X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter raped!

Originally posted by HappyToBeMe View Post
    Are you trying to get arrested?
    Friend, we live in America, where we have the Freedom of Religion. We are not from North Korea, or wherever it is that you are from.

A Christian woman has the right to choose a husband who will beat her and burn her as God commands, rather than find herself in Hell for all eternity. I pity your wife, who will no doubt be damned for marrying a wimp.
    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

I have been arrested several times for serving Jesus. It will help me to get into Heaven!

Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Are you trying to get condemned to eternal damnation by our loving Savior?
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

This is rather fascinating. I knew america had hardcore christians but not that it had that many. It's pathetic to see. You people contribute nothing to this world. You make it move backwards. You hide behind your book and your "holy texts" yelling left and right, making no sense what so ever. You refuse to look at logics and listen to reason. Brainwashed and blind. Tell me you hypocrites, what is it here on earth that you contribute considering that you hate everything that's not related to your religion? WHO sees a woman as only a tool?! Who would invite their guests and allow them to rape their daughters?! What's wrong with you? You are all unable to see what religion truly is... It's a tool for brainwashing people, keeping them in order, appyling disgusting morales and laws. Religion was created by men for men and god was created by man. That's the difference. Believing in a force that created this world that's the big thing that you believe in, right? But religion, that's another thing entirely. It's propaganda designed to control people. Meh... in the end you are all just brainwashed pathetic human beings. And the worst thing is, you are going to teach your children everything as well, not giving them a chance to find life for themselves. And so the circle goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by thecuriosity View Post
            This is rather fascinating. I knew america had hardcore christians but not that it had that many. It's pathetic to see. You people contribute nothing to this world. You make it move backwards. You hide behind your book and your "holy texts" yelling left and right, making no sense what so ever. You refuse to look at logics and listen to reason. Brainwashed and blind. Tell me you hypocrites, what is it here on earth that you contribute considering that you hate everything that's not related to your religion? WHO sees a woman as only a tool?! Who would invite their guests and allow them to rape their daughters?! What's wrong with you? You are all unable to see what religion truly is... It's a tool for brainwashing people, keeping them in order, appyling disgusting morales and laws. Religion was created by men for men and god was created by man. That's the difference. Believing in a force that created this world that's the big thing that you believe in, right? But religion, that's another thing entirely. It's propaganda designed to control people. Meh... in the end you are all just brainwashed pathetic human beings. And the worst thing is, you are going to teach your children everything as well, not giving them a chance to find life for themselves. And so the circle goes on.
            Why the hate, friend?

We often find angry young women come here the get all time of the month over matters that don't concern them, like politics, religion and money and it always boils down to one thing.

That's right: the strong arm of a man is missing from their lives.

I'm saddened that your father has not picked out a decent Christian male for you to marry and bear new soldiers of Christ but if you can learn from your betters how to be a decent Christian woman you can have a happy decade or two before you are too old to bear children and can retire to a fulfilling life of teaching your daughter how to cook and clean and sew.

No good will come from this willfulness, Jesus has assigned a woman's place it with her man.

1st Corinthians 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

All the best.

YIC

Dr Niles.
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
              5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
              5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
              Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

It's a tool for brainwashing people, keeping them in order,

I wish that were true. If you consider how, just a couple of centuries ago, the USA was a loving GOD fearing people, you might wander if it works that way.

To each generation the TRUTH is told, and fewer and fewer chose to hear it.

Some still hold HIS LAW and forget not HIS feast.

Exodus 12:14 And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.

For when there is no-one to remember then HE will surely remind the oath-breakers.

Deuteronomy 29:14 Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath;

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

He is trying to spread the word of God. That is all.

Comment

Brainwashed and blind. Tell me you hypocrites, what is it here on earth that you contribute considering that you hate everything that's not related to your religion?
                    Christians are free. Hallelujah! It is the wretched heathen who is brainwashed.

Brainwashed and blind.
                    Turn with me to Psalm 139
                    Scroll down to verse 17
                    17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
                    18 If I should count them they are more in number than the sand: when I awake I am still with thee
                    19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
                    20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
                    21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee?
                    And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
                    22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

KJV . look up

Oneness with God brings peace. Real peace. And with peace comes love. Real love.

If you do not share our values however you are free to move to Zimbabwe or Norway or somewhere like that. I prefer Jesus.

Comment

This is hard to read being a female, and I can't imagine my father doing this to me, but if it comes down to it I will go through with it and marry the man. This is all biblically accurate. I am a proud anti-feminist. Females (sadly) have the same rights as men, so why push ladies? I do what I believe is best and that is follow the KJV Bible. So ladies, if you are raped, marry the man and take your father out of financial debt! Morally, it is wrong for a father to do this, but you gotta do what you gotta do!

Comment

Originally posted by jaxriley View Post
                        So ladies, if you are raped, marry the man and take your father out of financial debt! Morally, it is wrong for a father to do this, but you gotta do what you gotta do!
                        Oh, honey, you are so wrong. Morality equals following the rules that God gave us. Therefore, you cannot run around saying that what God said is "morally wrong," that's just some kind of weird oxymoron!
                        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                        True Christians are Perfect!
                        True Christian™ Love.
                        Salvation™ made Easy!
                        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                        God HATES Rational Thinking!
                        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

I vote we put this into American law (god bless, by the way.)

Rape could become a full industry, with paid patrons. For instance, parents could pay to have their child sent to a R. A. P. E. D. center (Responsive Action Precipitating Eventual Damnation), which would subsequently reduce taxes, increase the public weath for guns and anti-fag legislation, all while pleasing the LORD, our Savior, and praising His Holy Name.

Comment

You might want to introduce yourself in the Introduction Forum before proposing legislation, friend.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                            sigpic

Comment

I feel like I should report all of you to the FBI for this. Your bible can't stop you from the law especially when it comes to rape. Rape is one of the worst crimes and none of your *** potty language *** can save you from the law, you awful disgusting monsters
                              Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 03-10-2014, 06:24 AM. Reason: Potty mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by GayBronyAtheist View Post
                                I feel like I should report all of you to the FBI for this. Your bible can't stop you from the law especially when it comes to rape. Rape is one of the worst crimes and none of your bullshit can save you from the law, you awful disgusting monsters
                                Calm down, son. First of all, the FBI has no authority to remove an American's First Amendment Right to worship as he is led by the Holy Spirit, and that means reading and believing the Holy Bible is the living Word of God, inerrant and for our own good (2 Timothy 3:16). Second, when you report to a federal authority that a church community is practicing their First Amendment Rights, please, please do tell us what they say. I'd love to hear their reply to such a "crime."

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X