X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beware of Homosexual Sports!

Originally posted by notBignotBlacknotGayGuy View Post
    Then why such hate for the gays? and many other races?
    You made two of my boys cry, that is almost half of my household. You sir are no Christian. If you search for answers you should try the Bible.
    Daniel 5:16-18 "Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation."

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Angel View Post
      Because being gay is a sin, and for the other races... if they are not sinners (aka True Christians™) they are okay!
      Just cause you are born as the "other race" your are a sinner. No if and or buts about it right.

But isn't man created in the image of god. So then all racers are created in the image of god. Black, Asian, Arab. Your logic has more holes in it then swiss cheese

Comment

Originally posted by GreasyPigeon View Post
        Just cause you are born as the "other race" your are a sinner. No if and or buts about it right.

But isn't man created in the image of god. So then all racers are created in the image of god. Black, Asian, Arab. Your logic has more holes in it then swiss cheese
        Everyone is born a sinner. It's only by following every word of the 1611KJV Bible that you can be Saved™!

YIC
        Elisabeth
        Proverbs 14:1

Every wise woman buildeth her house:
        but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.

Comment

I don't know that surfing can be called a "sport", but I think it is a hobby of the homosexual (particularly the retarded queer).

All the wasted time "paddling" out in the surf to "ride one in", only to repeat over and over again.

The skin-tight wetsuits that make obscene spectacles of genitalia. What Christian man would wear one of these?

And when they can't "hang ten" and are waiting for the next "set", the boredom sets in and they chat about what to do when it gets dark and who will host the daisy chain of filthy depravity that particular night.

Yes, surfing is gay and every Christian man should avoid.

In Christ
          Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

What about this fast-growing sport known as disc golf? It's really popular around here, there are over 100 courses in Wisconsin and over 3000 in the U.S. My son told me about it, and I figured I would do some research before giving him the green light. I mean, Frisbees are pretty gay...

http://media.comicmix.com/media/2008...te-frisbee.jpg Extremely homosexual. Make sure you are wearing the full armor of God before viewing.

...and the "disc sports" like disc golf, ultimate, and Kan Jam are popular with college kids.

But I went ahead and looked into this game/sport, and it appears that 99.9% of the players (a rough estimate) are Caucasian, so that alone was promising. And unlike the ultimate game (which is like American football with Frisbees and includes gratuitous man-on-man contact ), disc golf is more akin to classic golf, where your opponent is the course. I heard it described as "taking a nature walk while playing a game," and while MOST nature walks either involve treehugging or men fellating each other, I thought this would be an ideal opportunity to get my son out into GOD'S creation and show him all the various species of wildlife HE has provided for US to take/kill/use as we see fit. I also learned that a lot of hippies play this game, so that knocked it down a few notches. Further research revealed that there are many churches with actual courses on their property (in fact, 9 Baptist churches/schools in the U.S. have 'em!), so apparently GOD has nothing personal against it.

I went out to our local course with my son and his friend, KJV 1611 in one hand and a Frisbee in the other, and was astounded at the number of unsupervised youth out playing. What an opportune moment to play a game with kids AND spread the Good Word! Of course, many of these kids were taking advantage of their chaperone-free activities by cussing out loud, ridiculing the smaller children who weren't as good at the game, and just being nuisances. I even saw one sketching a penis on one of the tee signs (although it looked more like that dildo-shaped character from that evil program Yo Gabba Gabba).

Oh, how I wanted to invoke Proverbs 22:15 -- "Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him," as well as Proverbs 23:13-14 -- "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell." But the LORD quickly put those human emotions in check and reminded me of the utility of these potential little soldiers with Psalms 127:3-5 -- "Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate."

So now I'm prepared to incorporate my ministry into this popular activity, and hopefully add some soldiers to the LORD'S ARMY. Try as I might, I can find nothing in scripture to condemn this game, so I'm asking the Landover community for opinions. Is this the devil trying to convince me that this potentially gay/liberal/druggie sport is permissible in GOD'S holy eyes, or is HE Himself telling me to go out into this new battlefield and recruit these impressionable unsupervised souls? Not only can I witness, but I must admit, Brothers and Inferior Sisters, it was quite fun.
            Last edited by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson; 04-25-2011, 03:09 AM. Reason: .
            Member of Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879 (NOT the Heretical Council of 1912!)

Comment

Originally posted by notBignotBlacknotGayGuy View Post
              Then why such hate for the gays? and many other races?
              Thank you for conceding that the gays are a race. I have been saying that for a while now.
              The best way to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. . . . .
              Give her a shovel.
              Proverbs 5:19 A husband's commandment! And wives must comply.
              19Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

Comment

I didn't bother to read the thread, but I must add my voice to the calls to beware of this grave danger.

One evening, whilst touring truck stops in my truck stop ministry, I stopped into a restroom and was very nearly hit in the eye by one of these so-called "homosexual spurts". I naturally bashed the offending queermo with my KJV; he could have given me the AIDS!

I think they like to do that. If they can give their AIDS to lots of normal heterosexual men, then there will be support for a cure to God's Wrath.
                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

I've read through the thread, noticing that it is supposed to be about SPORT (rather than the sodomites themselves) and would like to suggest one or two.

FIRSTLY - solo synchronised swimming (I've mentioned this before in another thread, but have a new clip). Now in fact I have a sister who has just suggested looking for MEN'S solo synchronised swimming with underwater cameras but I can't find anything (yet): it is evidently a somewhat esoteric sport, but she says it exists so I imagine then it must (or she could be mad I suppose).

Anyway, here is the latest LADIES SOLO SYNCHRONISED SWIMMING clip

SECONDLY - Fives something like squash played without bats.

THIRDLY - clock golf
                  This trendy sport is also part of Zug's leisure programme too.
                  For lovers of clock-golf there are numerous golf-courses available. All you need is a fun team

FOURTHLY - freestyle men's poledancing honestly, just watching this you'd think it was a competition to see how many times a leather-clad joy-boy could say the word girlfriend(s) chicks or pickup girls etc., but I don't think anyone's fooled are they?

That's enough from me I think - but if anyone can find a link to underwater men's solo synchronised swimming .. .. .. ..

Comment

Solo synchronized swimming? Wouldn't that just be swimming? Or making a fool of yourself in the pool, as the case may be? Isn't the whole point of synchronized swimming to be able to synchronize with other swimmers?
                    Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                      Solo synchronized swimming? Wouldn't that just be swimming? Or making a fool of yourself in the pool, as the case may be? Isn't the whole point of synchronized swimming to be able to synchronize with other swimmers?
                      Yes, those questions do arise - but there are 14 clips there (I only watched 2 of them) and it is a sport (although it's been pulled from the Olympics I believe). I would like to see the Men's Underwater variety though..

Comment

Got to be American Football. Just like rugby but with all that ridiculous padding, just in case the poor little things get a bruise or break a nail.

Comment

Football injury:

Soccer "injuries"

Comment

Originally posted by Bert from Belgium View Post
                            what the * has sports to do with being homosexual?
                            This forum is PACKED with sexual conotation to evrything.

I mean what have you got agians soccer? Is it because it's the world's popular sport and the states sucks at it?
                            Apart from ice skating and maybe ballet or something there are NO "gay" sports
                            I agree...FULLY AGREE, in fact.
                            I do not think sports has much of anything to do with sexual orientation, although the ONLY way is the STRAIGHT way!

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher

I don't really follow any sports, but did like:
                              0:08
                              0:41
                              0:43½
                              2:04 (lands on head)
                              2:06 (writhes holding foot)

P.S. Does American football have an "offside" rule?

Comment

Soccer is a cesspool of fags.. Makes me want to vomit when I see these miss nancy's claim to be playing a sport..

Sicko's. .
                                “He who blesses his friend with a loud voice, rising early in the morning, it will be counted a curse to him.” – Proverbs 27:14

Comment

Working...
                                X