X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Scriptural Thought For The Day

1 Corinthians 9:27

27 -but I pummel my body and lead it as a slave, that, after I have preached to others, I myself should not become disapproved somehow.

Yes Brothers and Sisters, what with the rise of Masturbation and Homosexuality and Fornication in this WICKED "modern world", it is clear we need to PUMMEL our bodies into submission. I often read this scripture when I feel a stirring in my loins. I carry a small wooden hammer with me at all times and start pummelling my unspeakable parts as soon as I feel a stirring until the spitting serpent cannot rear it's ugly head for fear of further beatings.

Brother Brett
    B.A.S.H Graduate (Hons) - Class of 2008

Glory to our saviour, Jesus and Betty Bowers!

Re: My Scriptural Thought For The Day

AMEN!

Matthew 5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Comment

Working...
    X