X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Only SATAN Gives Women Orgasms!!!

Originally posted by Max Light View Post
    You guys are missing something here. God made the female and must of thought she needed the bits that give her the orgasm or it wouldn't of put the bits in. So are you saying your god stuffed it up.

Max
    Why do these idiots come on a CHRISTAN website, refuse the read the FAQs and wonder why we could care less about them. They simply fail to realize........ wait for it........ they have demonstrated they could care less about us and like little babies, want to be the center of the universe and have us answer a question when we know them from, well, Adam.
    Your first post is on the wrong thread.

Please read the Pastor's Rules and Announcements. Pay attention to the "noobs" thread. Then go post your introduction on the introduction forum.
    Thanks!

Failure to heed this warning will bring God's vengence upon you.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Light View Post
      You guys are missing something here. God made the female and must of thought she needed the bits that give her the orgasm or it wouldn't of put the bits in. So are you saying your god stuffed it up.
      Which part of "Satan invented orgasms" in the post directly above your own post was too hard to read? Idiot.
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
        Yes, and as such we are easily tempted to do things that are bad four our soul. There is a reason hell has much more people than heaven. Satan's temptations are everywhere. Satan invented orgasms to lure woman into his trap and also to make woman seduce man to get them into hell as well.
        Temptation comes from Satan. When Eve bit into the apple, one of the things she learned was how to enjoy sex. GOD was smart and didn't want her to get away with free pleasures so he made her suffer in childbirth.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristotle View Post
          Temptation comes from Satan. When Eve bit into the apple, one of the things she learned was how to enjoy sex. GOD was smart and didn't want her to get away with free pleasures so he made her suffer in childbirth.
          And then Satan invented condoms. We can only wait what will be God's next move in this spiritual war.
          Sweet Lord Jesus,
          I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
          Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
          Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
          Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
          Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
          Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
          Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

so no thought of this just being a natural bodily process? the feeling of reaching climax whilst making love? The Body does many strange things, I suffer from sleep paralysis, Tjat was once thought to be linked to demons, but science soon figured it out. All to do with the wonderful bio-mechanisms of the body. Good stuff!!
            This space is designated for the posting of Scripture, not demonic images. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by curio11 View Post
              so no thought of this just being a natural bodily process? the feeling of reaching climax whilst making love? The Body does many strange things, I suffer from sleep paralysis, Tjat was once thought to be linked to demons, but science soon figured it out. All to do with the wonderful bio-mechanisms of the body. Good stuff!!
              Good stuff? It is making you ill, and you think it's good? Are you sadomasochistic?

For your information, sleep paralysis is caused by demons. Only True Christian Prayer(tm) is a remedy.

And like sleep paralysis, sex is also a demonic invention; an attempt by Satan to make us slaves of our unworthy flesh, instead of being slaves of our Worthy God.
              Sweet Lord Jesus,
              Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
              Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
              Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)

Amen.

Comment

Actually Sleep Paralysis is due to the hormone used to paralyse our muscles during the stages of REM sleep not wearing off before the brain becomes concious.

While still in this stage of lucid dreaming, the Hammer, Anvil and Stirrup (3 small bones in the inner ear) vibrate, thus causing the sound during Sleep Paralysis.

The Brain too becomes highly active and with the lucidity of dreams coming to vision, we can see things that are not really there.

And if sex is evil, we does the Lord encourage us to go forth and multiply?
                This space is designated for the posting of Scripture, not demonic images. --ADMIN

Comment

Actually Sleep Paralysis is due to the hormone used to paralyse our muscles during the stages of REM sleep not wearing off before the brain becomes concious.

While still in this stage of lucid dreaming, the Hammer, Anvil and Stirrup (3 small bones in the inner ear) vibrate, thus causing the sound during Sleep Paralysis.

The Brain too becomes highly active and with the lucidity of dreams coming to vision, we can see things that are not really there.

And if sex is evil, we does the Lord encourage us to go forth and multiply?
                  And WHO do you think is controlling your hormones? That's how the demons get to people.(Or maybe you think these things just happen by chance like the evilutionists claim).

Comment

Apart from the Bible, what proof is there of demonology? Just asking

Comment

Originally posted by Aristotle View Post
                      And WHO do you think is controlling your hormones? That's how the demons get to people.(Or maybe you think these things just happen by chance like the evilutionists claim).
                      True Words(tm), Brother! The word "hormone" is just a new word for demon, just like "dinosaur" is just another word for dragon!
                      Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

Apart from the Bible, what proof is there of demonology? Just asking
                        The proof consists of people like you coming to our forums and spouting all conceivable kinds of nonsense.

By the way, your signature spells it out for you!
                        Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

The signature although from indeed the bible, the Bible itself has never indeed been proved to be 100% accurate. And my curiosity is not any way induced by demons, and your narrow minded attitude, does no favours to you friend.

Comment

The signature although from indeed the bible, the Bible itself has never indeed been proved to be 100% accurate.
                            If you don't consider it to be accurate, then why include it in your signature? And you still pretend you're a rational person?

And my curiosity is not any way induced by demons, and your narrow minded attitude, does no favours to you friend.
                            I didn't say anything about your curiosity, my friend. I'm just worried that you're possessed by demons which prevent you from sleeping and make you lust for sex. I'm praying for you right now.
                            Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

I merely put it in my Signature as I find it quite a powerful piece of text, As I do with many other pieces of text, Fiction and Non Fiction alike.

And I do not lust for sex, I refrain from doing so, I am still a Virgin, so that's all good, cheers for the prayer by the way, much obliged.

Comment

I merely put it in my Signature as I find it quite a powerful piece of text, As I do with many other pieces of text, Fiction and Non Fiction alike.
                                Yes, but I didn't notice it until in my previous post, when we were already talking about demons. I believe that this kind of coincidences are put into place by God to warn us that you are really being possessed

And I do not lust for sex, I refrain from doing so, I am still a Virgin, so that's all good, cheers for the prayer by the way, much obliged.
                                You're welcome!
                                Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X