X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bible and canabis

Originally posted by holyhell View Post
    Please give me guidance
    Quick, look behind you! -- there's a radio-controlled fly watching your every move, and reporting your behaviour to the mothership hovering above your house.

Now get out of here, and take your reefer-induced madness with you, you twit!
    True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

What about for the people it does help, for instance a mother in kansas who has cerebralpaulsy and 3 children that her husband walked out on...every upscale medical treatment and pill was given to her and the pain just got worse along with the stutter, one day she discovered marijuana through a friend and was able to control her stutter enough to speak and the pain in her limbs would reside long enough for her to work to support those kids. Is she a psycho pathic murderer?
      Or a little boy with autism who refused to eat...not by choice but because of his diability and on the brink of death a doctor's last minute suggestion, marijuana ended up saving his life, allowing him to eat enough to survive. Was he a criminal psycho path?
      Your views on marijuana are twisted sir which I expect them to be from your ku klux klan style mind set... Oh and id also like to let you know that alchol is what people like you get hopped up on and beat their wife and kids while doing so are getting ulcers and destroying your liver. Over 100,000 people in america die from alchol health effects yearly not to mention the fatality rate from drinking and driving. How often are there marijuana fatalities due to health complications in the past year? 0...because there is no serious complications or risk for an overdose and thats a fact not even your one sided minds could disprove.
      For someone that asked why not just take marinol? Good evidence shows that secondary compounds in cannabis may enhance beneficial effects of THC. Other cannabinoid and non-cannabinoid compounds in herbal cannabis ... may reduce THC-induced anxiety, cholinergic deficits, and immunosuppression. Cannabis terpenoids and flavonoids may also increase cerebral blood flow, enhance cortical activity, kill respiratory pathogens, and provide anti-inflammatory activity. So suck on that, even though your twisted minds will just make up excuses and then believe them because you have nothing else to grasp besides what already drilled in your head.

Comment

Dear Godmocking Dope Addict;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and selling narcotics to childrento post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
        5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
        5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
        Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

What about for the people it does help, for instance a mother in kansas who has cerebralpaulsy [...]
          Why do you think that it is a reasonable thing to come here and push drugs? Have you ever walked into your local church and addressed the congregation on the matter? No, you haven't.

Why do you think that any True Christian(tm) is interested in your poisons?

The only explanation that I can image is that your dope has made you deluded, obsessive and evangelistic towards getting people to have addled brains like yours. This is somewhat like a one-legged man saying how much he saves on the cost of shoes and encouraging amputation.

If anyone is looking for a cure for palsy, they need look no further than

M't:4:24: And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.
          sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

i don't believe what i am reading. How can cannabis be linked to the bible in only one way. The bible is into peoples' own interpretation.
            The main thing, is that cannabis is a class B drug and is illegal, whichever way you look at it.
            Leviticus 18:22: Thou shalt not lie with mankind,
            as with womankind: it is abomination."
            Leviticus 19:27: You shall not round off the side-growth of
            your heads nor harm the edges of your beard.

Comment

Originally posted by hova_mandem View Post
              i don't believe what i am reading. How can cannabis be linked to the bible in only one way. The bible is into peoples' own interpretation. The main thing, is that cannabis is a class B drug and is illegal, whichever way you look at it.
              If you are so stupid to consume huge quantities of drugs, at least be so smart as not to post something while you are under it's influence. Have fun in hell by the way .

(Is it me or is there an unusually high amount of fresh idiots today?)
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                [...](Is it me or is there an unusually high amount of fresh idiots today?)
                Nope, it's not you. They started around 2004 and haven't stopped. I feel they are being bred for that purpose by Satan's scientists. It'll get worse as time goes on, mark my words...
                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Hey dear buttbuddy pastor ezekiel one day i hope to run into you so i can personally [OBSCENITY REMOVED] your [OBSCENITY REMOVED] until you are burning in piffleing hell.
                  Sir you are [OBSCENITY REMOVED] piece of [OBSCENITY REMOVED] not worthy to walk around this earth I hope one day you put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, which by the way you 100% should because you are not worthy to walk on this earth and I promise you if i ever do hear that you are in the town im in i will put that gun in your mouth for you and send you straight to hell where you belong.
                  you and the rest of your crazy nazi loving church.
                  Suck a fat [OBSCENITY REMOVED] ezekiel which i know you will anyway judging on that picture you closet gay looking piece of nazi [OBSCENITY REMOVED].
                  [OBSCENITY REMOVED] you

Comment

Hey dear buttbuddy pastor ezekiel one day i hope to run into you so i can personally [OBSCENITY REMOVED] your [OBSCENITY REMOVED] until you are burning in piffleing hell.
                    Sir you are [OBSCENITY REMOVED] piece of [OBSCENITY REMOVED] not worthy to walk around this earth I hope one day you put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, which by the way you 100% should because you are not worthy to walk on this earth and I promise you if i ever do hear that you are in the town im in i will put that gun in your mouth for you and send you straight to hell where you belong.
                    Suck a fat [OBSCENITY REMOVED] ezekiel which i know you will anyway judging on that picture you closet gay looking piece of nazi [OBSCENITY REMOVED].
                    [OBSCENITY REMOVED] you
                    Did anyone ever tell you that you are not a nice person? I suppose your parents gave up on you?
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Id also like to let all of you know that you and your church is a joke being mocked by the rest of the world, for the sane people that get on here and read your trash they probably giggle to themselfs then call friends and tell them to look at this hilarious website they just found and then they get on and laugh at you...your just a bunch of comedians that even your god is probably rolling on the floor with laughter that people could misconstrue his word so badly.
                      Have fun being the laughing stock of the world and heaven...im sure hell is waiting with open arms for your stupid asses.
                      may you be raped for all eternity.

Comment

Id also like to let all of you know that you and your church is a joke being mocked by the rest of the world, for the sane people that get on here and read your trash they probably giggle to themselfs then call friends and tell them to look at this hilarious website they just found and then they get on and laugh at you...your just a bunch of comedians that even your god is probably rolling on the floor with laughter that people could misconstrue his word so badly. Have fun being the laughing stock of the world and heaven...im sure hell is waiting with open arms for your stupid asses.
                        And you think a visitor reading this is going to laugh at us instead of at you? You must be the biggest idiot on the planet.

Comment

dont preach to me about being a nice person.
                          I could be hitler and still be better person than all of you affiliated with this church...actually im sure most of you think hitler was a good person in your sick minds.

Comment

Hey dear buttbuddy pastor ezekiel one day i hope to run into you so i can personally sodomize your ass until you are burning in piffleing hell.
                            Sir you are piffleing piece of shit not worthy to walk around this earth I hope one day you put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, which by the way you 100% should because you are not worthy to walk on this earth and I promise you if i ever do hear that you are in the town im in i will put that gun in your mouth for you and send you straight to hell where you belong.
                            Suck a fat one ezekiel which i know you will anyway judging on that picture you closet gay looking piece of nazi trash.
                            piffle you
                            Id also like to let all of you know that you and your church is a joke being mocked by the rest of the world, for the sane people that get on here and read your trash they probably giggle to themselfs then call friends and tell them to look at this hilarious website they just found and then they get on and laugh at you...your just a bunch of comedians that even your god is probably rolling on the floor with laughter that people could misconstrue his word so badly.
                            Have fun being the laughing stock of the world and heaven...im sure hell is waiting with open arms for your stupid asses.
                            Son, Tourettes is caused by a Demon Infested Colon.
                            I suggest you pay a visit to one of our Pastors who will only be too pleased to give you a good Ministering.
                            Now, take your Potty mouth elsewhere and leave us True Christian(tm) folk to go our own way with God.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                            being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Warren Wierdsbe View Post
                              To reply to the original poster without giving myself a blinding migraine by reading all the silly posts these dopeheads keep sending, I will answer in the way that is only right...with Scripture.

Genesis 1 (AV1611 King James Bible)
                              29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Now I will tell you that Mary Jane is not an herb, it's not a tree, and it's not a fruit, nor is it meant to be ingested "for meat." If it's not any of those things, what is it?

It's what they call it when they are so dope-addled they look like retards...Mary Jane is a weed! It's so noxious even God doesn't mention it in the Bible. So to take it into your body is as mortal a sin as for a man to take another man into his body!

It's against nature!

In Christ,
                              Warren
                              How is marijuana not an herb? it's a green leafy plant.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemira View Post
                                How is marijuana not an herb? it's a green leafy plant.
                                By that logic, poison ivy is an herb too. Do you smoke that?

Don't be a tool for satan.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X