• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats Attempt to Take Over Presidency

Democrats Attempt to Take Over Presidency
    By Reverend Dr. Davidson

Feb 17, 2007: Washington DC

In what can only be described as an attempted coo, Democrats in the House of Representatives passed a ‘non-binding’ resolution that calls President Bush’s leadership into question. The resolution passed, by a vote of 246 – 182, and Washington DC Democrats just can’t seem to shut up about it. The resolution gives far less latitude for the president to take action, if he needed to. This is a direct violation to the powers given to the president in the constitution.

"This is an important moment," said Zbigniew Brzezinski. “The resolution,” he said, "tells the president that the country's increasingly tired of the war and the country's reaction to his provoking a new war would be even worse."

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and her close adviser, Rep. John P. Murtha (D-Pa.), are devising a strategy to tie Bush's hands by placing conditions on future funding for the war, such as requiring any units sent to Iraq to meet certain standards for training, equipment and rest between deployments. They plan to make the requirements so hard, that many units would never be deployed.

What do people think about this Democratic coo? "If Congress proceeds to throttle the president's strategy, then it will seriously undercut the ability of future presidents to do what they need to do to protect the nation in a time of war," said James Phillips, a foreign policy scholar at the Heritage Foundation. "It's a mistake to think you can effectively run a war by committee."

Many have voiced their opinions supporting Bush, but have been dropped by liberal media. The message being sent to the country is, “If you don’t support the Democrats, you will not be heard in the national media.”

Many parallels can be pointed out about this Democratic congress and party battles of the past. The first congress investigated George Washington after a Native American uprising, the Mexican-American War, and the Civil War, World War I, and the Vietnam War. Congress has consistently backstabbed the president since this nation’s beginning.

What this congress is doing differently, is it is trying to take away executive powers given to the president and placed firmly into the hands of congress. On a Navy ship this action would be called mutiny, punishable by firing squad. No one can know what the future will bring for President Bush, but it’s clear he will have to battle congress every day instead of protecting America.
    "If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
    (Leviticus 21:6-7)

Re: Democrats Attempt to Take Over Presidency

As usual, the demoncrats have chosen to vote for al-qaida and against America and Jesus. They are the reason the world hates us.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I'd be worried if we didn't have Jesus on our side. He beat Hell Gore, He beat Heinz Kerry, and He will beat whichever one of those demons running wins the primaries.
      Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
      Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
      Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
      All a-Twitter for Salvation!
      Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
      On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
      My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

For once in my life I am tempted to vote Democrat in the primaries just to see Jesus deal out the smack-down to Baracks Husein Osama when the presidency vote comes around. Imagine his surprise when George W. Bush is still the president, come February 2009 God bless the Patriot Act!
        Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

Working...
        X