Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Godly Politics
Reload this Page Stand your ground Law.
Godly Politics Republican, Libertarian, Constitution Party, Christian Restoration Party welcome. No liberals or Demonrats allowed.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Stand your ground Law. - 03-08-2014, 12:42 PM

My fellow True Christians the ladies of Pearland and I had quite the hot topic at last weeks tea!

A great subject cam up on the Stand Your Ground Law. Now I am no legal scholar and it is no my place to be. So seek the advice of the men of Landover.

Could a True Christian use the Stand Your Ground Law as defense if a liberal or homer tried to attack you, I recently liberal femnazi Obummer supporter (probably a lesbian) attack my children and myself. She was quite uppity saying there is no place for our Lord in Government. She went further on her rant (probably on heroin) saying how great her illegal President was fighting for homer rights.

I have to say I was in fear for children and myself we did not have our medical mask as we were just enjoying the beautiful day the lord gave us reading the KJV in our park. I have never carried a gun, only my stoning purse. However, if I did would it have been my right to shoot this Homer in the leg?

Maybe I need to write Mr. Cruz or Mrs Bachmann to get their advice. I should probably also ask one of the men to teach me how to use a gun.

So I have to ask is this what this Stand Your Ground Law is for??

Charter Member Pearland, Texas