X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How To Spot a Jap

I tend to spot them with a Sharpie. Lasts about a week.
    Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Okay, why are you people so racist? I've served with Asians and I have never met one I haven't liked and respected. You people make me sick. Keep spreading the love of God.
      This space for KJV use only.

Comment

Dear Friend,

Originally posted by Mrpilotguy View Post
        Okay, why are you people so racist?
        Racist? Would a racist compose a whole imagined conversation with one MARTIN LUTHER KING JUNIOR?

Or help black folklorists preserve a treasured holiday story?

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

bab
        Last edited by Born Again Bob; 10-28-2012, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Born Again Bob View Post
          Dear Friend,

Racist? Would a racist compose a whole imagined conversation with one MARTIN LUTHER KING JUNIOR?

Or help black folklorists preserve a treasured holiday story?

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

bab
          Yeah, that's EXACTLY what a racist would do.
          This space for KJV use only.

Comment

Dear Friend,

Originally posted by Mrpilotguy View Post
            Yeah, that's EXACTLY what a racist would do.
            I don't understand. Are you somehow suggesting I'M a racist? And, if so, by what possible standard?

Yours in Him,
            BAB

Comment

Dear Friend,

I don't understand. Are you somehow suggesting I'M a racist? And, if so, by what possible standard?

Yours in Him,
              BAB
              Don't worry, Brother. I'm sure he hates the fact that we actively sponsor African Niglets to learn the Word of God, so they can avoid Hell, too.

You know, like that twit who kept insisting we call African Niglets "African Americans"?
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Well, I don't have nothing against Japs, but I just want to say that I think they've outlived their usefulness. Chink workers are so much cheaper. Furthermore, the Chink government is far more enlightened - they understand that "human rights" is an impediment to free enterprise. How can we increase corporate profits if we've got to pay a livable wage or worry about our workers getting cancer or losing a few fingers in a machine?

No, about the only use my company has for Japan these days is weapons testing. That neutron bomb we tested at Fukushima (made it look like an accident, hey hey!) was a great success. Unfortunately, now that the Japs have closed most of their chemical factories, it's pretty hard to stage an accident whenever we want to test chemical weapons (like at Bhopal, where we recruited some Injun volunteers). But now the Injuns are getting all uppity and want all kinds of environmental regulations - thankfully, the Chinks don't care about that stuff. Of course, there are just billions and billions of them - we can test nukes, chemical and bio weapons on their civilian population and no one even notices.

Just want to let you know that our tests have yielded great results. Next time we liberate a country's oil supply, it's going to make the Iraq War look like a picnic.
                Praise Jesus!
                Brother Fred
                CEO, The Uranus Corporation
                Put your faith in Uranus!

sigpic

Comment

Its so funny how people can have so much love for "God" and somehow so much hate for people of different races. You people are fucking insane and I can't wait til this so-called "rapture" comes along and has you all writhing in hell like the psychotic weirdos you are

Comment

Originally posted by ThatGeniusChick View Post
                    Its so funny how people can have so much love for "God" and somehow so much hate for people of different races. You people are piffleing insane and I can't wait til this so-called "rapture" comes along and has you all writhing in hell like the psychotic weirdos you are
                    You are accusing US of hatred? Please, go back and read everything you've posted so for and imagine someone stomped in to your living room and said that.

And still no introduction thread from you...

sigpic

Comment

Dear Friend,

Yours in Him,
                      BAB
                      On the standards that if you regard any minorities even a little bit differently, you're a horrible racist. In other words, The Liebral Standard.
                      Honestly, I'm surprised that we didn't declare jap season the moment they bombed Pearl Harbor.

Comment

We don't hate them. If they would just renounce their idol-worshiping Shinto and Buddhism, stop speaking their Satanic language, and embrace the true Word of God in his Native Language, I would welcome them into the fold.
                        Recovering Catholic.

Helping restore the "bully" to the "bully pulpit"

Aspiring to be God's Bouncer..

Comment

Originally posted by Carl the wop View Post
                          We don't hate them. If they would just renounce their idol-worshiping Shinto and Buddhism, stop speaking their Satanic language, and embrace the true Word of God in his Native Language, I would welcome them into the fold.
                          Amen, Brother Wop! Especially that thing about language. I'm convinced that the Asians suffer from some kind of genetic inability to learn the American language. Just like monkeys and chimpanzees, you can teach them to do tricks like peel bananas, make T-shirts at my company's sweatshops, etc, but you can't teach them to speak. Not only can't they talk American, but when they try to write, all they can do is produce gibberish like this:

うせろとヤンキーの犬を死ぬ!

That's got to be some kind of genetic defect. White people in commie Euroweenie countries like France and Sweden at least can write using God's chosen alphabet, despite the fact that they speak some kind of weird gay language. And the Brits have even learned to speak American, though they got a gay accent. But Japs, Chinks and all the other slanted races just produce unintelligible chicken-scratch. That should leave no doubt that they are an inferior species - even if they do make some damn good cell phones and cameras.
                          Praise Jesus!
                          Brother Fred
                          CEO, The Uranus Corporation
                          Put your faith in Uranus!

sigpic

Comment

The Japs pre-stole suicide bombing from the Dune Coons back in Pearl Harbor. The liberals have been suppressing knowledge of their intent to inspire September 11th ever since them.

When Obama wept, it was because he wanted to admit responsibility for these heinous acts of terror so badly!
                            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Japese is so bad, it reads "Amen, Brother Wop! Especially that thing about language. I'm convinced that the Asians suffer from some kind of genetic inability to learn the American language" as "Amen, brother Wop! In particular, is a linguistic information. Suffering, can learn from genetic confidence in Asia from some of the United States of America." if you translate it back and forth enough.

Comment

Glory!!
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X