Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Baptist War on Sin! > LBC's War on Sin
Reload this Page 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!
LBC's War on Sin Serving God with True Christian™ art. Gays, Mexicans and Clinton voters not welcome!

(#2061)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Pasty is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Pasty is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 09:41 AM

Yeah well lucky for us, we have more to our food heritage than pastry:-) Otherwise we would look like the everyday eating McDonald Americans...! Would not be nice! And by that i do not mean that all americans are McDonald freaks!!! Just so no one think im generally speaking of americans like that!:-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisDK View Post
Are you sure you're even a real denmarkian?
Yeah... and i enjoy pastry and desserts:-)
(#2062)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babgren View Post
Yeah well lucky for us, we have more to our food heritage than pastry:-) Otherwise we would look like the everyday eating McDonald Americans...! Would not be nice! And by that i do not mean that all americans are McDonald freaks!!! Just so no one think im generally speaking of americans like that!:-)

Yeah... and i enjoy pastry and desserts:-)
Don't you like McDonalds? there is nothing wrong with it. So you eat ice Vovo also.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#2063)
Old
Undercover Modstandsbevægelsen
Forum Member

Heaven Bound

TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
Don't you like McDonalds? there is nothing wrong with it. So you eat ice Vovo also.
Sorry but I have to disagree with you there Lisa. After their latest display of reverse discrimination, I will never go near that place again.

See what I mean here

Deuteronomy 2:7
For the LORD thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the LORD thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.
(#2064)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Pasty is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Pasty is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 10:00 AM

:-) Im fine with McDonald, but i prefer Burger King. But my local middle-east inspired grill is the best...
(#2065)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Sorry but I have to disagree with you there Lisa. After their latest display of reverse discrimination, I will never go near that place again.

See what I mean here
Yes I saw that, it was terrible. I have always made a point to go where there are good white folk working. Normally I would pack my own lunch box, but sometimes I get caught by unexpected events.

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#2066)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 10:04 AM

Quote:
:-) Im fine with McDonald, but i prefer Burger King. But my local middle-east inspired grill is the best...
You are cooking mooslim food!

(#2067)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Exclamation Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 10:12 AM

Im cooking food from all over the world; Italy, spain, Thailand, Middel-east, asia etc.
I dont judge by religion, color or political views. If people treat me with respect - i do the same... i think a guy called jesus said something similar once...
Some muslims are not good people, but many are. Dont be a racist because someone believe in something else or another god than you... please.
(#2068)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Im cooking food from all over the world; Italy, spain, Thailand, Middel-east, asia etc.
I dont judge by religion, color or political views. If people treat me with respect - i do the same... i think a guy called jesus said something similar once...
Some muslims are not good people, but many are. Dont be a racist because someone believe in something else or another god than you... please.
How can you be racist against a religion. Muslims are people who follow Islam

Do you eat Iced Vovo's

(#2069)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 10:26 AM

Well its not easy to communicate in another language. I know alot about muslims and islam and i like the food it brings to me - and also many of the people.

No i dont eat Iced Vovos... havent seen them here around for a long time...
(#2070)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Well its not easy to communicate in another language. I know alot about muslims and islam and i like the food it brings to me - and also many of the people.

No i dont eat Iced Vovos... havent seen them here around for a long time...
Being a Christian, you must try and convert them to Christianity. They will be scared to convert because they are told they will killed if they do.

You should eat Iced Vovo's because they are yummy. You can have one of mine but don't eat them all.

(#2071)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Bronze Tither Ex-Masturbator Christian Love TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once

Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 10:46 AM

Quote:
I am sorry Ms Babgren but how can a mooslims / anyone that is not a True Christian™ be "good people"??? - Simply they are little more than ignorant Unsaved Trash™

If they don't follow the teachings of the KJV1611 they are simply scum, nothing more, nothing less.
Scum whose only goals in life are to live in a cave, marry a goat and then blow themselves up at a childrens birthday party

Although you don't seem like the normal obnoxious Dane scum we frequently encounter here you appear to be a little naive about some things including mooslims and IKEEA.

May I suggest that you get in touch one of the good and Godly Pastors here for some enlightenment

2 Samuel 22:31

As for God, His way is perfect;
The word of the LORD is proven;
He is a shield to all who trust in Him.
(#2072)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
Being a Christian, you must try and convert them to Christianity. They will be scared to convert because they are told they will killed if they do.

You should eat Iced Vovo's because they are yummy. You can have one of mine but don't eat them all.

Ah well, i do not want to convert them - they have their belives, i have mine. But i can talk, deabte and discuss with them about morales, thoughts, and values... its their responsibility to convert if they want that. Tehy belivie in something, i belivie in something else, but we can still co-exist net to eachother with out problems, we only need respect.

Would love to have some Iced Vovos, thanx for tasting;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warner S. Davidson View Post
I am sorry Ms Babgren but how can a mooslims / anyone that is not a True Christian™ be "good people"??? - Simply they are little more than ignorant Unsaved Trash™

If they don't follow the teachings of the KJV1611 they are simply scum, nothing more, nothing less.
Scum whose only goals in life are to live in a cave, marry a goat and then blow themselves up at a childrens birthday party

Although you don't seem like the normal obnoxious Dane scum we frequently encounter here you appear to be a little naive about some things including mooslims and IKEEA.

May I suggest that you get in touch one of the good and Godly Pastors here for some enlightenment

Mr Warner, if you address me like that, then please do it with Mr. thanx:-)

Dont you think that people can be of a good heart, even though they do not share your believes? You do not surrpise me i must admit...

Naive? Maybe thats your view on me, fair enough. But at least i can see more than the written word. I can use my mind and my brain. And i do respect other people, i respect differences, and most of all, i actually respect you also... how about that?

Wasnt Jesus the one who told us to love eachother?
(#2073)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Ah well, i do not want to convert them - they have their belives, i have mine. But i can talk, deabte and discuss with them about morales, thoughts, and values... its their responsibility to convert if they want that. Tehy belivie in something, i belivie in something else, but we can still co-exist net to eachother with out problems, we only need respect.

Would love to have some Iced Vovos, thanx for tasting;-)

Mr Warner, if you address me like that, then please do it with Mr. thanx:-)

Dont you think that people can be of a good heart, even though they do not share your believes? You do not surrpise me i must admit...

Naive? Maybe thats your view on me, fair enough. But at least i can see more than the written word. I can use my mind and my brain. And i do respect other people, i respect differences, and most of all, i actually respect you also... how about that?

You must remember this is a True Christian forum and we follow the King James Bible. The Bible is the word of the Lord.

(#2074)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Bronze Tither Ex-Masturbator Christian Love TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once

Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 12:12 PM

Quote:
A

You are a little confused, this may clarify matters for you .........

Isaiah 13:9

Behold, the day of the LORD comes,
Cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger,
To lay the land desolate;
And He will destroy its sinners from it.

Being both Danish and Unsaved Trash™ puts you in the perilous and untenable position of being automatically sent to the fires of Hell by Jesus when your sin ridden earthly vessel ultimately expires

As I stated previously you should seek one of our Godly Pastors for spiritual enlightenment and direction in finding Jesus and becoming a worthwhile True Christian™

Praise Jesus

(#2075)
Old
Forum Member

Heaven Bound

TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 12:13 PM

I'm still not cinvinced that you're a real denmarkian. I mean... wouldn't you be able to spell the name of your own country correct?

And it's becoming more and more obvious that you're not really here to discuss that sinful place, you're just here to spread mooslim propaganda aren't you?

I'm watching you

For the LORD thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the LORD thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.
(#2076)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 12:33 PM

Lisa H I respect your view on The Bible - honestly i do! Its not exactly my view on it, but then i will maybe go to hell - so in the end i will be punished - but i will have to wait and see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warner S. Davidson View Post
You are a little confused, this may clarify matters for you .........

Isaiah 13:9

Behold, the day of the LORD comes,
Cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger,
To lay the land desolate;
And He will destroy its sinners from it.

Being both Danish and Unsaved Trash™ puts you in the perilous and untenable position of being automatically sent to the fires of Hell by Jesus when your sin ridden earthly vessel ultimately expires

As I stated previously you should seek one of our Godly Pastors for spiritual enlightenment and direction in finding Jesus and becoming a worthwhile True Christian™

Praise Jesus
Theres a funny thing here - im apparently Unsaved Trash! That a mark you guys have put on me - because of your view on me. I think - and this is not to offend you guys - but you have a very narrow view on others, that are not - as you call it - true christians!

Quote:
I'm still not cinvinced that you're a real denmarkian. I mean... wouldn't you be able to spell the name of your own country correct?

And it's becoming more and more obvious that you're not really here to discuss that sinful place, you're just here to spread mooslim propaganda aren't you?

I'm watching you
You are so correct Mr. Travis, im not a danmarkian... im just a dane. I use my heart, my mind and my experiences to live by. You should respect that, as i respect your believes. And dont you do type-O's once in a while

And how dare you to accuse me to spread muslim propaganda! The only Muslim thing i have said, is that i enjoy the food, and i think there are many nice muslim people - BUT ASLO many very very bad muslim people. As there also many bad people in all religions.
(#2077)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Lisa H I respect your view on The Bible - honestly i do! Its not exactly my view on it, but then i will maybe go to hell - so in the end i will be punished - but i will have to wait and see

Theres a funny thing here - im apparently Unsaved Trash! That a mark you guys have put on me - because of your view on me. I think - and this is not to offend you guys - but you have a very narrow view on others, that are not - as you call it - true christians!

You are so correct Mr. Travis, im not a danmarkian... im just a dane. I use my heart, my mind and my experiences to live by. You should respect that, as i respect your believes. And dont you do type-O's once in a while

And how dare you to accuse me to spread muslim propaganda! The only Muslim thing i have said, is that i enjoy the food, and i think there are many nice muslim people - BUT ASLO many very very bad muslim people. As there also many bad people in all religions.
You must also remember that this forum is for Landover Baptist, and is used to discuss the Lord.

Have another Iced Vovo to make you feel less grumpy.

(#2078)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 12:47 PM

Quote:
You are still a little confused we don't have a narrow view but rather the correct view

(#2079)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 12:48 PM

Yes off course Lisa. But in not sure where "8 reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK" fits in with the Lord... that i must react on, as Landover Baptists react to my comments. Its very very interesting to be here i must admit:-)
(#2080)
Old
Forum Member

Heaven Bound

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-12-2010, 12:49 PM

Quote:
You are so correct Mr. Travis, im not a danmarkian... im just a dane.
Whatever!

Quote:
I use my heart, my mind and my experiences to live by. You should respect that, as i respect your believes. And dont you do type-O's once in a while
Oh I respect that alright. I'm not the one barging in to other peoples forums slagging them off because I have another way of thinking.

Quote:
Wrong!

There are no bad people among the True Christians™ of the Landover Baptist Church.