• Harvard study - average IQ by religion

Muslim- 92
    Christian- 98
    Pagan- 98
    Hindu- 104
    Buddhist- 108
    Jew- 115
    Atheist- 119

What do you think? Is it really probably that joos, athians, etc. are smarter than us? Personally, I think this is all a load of crap. Anyone who can't accept the LORD Jesus is obviously quite stupid.

Re: Harvard study - average IQ by religion

Originally posted by Jacob11 View Post
    Muslim- 92
    Christian- 98
    Pagan- 98
    Hindu- 104
    Buddhist- 108
    Jew- 115
    Atheist- 119

What do you think? Is it really probably that joos, athians, etc. are smarter than us? Personally, I think this is all a load of crap. Anyone who can't accept the LORD Jesus is obviously quite stupid.
    Fixed it for you there:
    Muslim- 10
    Christian- 120
    Pagan- 67
    Hindu- 101
    Buddhist- 103
    Jew- 100
    Atheist- (-5)

The study was probably conducted by Jews, this one is better.
    God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry [with the wicked] every day.
    -Psalms 7:11
    Fact: Only Flaming Homos Use Macs

Comment

The reason Christians come out lower on the IQ scale is because it covers all people who call themselves Christian, including the fluffy-bunny kind who never even picked up a Bible.

It also includes catholics, who are, by definition, not very bright. If they were bright, they wouldn't follow pedos in dresses.

If limited to only True Christians who read the entire KJV 1611 Bible, the IQ would be around 130 as our own research indicates.
      I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
      Matthew 7:22
      Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
      Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

There are only a few thousand atheists in the world. There are over 2 billion Christians. Of course there are certain demographics, like all the spics, that are going to bring the average way down.
        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Well, I can agree with the study in one aspect. Muslims are the single stupidest group. Even atheists aren't dumb enough to strap bombs to themselves and blow up other muslims because some bearded guy who hasn't bathed in months tells them they'll get 72 virgins in Heaven as a reward.

Comment

Muslim- 92
            Christian- 98
            Pagan- 98
            Hindu- 104
            Buddhist- 108
            Jew- 115
            Atheist- 119

There's something fishier than 5 loaves here! The figures clearly indicate that if a pagan became an atheist, his IQ would rise overnight! This is arrant nonsense. God would not reward someone who worshiped false gods then turned to worshiping no gods at all.

I don't know what those idiots at Harvard were studying, but it wasn't common sense.
            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Who cares about the worldy definition of intelligence anyway?

Matt. 11:25: At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
              This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

UR JUST RETARDS, RETARDS HERP DERP

Comment

Ah, the serpent examining the forbidden fruit before tempting Eve with it. First representation of the serpent before it lost it's legs for its sin (Genesis 3:14) that I've seen! Good stuff! I've added it to my Biblical images file. Thanks!!

Comment

Reported the retard for spamming...
                    I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                    Matthew 7:22
                    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                    Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Muslim- 92
                      Christian- 98
                      Pagan- 98
                      Hindu- 104
                      Buddhist- 108
                      Jew- 115
                      Atheist- 119

I hate to be one of those, you know, conspiracy theorists, but it is clear to me that this IQ test is part of the Homosexual Agenda.

Muslims kill homos. So do Christians. The rest are all wishy washy. Homos wanted to make us look bad so they made up this "test".
                      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                        I hate to be one of those, you know, conspiracy theorists, but it is clear to me that this IQ test is part of the Homosexual Agenda.

Muslims kill homos. So do Christians. The rest are all wishy washy. Homos wanted to make us look bad so they made up this "test".
                        True, but Joos are also supposed to kill homos (they have Leviticus in their "torah" too; I think they copied it from us ) and they supposedly have an average IQ of 115.

Comment

True, but Joos are also supposed to kill homos (they have Leviticus in their "torah" too; I think they copied it from us ) and they supposedly have an average IQ of 115.
                          Supposedly, the big nosed ash-can-nazis with all the inbreeding problems have an average IQ in the range of 135.

So I hear.
                          Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

I am surprised, being the data was compiled by Harvard, that they did not list catlicks. I mean, those papist perverts are all catlicks. You know how they are. I have sacks of rocks with more sense. Probably scored so low they were embarassed to be on the list.
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Muslim- 92
                              Christian- 98
                              Pagan- 98
                              Hindu- 104
                              Buddhist- 108
                              Jew- 115
                              Atheist- 119

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                              I am surprised, being the data was compiled by Harvard, that they did not list catlicks. I mean, those papist perverts are all catlicks. You know how they are. I have sacks of rocks with more sense. Probably scored so low they were embarassed to be on the list.
                              They lumped the Catholics in with the Christians, Brother. Their Mary-worshipping lowered the average.

But even more, I bet the adult IQ tests are slanted. They look for "worldly" views -- who more than atheists and Jews would know about worldly things like comparative religions and finance?
                              Bible boring? Nonsense!
                              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Working...
                              X