Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Favorite Bible Verses
Reload this Page Hebrews 11:1
Favorite Bible Verses Brother Harry's Bible Study and more!

(#1)
Old
On Permanent Assignment in Borneo
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Hebrews 11:1 - 07-21-2008, 04:44 AM

True Christians™,

I was looking, today, through the threads and something caught my eye and I thought it was pure ignorance rather than faith. This particular person said that he needed hard evidence before he believed in Jesus so to put my 2 cents in on that thread and make this out into a Bible study

Heb 11:1

1Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Side note:

To the lyingdingaling, I will say this, a lot of times we cannot count on that hard evidence of Jesus' existence as you call it. Jesus takes a real dim view on a persons lack of faith and that falls into the Rev 21:8 category.

In Him,

Walter Brimstone
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hebrews 11:1 - 07-21-2008, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Brimstone View Post
True Christians™,

I was looking, today, through the threads and something caught my eye and I thought it was pure ignorance rather than faith. This particular person said that he needed hard evidence before he believed in Jesus so to put my 2 cents in on that thread and make this out into a Bible study

Heb 11:1

1Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Side note:

To the lyingdingaling, I will say this, a lot of times we cannot count on that hard evidence of Jesus' existence as you call it. Jesus takes a real dim view on a persons lack of faith and that falls into the Rev 21:8 category.

In Him,

Walter Brimstone

Brother Brimstone that is a nice find. Indeed it points to the faith Jesus desires the most, the faith practiced by only the elect and chosen. The faith of those that established the very foundation of Landover. The kind of faith that you and I and every other True Christian™ strives daily to achieve. Where we take each baby step reaching out for the very essence of walking by faith and not by sight. Jesus desires blind faith my friend. BLIND FAITH brings clarity to the mysteries of the Gospel.
PRAISE JESUS.

2Cor. 5
[7] (For we walk by faith, not by sight

Judges 15:16
And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.
(#3)
Old
On Permanent Assignment in Borneo
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.Walter Brimstone has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hebrews 11:1 - 07-21-2008, 05:16 AM

Thank Jesus for that inspiration. And you are exactly correct in your statements. I only wish people like lyingdingbat would take heed to something such as this.

In Him,

Walter Brimstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JawOfAnAss View Post
Brother Brimstone that is a nice find. Indeed it points to the faith Jesus desires the most, the faith practiced by only the elect and chosen. The faith of those that established the very foundation of Landover. The kind of faith that you and I and every other True Christian™ strives daily to achieve. Where we take each baby step reaching out for the very essence of walking by faith and not by sight. Jesus desires blind faith my friend. BLIND FAITH brings clarity to the mysteries of the Gospel.
PRAISE JESUS.

2Cor. 5
[7] (For we walk by faith, not by sight