X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marijuana Makes You Gay

I understand there is a “Burning Man” event taking place in the desert and when they ‘burn the man’ everyone is under the influence of this weed. They call this Mecca a commune of love, are they all gay hippies?

Comment

Originally posted by Choir Girl View Post
      I understand there is a “Burning Man” event taking place in the desert and when they ‘burn the man’ everyone is under the influence of this weed. They call this Mecca a commune of love, are they all gay hippies?
      Yes!

sigpic
      Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."

Comment

They can call it whatever they want, but it is a wicked gathering of filthy gypsy sodomites and diseased lesbanian witches. Marijuana-induced homosexuality is what brings them together, but it's only for starters. Amyl nitrite and cocaine are freely distributed and the foul fornicating orgies ensue.

At least they burn an effigy in recognition of where they are headed when the party on earth is over.

May God smite them!
        Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

This is the MEN'S forum. Im asking nicely once, leave. You have no need or right to be in here, nothing here is for your eyes. The last thing we need is for a lovely woman kind to be drawn into perversions. I'm sure you understand.
          Matthew 6:26
          26Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeBeck View Post
            This is the MEN'S forum. Im asking nicely once, leave. You have no need or right to be in here, nothing here is for your eyes. The last thing we need is for a lovely woman kind to be drawn into perversions. I'm sure you understand.

Yes… of course. But the best place to be educated about worldly issues is right here learning from real men. I understand your concern, and I keep my eyes lowered.

Comment

If I ever saw my wife posting in the Men's Only forum, I would pour hot sauce into her eyes.
              The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

After certain things that have happened with my wife using the computer, she isn't allowed to touch one anymore.
                26Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Comment

Gentlemen.... as I am not a wife what you're referring to does not apply to me [yet]. And I did say I keep my eyes lowered at all times because I 'do' know my place, for it is only learnings I grave

Comment

Lady, you need to leave and QUIT posting on the MEN ONLY forum. Do you nt have a father or older brother responsible to you? If so they need to get a firm grip on you.

Comment

Gentlemen.... as I am not a wife what you're referring to does not apply to me [yet]. And I did say I keep my eyes lowered at all times because I 'do' know my place, for it is only learnings I grave
                      You are going to learn plenty behind the woodshed if you keep posting here Don't you have pots to scrub?

Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
                        You are going to learn plenty behind the woodshed if you keep posting here Don't you have pots to scrub?

Was this thread moved? Or am I going to have to talk to my wife as well.
                        PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by Seth Campbell View Post
                          Was this thread moved? Or am I going to have to talk to my wife as well.
                          No. Several women have posted here. If you own one of them, punishment is in order

sigpic

Comment

punishment is in order? you need to be punished and wats up chior girl?

Comment

pack that bowl for me!!!

man do i love getting high... when i do i usually fornicate with all the females i know. funny, ive never had sex with a man though, and getting high makes me even more disgusted with the thought of doing so, but i cant say i hate gays, i have a life, therefore i dont have time to hate whole groups of people. whenever im stoned and looking to read some good old humor, i simply log on to the landover baptist forums, man you guys are a hoot!

Comment

Re: pack that bowl for me!!!

Originally posted by followMEdown View Post
                                man do i love getting high... when i do i usually fornicate with all the females i know. funny, ive never had sex with a man though, and getting high makes me even more disgusted with the thought of doing so, but i cant say i hate gays, i have a life, therefore i dont have time to hate whole groups of people. whenever im stoned and looking to read some good old humor, i simply log on to the landover baptist forums, man you guys are a hoot!

This is because you are a disgusting hermaphrodite and an abomonation in the eyes of the Lord. You are confused and even stoned Sodomites don't know what to do with you once the trousers come off and they see what they have gotten into.

May God smite you.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X