X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas music needs to be played year-round.

Christmas music needs to be played year-round.

It can not have any drums like pagan tribal drums and it can not have any of the devil's guitar or bass.

Also, any flute needs to not to be shaped like a man's private since only men should be playing instruments praising the lord. Women belong in the kitchen but they may rejoice in the Christmas music, too.

Re: Christmas music needs to be played year-round.

Actually, it's OK for women to play flutes, as no real man would be seen playing that sissy instrument. Provided, of course that they are deferential to men at all times, as God commands...

Comment

I do not think that women should be playing flutes outside the home, as that would constitute working outside the home. Now if women could be recorded in the home playing the flute, that would be OK. I have often had the idea that my wife Delores should practice playing the flute in the shower, where the accoustics are excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy-Ray-Bob View Post

It can not have any drums like pagan tribal drums and it can not have any of the devil's guitar or bass.

Also, any flute needs to not to be shaped like a man's private since only men should be playing instruments praising the lord. Women belong in the kitchen but they may rejoice in the Christmas music, too.
        The flute is the only instrument in the woodwind family to have a cylindrical bore open tube resonator. It is of necessity that it be shaped like a man's private parts for it to produce its unique sounds. The part of the instrument that is blown (also known by flute players as the "headjoint") is tapered in order that the various registers have the proper intonation. The pipe organs in churches (where the "pipes" stand vertically erect) also share the property of having open tube resonators, which contribute to their unique sound (with both even and odd partials).

I once again sense the hand of intelligent design in the universe. Jesus, being a man, knew exactly what he was doing and knew what kinds of sounds were necessary for His Praise.

Glory!
        Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
        brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
        ...and get off my lawn
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Billy-Ray-Bob View Post

Then what is up with the nascar obsession avvey?

Dale is dead!

If the Lord leads you to it, he will get you through it.

Comment

Working...
          X