Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Baptist War on Sin! > LBC's War on Sin
Reload this Page 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!
LBC's War on Sin Serving God with True Christian™ art. Gays, Mexicans and Clinton voters not welcome!

(#1981)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Full of it Bleeding heart liebral Negroe Poster Hellbound Heathen Cathlick

self_abusing_sinner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
Goodness me, have we met? I can't say it's a pleasure.
You say that you are compassion personified, and yet when you hear of the most ungodly behaviour, you do not voice the least bit of concern, but merely corroborate it in a factual manner. Mam, you are a liar, and one that is going to hell for pretending holiness where there is little to none to the actual and fullest opposite.

Good day!

sas
(#1982)
Old
Debate Moderator (and participant)
Master Debater-- Has Never Been Defeated in a Debate
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_aware_sinner View Post
You say that you are compassion personified, and yet when you hear of the most ungodly behaviour, you do not voice the least bit of concern, but merely corroborate it in a factual manner. Mam, you are a liar, and one that is going to hell for pretending holiness where there is little to none to the actual and fullest opposite.

Good day!

sas
Sigh, what a bore you are. I grow tired of reading your posts. Why don't you make like the rest of your country and be irrelevant?
(#1983)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

kokolpa is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 08:29 AM

Quote:
And who are you? Please pop over to the Introduction Forum and introduce yourself properly. Thank you.
This is my Introduction, might be rude, but live with it.

Okay, so. Can you people give me any answer to why god would exist, logically?

Or are you people incapable of logic?
(#1984)
Old
compassion personified
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady True Christian Beauty Saved 1 Year Silver Tither Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 5 Years True Christian Homemaker Mission to Australia Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Punched the most queers Protected by JESUS TC Bravery The Lord’s Witness Wound Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot True Heterosexual™ One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Pro-Life True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior

Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 08:31 AM

Quote:

Good day!

sas
Well, I suppose I ought to be grateful for making the progression from "old fart bag" to "Mam", even if you do accuse me of being a liar. But I am not guilty of lying nor "pretending holiness", as I am perfect.

True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.
(#1985)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Full of it Bleeding heart liebral Negroe Poster Hellbound Heathen Cathlick

self_abusing_sinner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Well, I suppose I ought to be grateful for making the progression from "old fart bag" to "Mam", even if you do accuse me of being a liar. But I am not guilty of lying nor "pretending holiness", as I am perfect.
Don't you feel that something is missing? Like, compassion?

God bless,

sas

Where is your compassion for the sinners of Denmark?

Matthew 25
31 "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit upon his glorious throne,
32 and all the nations will be assembled before him. And he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
33 He will place the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34 Then the king will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father. Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me,
36 naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me.'
37 Then the righteous will answer him and say, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?
38 When did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?
39 When did we see you ill or in prison, and visit you?'
40 And the king will say to them in reply, 'Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me.'
41 Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,
43 a stranger and you gave me no welcome, naked and you gave me no clothing, ill and in prison, and you did not care for me.'
44 Then they will answer and say, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or ill or in prison, and not minister to your needs?'
45 He will answer them, 'Amen, I say to you, what you did not do for one of these least ones, you did not do for me.'
46 And these will go off to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

The very book you claim to be the source of your Perfection bespeaks that you will end up in the eternal fires. Who do you believe, Jesus, or some preachers who may or may not have gotten it right?

What is more, since the preachers here will come to your defense even if you are wrong, well I can understand that 'move' on your part, but you gotta ask yourself, will Jesus care about that when you stand before His throne? I think the only question I have left is, do you truly believe in JESUS CHRIST, as He spoke to us in the Holy Bible, and check with the King James if you will, translations don't vary here, one bit, but you should.

Time to start fearing the Lord or ready yourself for the fires of eternal damnation.

May God forgive you, May God forgive you!

sas
(#1986)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Don't you feel that something is missing? Like, compassion?
You attitude continually changes. Not longer ago you said your were sorry for your attitude

Quote:
I'm sorry for my attitude
2 Chronicles 36:16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#1987)
Old
Undercover Modstandsbevægelsen
Forum Member

Heaven Bound

TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokolpa View Post
Haha, Travis.

You're obviously trolling, but they still believe you. Ignorant bastards!
First of all: I have absolutely no idea what this trolling business you are referring to is all about.

Second: Why wouldn't they believe me? These people you call ignorant bastards seems to have the right perspective on things. Just because a few can see through the smoke laid out by some very powerful people in Denmark is no reason for you to become all hostile.

Now if we could all just live together in peaceful harmony, we wouldn't have to make threads like this revealing the true nature of things in un-holy nations like Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Belgium aso...

Deuteronomy 2:7
For the LORD thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the LORD thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.
(#1988)
Old
compassion personified
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady True Christian Beauty Saved 1 Year Silver Tither Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 5 Years True Christian Homemaker Mission to Australia Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Punched the most queers Protected by JESUS TC Bravery The Lord’s Witness Wound Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot True Heterosexual™ One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Pro-Life True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior

Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Where is your compassion for the sinners of Denmark?
What on earth does the scripture you posted have to do with the horror of Denmarkian Swedes?! They are evil, unrepentant sinners -- they are NOT frail, nor thirsty, nor starving. Therefore, I don't have to minister to their vile, unmentionable "needs", thank you very much!

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.
(#1989)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 10:08 AM

Quote:
What on earth does the scripture you posted have to do with the horror of Denmarkian Swedes?! They are evil, unrepentant sinners -- they are NOT frail, nor thirsty, nor starving. Therefore, I don't have to minister to their vile, unmentionable "needs", thank you very much!
Amen to that Mrs. Rogers

My evil country Denmark would be a bright and peaceful place, if just half the Denmarkians had the same insight and wisdom as you.

God bless you.

Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."
(#1990)
Old
compassion personified
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSalvationBeliever View Post
God bless you.
May God Bless you too, dear. Despite the Hell that is Denmark, there are perhaps five good people living there -- and all five appear to have found this forum. Praise! So it gladdens my heart whenever you and your four Denwegian friends pop in for a visit.

(#1991)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Cancer on Society

Dansker is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 12:09 PM

did u know god love denmark and all danes (just so u know)and he dont like ppl talking bad about the danes
(#1992)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansker View Post
did u know god love denmark and all danes (just so u know)and he dont like ppl talking bad about the danes
God loves those who love Him

Lamentations 3:25 The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#1993)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Cancer on Society

Dansker is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
God loves those who love Him

Lamentations 3:25 The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
dont think that right becouse the danes dont care about him but he care about them
(#1994)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 12:27 PM

Quote:
dont think that right becouse the danes dont care about him but he care about them
I think you are just being silly. I gave you a quote from the bible which clearly states what I said. Can you prove what you said from the Bible.

(#1995)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Cancer on Society

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 12:34 PM

no what I said was not from a book, but from a dane the smartest ppl in the world and smater then that book u talking about (think the book is a fantasy book)
(#1996)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 12:38 PM

Quote:
no what I said was not from a book, but from a dane the smartest ppl in the world and smater then that book u talking about (think the book is a fantasy book)
Yes, the book you were reading was a fantasy book. the Bible is the only true trustworthy book.

(#1997)
Old
Undercover Modstandsbevægelsen
Forum Member

Heaven Bound

TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Would the smartest people in the world rape their children?

And allow gay people to marry and adopt children?

Nothing but commies and Jesus haters in this awful country!

Deuteronomy 2:7
For the LORD thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the LORD thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.
(#1998)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 12:44 PM

Quote:
I'm Denmarkian, and I can assure you, that God do not love this terrible country of ours. And do you know why?? Because of satanic gayloving people like you.
Please don't lie about our, so called, country. There's a reason that Cranky Old Man (God bless him) has started this thread. It's not us, that have found the truth here at the Landover Baptist Church, that hates Denmark, it's God. And what ever you teenage pot smoking devil worshiper think and say, I choose to believe in Gods word instead of yours. If you, like me, want to be saved, then read the King James Version of the Holy Bible. It might be too late for you, but what do you have to loose? In the mean time. Please stop mocking God by using this site for your own sinful amusement.

Corinthians 6:14 (King James Version) "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?"

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."
(#1999)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Cancer on Society

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisDK View Post
Would the smartest people in the world rape their children?

And allow gay people to marry and adopt children?

Nothing but commies and Jesus haters in this awful country!
danes dont rape their children thats negros u know? and who have written that book ?
(#2000)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 01:04 PM

Quote:
danes dont rape their children thats negros u know? and who have written that book ?
Now you are just being silly. Why should negros come to Denmark to rape Denmarkian children. That makes no sense. Why don't you just admit that you live in a evil country?