X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10 Reasons Why GOD HATES INDIA!

Let me see if I follow this thread.
    1 they allow( and enjoy) a cow to pee on their heads. Is that what is called a golden shower?
    2 They do not eat said cow.
    3 They do not have potty paper, and use their left hand to wipe with.
    4 They squat over open holes to go to the rest room.(why is it called a rest room, never mind, different topic)
    5 they are dyslexic.

Comment

Look at what passes for a "holy man" over in India! I want to go take a bath after looking at these photos!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        Look at what passes for a "holy man" over in India! I want to go take a bath after looking at these photos!
        They look just like hippies in the advanced stages of LSD induced psychosis.
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

India=drug land

Comment

Hey I heard that Harry Krishna song before, the freaks in the yellow robes that hang around JFK airport sing it while beating on those annoying tambourines. I thought they where just pan-handlers begging for money.

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
              Hey I heard that Harry Krishna song before, the freaks in the yellow robes that hang around JFK airport sing it while beating on those annoying tambourines. I thought they where just pan-handlers begging for money.
              The money goes toward their drug habits.
              The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Something I never can remember- is India part of Pakistan or is Pakistan part of India? Also, does England still own both of them?
                sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by aim for heaven View Post
                  Something I never can remember- is India part of Pakistan or is Pakistan part of India? Also, does England still own both of them?
                  Wait.....India is part of Pakistan now? I thought that I thought that England was part of Arabia, since England has a Satanic court called sharia

But in all honesty: India is the capital of Shanghai, we all know that.

Comment

@Cranky Old man and his followers....You are such an Idiot...I am an Indian...I am a Christian by faith..dear Idiots, do you know the Gospel reached India in AD 52 hundreds of years before it reached Europe...We Indian Christians call ourselves St. Thomas Christians...because it was through the St. Thomas we got the Gospel..In India, we have been living and practicing Chrisitianity for 2000 years..we never had any problems..our Kings and fellow brothers and sisters were as good to us ..and they respected our "Free Will" to follow the faith ...we never converted anyone into christianity forcefully by making money offers...and we were living "peacefully" in "our" India...until you guys showed up with money bags to buy people to the faith..but you bloody new church groups forgot we also live here...we are not foreigners living in India...we are Indians who followed christian faith even before it reached Europe...You MFs ..do you know there are notes in many old books about Jesus visited India...India is the homeland to peoples of various faiths including Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Jains, Budhists, ...Guess where a few of the Jews went to after the Jerusalem Church was demolished...India...We have a history of tens of thousands of years...we thought the world almost in all fields...Oh about our IQ...do you who invented Zero...do you know who performed the first surgery in any medical science...do you f*ing have any idea how many Indians work in NASA...

About santary...toilet papers...dysentry...hehehehe...bloody hell...you are such illiterate idiots..you dont even Know what is Indian National Flag......................Mr. Idiots...can I ask you people a few questions.............................Question 1: Is anyone of you really work to gain your daily bread...dont f*ing tell me you are preaching gospel and that is your job...beacause preaching gospel is not a job...it is a duty of a christian...and I f*ing know...most of you wont work...Question 2: Have you ever done any good thing in your life to a poor...have you ever donated a single piece of bread to a poor in any third world country or in your own country....final word...you are f*king idiots ....you dont even know the true meaning of the word baptism...because if you really know the word..you dont laugh at people who live without getting enough food...enough water......Cant you f*ing imagine your life as a child in a slum in India or in any third world or developing country...you wont get enough food...you may be having just a pair of torn clothes...your father and mother cannot afford you to go to school...can you imagine a life where you cannot even dream for a better life....

You all should be f*ing greatfull to the God that you are living a good life...but if you are laughing at the poor...you know who is going to get punished when thy kingdom come..

And about India..we are on path to get our lost crown of the world...and we are going to be the light of the world again....we will f*ing show you what we are...we just starting to walk...but we will walk fast soon...and then we are going to run to get our lost crown of the world...it is going to slow and steady process...but see...wont go beyond 2050...Jai Hind...Mera Bharat Mahan
                    Last edited by Levi Jones; 06-19-2010, 09:54 AM. Reason: removed all bold eyesore.

Comment

Guaranteeing salvation since 1620...hahahaha....Mr. Idiot, can you explain more about this guaranteed visa to the heaven...hahahaha...your pastor may be visiting heaven a lot of times to clear the papers at heaven embassy right? lol...is he going in an business class flight or wat...hahahaha....and can you also ask your idiot pastor to change the flag he is showing as India...it is not an Indian flag...you illiterate idiots...I sincerely believe your church only offers guaranteed visa to the hell...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ajiththomas View Post
                        We Indian Christians call ourselves St. Thomas Christians...because it was through the St. Thomas we got the Gospel..
                        You believe in the heretical supposed Gospel of Thomas?
                        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

@Cranky Old man and his followers.
                          I do not have followers. I am just a humble servant of Jesus Christ.

I am an Indian.
                          Welcome to our friendly forum! How did you find us?

India is the homeland to peoples of various faiths including Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Jains, Budhists,
                          Yes, I can see how that would cause a lot of problems.

do you f*ing have any idea how many Indians work in NASA...
                          I suppose a lot since someone has to clean the floors and the toilets there.

we just starting to walk
                          How did Indians move around before they learned how to do this?
                          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

@ajiththomas Welcome! I hope we can be friends!

If you didn't do that yet, it would be great if you could make a thread of your own in the introductions section of the forum! That way everyone here can meet you and see how much you love Jesus!
                            I Jesus!

Comment

Guaranteeing salvation since 1620...hahahaha....Mr. Idiot, can you explain more about this guaranteed visa to the heaven...hahahaha...your pastor may be visiting heaven a lot of times to clear the papers at heaven embassy right? lol...is he going in an business class flight or wat...hahahaha....and can you also ask your idiot pastor to change the flag he is showing as India...it is not an Indian flag...you illiterate idiots...I sincerely believe your church only offers guaranteed visa to the hell...LOL
                              First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by ajiththomas
                                I am an Indian...
                                The correct term is native american.

..do you know there are notes in many old books about Jesus visited India...
                                Scripture - or it didn't happened.

...Guess where a few of the Jews went to after the Jerusalem Church was demolished...
                                How did you get rid of them?

We have a history of tens of thousands of years...
                                Liar - the world isn't even ten thousand years old.

...do you know who performed the first surgery in any medical science...
                                Vodo does not count as medical science.

About santary...toilet papers...dysentry...hehehehe...
                                What's so funny? If you did use toilet paper and washed your hands at leats once in a while, you wouldn't have problems with dysentry.
                                "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
                                John 8:32

Comment

Working...
                                X