X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Jesus is GOD , How can he didn't know the day of Judgment ??

Mark 13 (KJV)
    32But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=3926

Re: If Jesus is GOD , How can he didn't know the day of Judgment

Do yourself know every detail your father knows?

Does that make you inhuman? (if your father is human, i suppose)
    And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword. But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee. (Deuteronomy 20:13/14)

Comment

Originally posted by Ali View Post

Welcome Ali.
      I sure hope that's a shortened version of a CHRISTIAN AMERICAN name and not some Towel-head reference?

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
      being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

1- you believe Jesus is the God himself

1 Timothy 3:16
        God was manifest in the flesh,

2- you believe Jesus is a Devin, so me and my father -as humans- have nothing to do with Jesus

3- if he didn't know a single detail in the universe , that’s means he is not a god and your worship is in vain

Comment

Some questions for mudslimes

1.The Qur'an says "To those who believe and do deeds of righteousness hath Allah promised forgiveness and a great reward" (Surah 5:9).

Question: Are you doing enough good deeds to receive salvation on the Day of Judgment? How do you know?

2. The Qur'an says, "O ye who believe! Turn unto Allah in sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will remit from you your evil deeds and bring you into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, on the day when Allah will not abase the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their light will run before them and on their right hands; they will say: Our Lord! Perfect our light for us, and forgive us! Lo! Thou art Able to do all things," (66:8-9). Notice how it says if you are sincere you may receive forgiveness.

Question: How do you know you are sincere enough to be forgiven of Allah?
          Question: Does it give you peace to know that even if you are very sincere that at best, you MIGHT receive forgiveness?
          Question: If you say that you know you are sincere enough in your repentance before Allah, how do you know you are not deceiving yourself?
          Question: Is your heart really good enough to muster enough sincerity before a Holy and Righteous God?
          Question: If you say yes, I honestly and humbly ask you, "Are you being prideful?"
          Question: If you say you are not being prideful, then are you boasting in your sincerity?

3. In Christianity, Jesus is God in flesh who paid for our sins on the cross (1 Pet. 2:24). Because of that, we Christians are secure in Him and do not have to worry about doing enough good works to please God since we are saved by grace through faith in Him, (Eph. 2:8-9).

Question: Why should we Christians give up our guaranteed Salvation© in Jesus for the requirements of your Qur'anic law when you yourselves don't even know if you have done enough good deeds to be saved on the Day of Judgment?

4. In the Bible, Jesus said in John 15:13, "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." In Christianity, the greatest act of love is performed by God Himself -- since Jesus is God in flesh (John 1:1, 14; Col. 2:9). Jesus is the one who fulfilled His own words on this. He laid His life down for us.

Question: What is the greatest act of love performed by Allah?
          Question: If what Jesus said is true, then hasn't someone besides Allah performed the greatest act of love?
          Question: Why do you, as a Muslim, want us to give up such a great love performed by God Himself for your belief in Allah who only loves people if they are Muslims, and under certain circumstances?

5. Islam teaches that the Holy Spirit is Gabriel. In the Bible, the Holy Spirit lives in True Christians™.

Question: If the angel Gabriel is the Holy Spirit, how can he dwell in us?

"That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us." (2 Tim. 1:14).

"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?" (1 Cor. 3:16).

6. Lying is okay?

Question: Was Muhammad wrong for advocating lying? Is Lying okay? "Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him [Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf]?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it," (Hadith Vol. 5, Book 59, #369).
          Question: Who is more holy, Allah or God?

In the above quote from the hadith, Muhammad advocated lying. The Christian God would never approve of lying. Does the god of Islam approve of lying? If not, then wasn't Muhammad wrong? If he was not wrong, then Allah approves of lying. Which God is more holy? The God of Christianity is far more holy.

In fact, the God of Christianity is the ONLY true God.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by noah ark View Post

2- you believe Jesus is a Devin, so me and my father -as humans- have nothing to do with Jesus
            You believe Jesus is a Devin Townsend? What are you, a Mormon or something? Friend, theological controversy may continue over whether or not Jesus had a Godly mullet, but that is where any similarity between the two begins and ends. Perhaps you should spend a little less time choosing font colours and a little more contemplating the actual meanings of the endless Bible verses you try and trip us up with.
            O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Pastor Ezekiel did you answer my question (in the title) ??

what does it means "Mudslims" ? i think it's bad word or something , could anybody here tell me it's meaning ??

Comment

Pastor Ezekiel did you answer my question (in the title) ??

Your question doesn't make sense. Jesus IS God, of course. Did you see all THIS evidence?

what does it means "Mudslims" ? i think it's bad word or something , could anybody here tell me it's meaning ??

You camel-fornicating followers of allah the false moon-God and the child rapist moohamad....YOU are mudslimes.

By the way, can't you even speak God's favorite language (American)?
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
                  Welcome Ali.
                  I sure hope that's a shortened version of a CHRISTIAN AMERICAN name and not some Towel-head reference?
                  What is a towel head? Why do you hope so?
                  And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword. But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee. (Deuteronomy 20:13/14)

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    You camel-fornicating followers of allah the false moon-God and the child rapist moohamad....YOU are mudslimes.

By the way, can't you even speak God's favorite language (American)?
                    You are so ignorant about Islam, I’m so sorry

By the way: your god spoke Aramaic not American not even English

Comment

You've got to be the most retarded mudslum we've had on here. If he spoke Aramic why did He dictate the KJV1611 Bible in English?

Comment

3- if he didn't know a single detail in the universe , that’s means he is not a god and your worship is in vain

What is a devin?

As far as i can see his father does not want him to know every detail about his hand made universe. Thats ok for me..

Comment

You are so ignorant about Islam, I’m so sorry

You haven't replied to the questions I posed, Mr. towelhead. What's wrong?

And what is this about "your God?" Up until now you've been trying to claim that you mudslimes worship the God of the Bible.

I guess we can see through your lies pretty easily, with the help of Jesus Christ aka God Almighty.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by Deaner View Post
                            You've got to be the most retarded mudslum we've had on here. If he spoke Aramic why did He dictate the KJV1611 Bible in English?

oh my god

and you are a moderator ?

Comment

What is a devin?

As far as i can see his father does not want him to know every detail about his hand made universe. Thats ok for me..

so he is not equal to GOD
                              so Jesus is not the GOD

Comment

Working...
                              X