pain. It does not
                            Say you cannot ease the pain. In addition to that if your child is suffering from a high fever than it is their right to try and live. If you want to pray for them by all means but do not take away their right to try and live.

Comment

Originally posted by noosab View Post
                              Yes but where does it state that medicine to ease the pain is against gods Law? It says he will greatly multiply the pain. It does not say you cannot ease the pain.
                              God increases the pain women experience during childbirth as punishment for Eve's sin -- eating a piece of fruit. What right does a woman have to circumvent God's righteous judgement? Just imagine the chaos that would ensue if there was a loophole that allowed sinners to escape their just desserts!

In addition to that if your child is suffering from a high fever than it is their right to try and live. If you want to pray for them by all means but do not take away their right to try and live.
                              One question: are you pro-choice?
                              sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

I think rationally and I still believe in God, but I'm not a fanatic as you are, I use my brain, which is a gift from God, sorry if you can't understand something so simple

I see you're blind to everything, this world is huge and beautiful and you're wasting your oportunity to know it thanks to your fanatism. Rational thinking will not apart you from God, so stop being so coward

[ATTACH]21057[/ATTACH]
                                Why do you think God is wrong? Why do you not believe the word of God? These are questions all you wishy washy liberal Christians must ask yourselves. what makes you smarter than God? What's so compelling about rejecting His word as outmoded and a product of a bygone age? Why do you choose to believe the bits of the Bible you don't like were made up by men.

It all comes down to anal sex in the end.
                                sigpic
                                Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                                The truth about volcanos
                                Sex and debauchery in public schools
                                Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                                Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                                X