X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Recommended True Christian™ Music

I agree Brother Jedediah and also Pastor Levi. She does look like a whore.

These are the kinds of gals God likes to represent Him.

Admittedly on hearing their album I thought they were deaf as well as blind...

anyhoo..

If only they could see for themselves the toe-tapping they induce.

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow.

There's Jesus here,
    Just see what He offers me....
    Down here my sins forgiven,
    Up there a home in heaven
    Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
      I suppose you think that divorcee fornicating trollop Amy Grant is a good Christian too.

This Knapp harlot even looks like a goth!
      I personally think Amy Grant has a generic sound. There is noting distinctive about Amy's music and she seems to be stuck in the 80's. I go for more of the alternative Folk sound of newer artists. Jennifer's lyrics don't resonate with me because they are Christian driven but I do appreciate the perspective that she offers in an entertaining format that helps me to feel less alienated from this world which from what I understand is roughly 50% Christian.
      Fat people please stop eating so much. I'm getting tired of looking at you.

Comment

Some nice imagery in this one

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
        Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
        Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
        The Loose Canon - HTML version
        Loose Canon Fan Page
        North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
        I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
          Some nice imagery in this one
          My apologies for that last one nor working you can watch it here
          Here is another nice anthem for you

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
          Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

OH! My goodness... That gave me a scare! What kind of Satanic sound is that?
            I accidentally pressed the play button and my husband slapped me harder than he EVER has!

I've really done it now... I'm in big trouble for letting my cursor hover over Satan music from JewTube. I'll be lucky if I'm ever allowed on here again.

I need to go say some cleansing prayers. I hope I haven't given my husband's computer a virus that we'll both catch too...
            Now you've done it, Jo Freddie! I'm worried sick!
            Whosoever transgresseth , and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
            2 John 1: 9-11

Comment

Originally posted by Naomi-Ruth View Post
              OH! My goodness... That gave me a scare! What kind of Satanic sound is that?
              I accidentally pressed the play button and my husband slapped me harder than he EVER has!

I've really done it now... I'm in big trouble for letting my cursor hover over Satan music from JewTube. I'll be lucky if I'm ever allowed on here again.

I need to go say some cleansing prayers. I hope I haven't given my husband's computer a virus that we'll both catch too...
              Now you've done it, Jo Freddie! I'm worried sick!
              I don't understand what the problem is Naomi, it is a jolly song about Pirates, and Pirates are God's Chosen ones. Many of today's problems are down to the lack of Pirates in the modern world (real Pirates who give candy to children)

The Book of Piraticus
              13:7 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was "Arrrgh!"
              13:8 Pirates are my chosen people and preachers should display my pirate lust.
              The Sermon on the Mall
              8 The Flying Spaghetti Monster‟s chosen people are pirates, and He made man in their image, but man has forsaken Him.
              9 I see no shoulders with parrots perched on top, no eyes covered by eyepatches.
              10 I see no hands replaced with hooks, no legs replaced with pegs.
              Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsKO_r76kfQ
                This is the kinda christian music I'm into.
                xD

Comment

Originally posted by Omgabutchlady View Post
                  xD
                  What are you three years old?
                  That's for little kids.
                  Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Omgabutchlady View Post
                    xD
                    I prefer Joan Jett with the Blackhearts

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

Originally posted by Witch Hammer View Post
                      God created white man in His image, everyone knows that. The Lord has sparkling blue eyes, finely chiseled anglo features, blond lusterous hair and a neatly trimmed beard.

Didn't jesus look like this? i don't know about the eyes but i am sure that i have never ever heard of a blond jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr fool View Post
                        Didn't jesus look like this? i don't know about the eyes but i am sure that i have never ever heard of a blond jesus.

That picture has been retouched.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
                          My apologies for that last one nor working you can watch it here
                          Here is another nice anthem for you

A bit too harsh for me. This one is much more relaxing.

This is good too.

The world itself is the will to power - and nothing else! And you yourself are the will to power - and nothing else!

Comment

This is Brother Williams (I thnk), singing his Holy Ghost-fired songs out in the woods.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              This is Brother Williams (I thnk), singing his Holy Ghost-fired songs out in the woods.

Thank you, Pastor Ezekial! Brother Williams is certainly filled with the Spirit! I love rockin' out and praising Jesus to his groovy sounds!

Originally posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post

If only they could see for themselves the toe-tapping they induce.

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow.
                              Praise Jesus, Sister Phebe! The Braillettes are one of my favorite bands, too! Just imagine - they're blind, yet through the grace of Jesus they can sing! If that's not a miracle, I don't know what is!
                              What's your operating system? Windows ? OS X ? Mine's JesOS!

Comment

I really like Prussian Blue

Girls for God

Ephesians 5:22

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Comment

Working...
                                X