X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Heat in the Southwest Caused by Solar Collectors

The temperature in several SW states has reached record highs. Temps of 120F plus are happening all over the place.

A solar collector does what it says, collects. What it collects is heat from the sun. There are more solar collectors in Arizona, California and neighboring states than anywhere else in the U.S. Maybe more than anywhere in the world.

With all these solar collectors collecting heat it seems only logical the area would get really hot. I've always been suspicious of the liberal ideas we are better off with windmills and solar collectors. Much better is the use of resources God placed in the ground, oil and coal.

California heat wave causes misery as temperature records fall (msn.com)
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Record Heat in the Southwest Caused by Solar Collectors

Don't they want to float devices high up, closer to the sun (probably on balloons or something?) then beam heat directly down? I have no idea what goes on in their heads. Next they'll be suggesting a pipeline straight down from the sun, like a garden sprinkler upside down but with plasma.
    Last edited by MitzaLizalor; 12-18-2021, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Isn't this like using a magnifying glass to fry ants? Such a horrible thing to burn unsuspecting creatures that way for no good reason.
      His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
        Isn't this like using a magnifying glass to fry ants? Such a horrible thing to burn unsuspecting creatures that way for no good reason.
        And so time-wasting! As my mom taught my brothers and as I teach my own boys: If Our Beloved Lord had meant us to do that, He would never have given us boiling water.
        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

I've read that solar panels only work in the day. At night, they lose all their gathered heat so it's a bit like a 1 step forward 1 step back situation. Coal for all its CO2, SO2 and mercury, well at least you get to see something happen.
          If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
            I've read that solar panels only work in the day. At night, they lose all their gathered heat so it's a bit like a 1 step forward 1 step back situation. Coal for all its CO2, SO2 and mercury, well at least you get to see something happen.
            I've wondered where this myth started that solar means electricity came from. When I see the sun, I don't see electricity. When I see a spark from my extension cord, I don't see any sun light. They are entirely different.

I think you are correct, Dr, Toole, the collectors just heat up during the day and then make is hotter when we are trying to sleep.
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Once again the DemocRats and their Globull Warming cabal are about as smart as a Kenyan tree stump.

Ever see Jesus in His white robes - He had the right idea, reflect all that heat right back out towards the sun. Houses out there are made with stucco - which is white as well, same idea. Of course they're now calling it "white supremacy" - just because it's a better idea to be cool than die of heat stroke (is this up for one of those "Darwin" awards).

Another thing that's nice in hot weather to cool things down is a nice breeze, but the DemonCrats insist on putting up windmills that slow the breeze down (proven fact).
              Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
              brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
              ...and get off my lawn
              sigpic

Comment

None of the matters anyway. The End of Times is when Jesus returns to claim his Earthly throne and wipes out almost all human beings - and it's coming any day now, praise the Lord. It's actually better if the world goes up in flames because this is what Christians believe and we are Christians not some New Age pagan death cult.
                If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

II Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Comment

This record heat may be part of our dear President Trump's plan -- to keep immigrants out of . Very recently, the President visited the wall at the /Mexico border. The President, very wisely, insisted that the wall should be painted black. That will absorb heat, and make it too hot for those Messicans to climb. They will just have to stay in their own country -- for a change!

So, if President Trump is making this requirement, then perhaps he is doing other things that we don't know of, to ensure that heat is generated and dispersed throughout various regions, to repel the vagrants in other areas.

May the bless dear President Trump -- he is always looking out for our welfare, and he will protect us from the invaders!

Romans 13:4 "For he is the minister of to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of , a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil."

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Working...
                    X