X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly Bishop. Exorcisms are for Christians.

Fox News once again helps destroy the Catholic Church with this article:

This is just one more reason why we should eradicate this religion once and for all. Colombia is infested with papist demons as much of Sud America is. And why? Primarily because of Bolivians. I hate to say it, but those people spread their so-called faith like fags spread the aids. And there is no "Prep" for Catholicism. All are susceptible. All, that is, except real born-again Christians. You know what might make this work? If Pastor Ezekiel was the one performing the exorcism with Jesus piloting the helicopter. Skeptics would say, "But, BrotherLarry, that's not possible."

Matthew 19:26 begs to differ with you, oh skeptic. My God is all powerful, and continues to spread His miraculous cleansing power usward on a daily basis. Can't we just somehow break South America off from its connecting land and let it drift far away where they can't hurt us with their superstitious mumbo jumbo? Can't we nuke them with righteous indignation? And another thing that just burns my britches: Even their men pretend not to be gay when approached. "I am not a maracon," they will say. "I am straight." Spaghetti is too, until you get it hot. This macho fake hetero nonsense is an affront to real straight men everywhere. Everyone knows just how much I love women and I don't need some fag trying to act straight when they aren't. It's sickening and makes me want to clutch my pearl necklace.
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Re: Silly Bishop. Exorcisms are for Christians.

Sprinkling his "holy water" all over the city. There really is no low for these Catholic bishops .
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Re: Silly Bishop. Exorcisms are for Christians.

Considering what's actually in holy water, not only will the city need exorcism but decontamination, too!

86 percent of water samples from holy sources contain fecal matter
      .. every milliliter of holy water contained up to 62 million bacteria
      .. the busier the church, the more bacteria
      .. E. coli bacteria
      .. enterococci
      .. Campylobacter which can cause inflammatory diarrhea
      .. Nitrates from agriculture also made the water unsafe

Comment

Working...
      X