X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weiner's at it again!

Glory! The Weiner has been shafted with 21 months....an embarrassingly light sentence, mind you. I would have opted for the death penalty for that diseased Democrat scumbag. Jesus needs to call him to his eternal reward.

How he wept at his hearing, moved to tears by the weight of his own perversions. “Now I focus on how to live my new, smaller life, one day at a time."
    Last edited by Basilissa; 09-25-2017, 09:58 PM. Reason: I have tried to shrink your oversized Weiner but it just won't budge

Re: Weiner's at it again!

(Apologies for the giant Weiner photo. I don't mean to spoil anyone's appitite.)

Comment

Goodness that's a huge Wiener, Jimmy! Was that really necessary?

Comment

At least our women are safe for 21 months.

This Wiener is the kind of pervert who would grab a woman in her privates and think he can get away with it just because of his celebrity position.

NOT UNDER THIS PRESIDENT YOU WON'T, PERVERT. IT'S 21 MONTHS IN POUND-YOU-IN-THE-ASS-PRISON FOR YOU.

THAT'S HOW WE DEAL WITH CRIMINALS IN THIS COUNTRY! ANAL RAPE EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU STRAIGHTEN UP. AMEN.
        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Weiner's weiner has left behind a little weiner with his wife - that mooselimb woman Huma (Hillary's lezbean sex slave). We should all pray that the boy finds Jesus, becomes a Soldier for Christ and Trump.
          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
          ...and get off my lawn
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X