Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page Why Women Need Spanking!
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

(#41)
Old
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 11-24-2007, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jingles View Post
My fiance wants to learn how to read; strong discipline from me is needed. If not, next thing I know, she'll want to register to vote.
If she is obedient to you and she loves the Lord, then there shouldn't be any problem.

My wife already knew how to read when we met, but there's no problem with that, because all she reads is the Bible, the Crosswalk newsletter, Southern Living magazine, and various cookbooks.

If you fiance registers to vote, she should do like all good Christian wives do and hand her absentee ballot over to you to fill out.

At my local church, we go one step further. On the Sunday before election day, all of our members turn in their absentee ballots along with their tithes into the collection plate, and the Deacons and I spend all night filling them out.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter

(#42)
Old
Pedantic Pubescent Pedophile Papist Proselytizer
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Cathlick

Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 11-24-2007, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Unfortunately that Mary worshiper JFK did away with the literacy test as a qualification to vote, so now any spic or illiterate porch monkey is allowed in the voting booth.

I'd go ahead and let her vote. If she's obdient, she'll vote for whoever you tell her to, so that doubles up your Republican vote.
Wives are not children...They don't have to obey their husbands!

1. If it weren't for women, there would be no men post-Adam!
2. Most of the bad things done in the Bible were done by MEN.

ACTS 5:29

Quote:
But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?
(#43)
Old
Senior Pastor
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 11-24-2007, 06:52 PM

Father Thomas Martin: Wives are not children...They don't have to obey their husbands!
Once again, Mr. Martin show us his utter ignorance of Scripture.

Titus 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
2:5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

I Peter 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

Don't you papists consider Peter to be your first Pope?

Father Thomas Martin: If it weren't for women, there would be no men post-Adam!
Of course. No one here thinks women are useless. They have a use.

Father Thomas Martin: Most of the bad things done in the Bible were done by MEN.
Of course. That's just simple arithmetic. Most of the things, good, bad, or neutral, done in the Bible were done by men. The stories where women do anything of importance are few and far between.

Out of all of the things done by men in the Bible, what percentage of them were bad? Out of all of the things done by women in the Bible, what percentage of them were bad? Which number is higher?

Pastor Billy-Reuben

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
#ChristianLivesMatter

(#44)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

DantesBbyGrl07 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 11-25-2007, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
Amen Brother Elmer. The divorce rate in God's country has been an embarrassment for many decades now. Landover University has devoted some advanced study to the subject of Domestic Discipline. Spankings are necessary to punish or discourage nascent feminine misbehavior, provide a reminder of the woman's responsibilities, and enhance feminine submission. Where serious infraction occur, a full-fledged punishment spanking, where she is scolded, stripped and spanked to tears, is necessary for correction. Often times only a minor disciplinary session is required to correct minor examples of feminine misbehavior without having to go through the entire, lengthy process of a punishment spanking. Husbands should also establish a regular Maintenance Discipline schedule where she is given reminder spankings at set intervals to remind her of her obedience duties, the corrective authority of her husband, and other responsibilities as a female. And lastly there is Preemptive Discipline, which is to be given when there are early warning signs of incipient feminine misbehavior. These ultimately spare women from the pain of undergoing the more extensive punishment spanking and contribute to her personal development.
Domestic Violence is a crime in the modern world. I lost a very close friend and sister to Domestic MURDER and he is currently serving life w/o parole for not only killing her, but their unborn daughter and 11 month old son. I myself am divorcing my husband of 6 years due to Adultery and abuse, I have a Domestic Violence Order against him to keep him at all times and places 1,000 feet from me. The only man I want in my life at this time is my Lord and Savior Dante Santangelo.................Betcha thought I was going to say Christ didn't ya?
Anyhoo, the first part of my post can be read at one of two sites www.MemorySiteAngels.zoomshare.com or www.Angelsatwork.net
Thank you for your time. God bless.
(#45)
Old
Senior Pastor
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 11-25-2007, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DantesBbyGrl07 View Post
Domestic Violence is a crime in the modern world. I lost a very close friend and sister to Domestic MURDER and he is currently serving life w/o parole for not only killing her, but their unborn daughter and 11 month old son. I myself am divorcing my husband of 6 years due to Adultery and abuse, I have a Domestic Violence Order against him to keep him at all times and places 1,000 feet from me.
I'm sorry about your friend, and I am glad that you are getting out of an abusive relationship. Everyone here is against spousal abuse. There is a big difference between Godly reprovement and domestic violence.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

#ChristianLivesMatter

(#46)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

DantesBbyGrl07 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 11-25-2007, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
I'm sorry about your friend, and I am glad that you are getting out of an abusive relationship. Everyone here is against spousal abuse. There is a big difference between Godly reprovement and domestic violence.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Thank you for your words, It's been rough since her murder and in dealing with my soon to be Ex. In my opinion I see know difference between the two, Maybe because of everything I have endured I don't know. I'm in therapy and a support group and have been informed I suffer from PTSD and will need medication to help me cope with my past and heal toward the future and I'm not a happy camper about it, but aside from getting back to my faith I will do what is needed to find my normal life again if it still exists. You know.
(#47)
Old
Pedantic Pubescent Pedophile Papist Proselytizer
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Cathlick

Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Thomas Martin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 11-25-2007, 04:53 AM

Didn't Jesus say "What God has joined together, let no man put asunder"?

And also "Whichever wife divorces her husband commits adultery?"

ACTS 5:29

Quote:
But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?
(#48)
Old
Founder, Operation Rescue, Now in Heaven with Jesus
True Christian™

True Christian™ Parking Lot Tither Christian Love Real American™ Saved 1 Year Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Mission to Australia Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Buford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 11-25-2007, 03:43 PM

Quote:
My wife already knew how to read when we met, but there's no problem with that, because all she reads is the Bible, the Crosswalk newsletter, Southern Living magazine, and various cookbooks.
That's great, Pastor Billy, but I think you need to help expand her horizons by providing more diverse reading material. Some suggestions:

SewNews
The National Review
TV Guide
The Shotgun News

YIC,
Buford

yours in Christ,
Brother Buford

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
- Rush Limbaugh
(#49)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Amorfestivus is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 11-25-2007, 04:37 PM

aha! so the tree of life in the Holy Book is not the tree of life, but the zealotree!
(#50)
Old
Senior Pastor
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 11-26-2007, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post

Thomas, are you proud of your ignorance of Scripture?

Jesus said in Matthew 5:32, and repeated in Matthew 19:9, that adultery is just cause for divorce.

Also, in Corinthians 7:5, we learn that a marriage to an unbeliever doesn't amount to very much because an unbeliever can't be expected to take vows seriously.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

#ChristianLivesMatter

(#51)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

RogueFilosifer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 01-10-2008, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Christianson View Post
Folks, my heart really goes out to pro golfer John Daly. His spoiled wife attacked him with a knife right before a golf tournament. Imagine the shame of showing up at the green with red marks on your face.

No doubt, Daly's wife is to blame for his poor performance (on and off the green). But Daly is to blame for not disciplining his wife according to Biblical standards.

Daly's autobiography, "My Life In & Out of the Rough" details his lack of discipline in a chapter devoted to his three former wives that was titled, "All My Exes Wear Rolexes."

Let this tragedy remind all that our Lord Jesus Christ weeps when we don't properly discipline our wives. Next time you're over par at the course, try giving HER a few swats . . . it'll improve your swing.
FIRST: You have no skill at making jokes.

SECOND: Woman create men you uppity waste of flesh.

THIRD: "honor and love thy MOTHER and thy father", thats what, commandment number 5?

FOURTH: Without women you wouldnt be here to whine about how you want to beat women because of your sexual tension and anger management problems.

Quote:
You know, golf clubs aren't just for whacking that little dimpled white ball home. I've found that a 7 iron works well in dealing out a Godly reminder that a truly RARE steak is still bloody, not just pink.

Obviously Brother Daley didn't know that.
Hmmm, are you that disapointed with your own "manliness" that you need to resort to assault with a deadly weapon to resolve your false sense of humility and righteousness? If so im sure Kids Help Phone can help with that, Boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
First of all, forgive me Jesus for being a woman and forgive me for violating the sanctity of the men's forum. But I find this Hellkari woman unbearable! First, she's advertising her Satanic perversions, then she says a man can be jailed for spanking HIS wife??? Where do these demon-spawn live? Certainly not in the Godly Mid-Western USA!
The U.S of A has been without "God" since the assassination of JFK.
And you my good lady, are not a Christian. Christians do not acuse others of "Satanic perversions" at the very most they act like a Jehova's Witness and say "Come Join! Be Saved!".

Quote:
Not in Freehold, you inbred chink. The True Christian™ girls around here submit willingly to the natural and Christ-ordered way. They bend over and grab ankle whenever commanded to do so. And that's when they get a warning...

Anyway, Brother BJ and his boys in security have the phones wired so that all 911 calls get routed to him. So no worries there, hop-sing.
Christians arent racist and they follow the laws of man, because thats all you have to follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hikari View Post
I live in California, thank you very much. My boyfriend's from Illinois though. And I was just making a point. I've never done that. And I've barely even seen you around here, let alone talked to you, so I don't get how I can be so unbearable.
And yeah, your husband can be jailed. Unless the spanking is consensual, it's assault. Possibly Assault with a deadly weapon. It's called Domestic Violence. Heard of it?

I feel truly sorry for the women in your community. I'll never submit to my boyfriend, unless I want to. And even then, he knows when he's going to far. An the 911 routing? Illegal. 100% Illegal. And I'll just choose to ignore the insults...

-Hii *disgusted and disappointed*
Thank "GOD" for sensibility!

Quote:
Women are naturally empty-headed. They wake up in a new world about every 20 minutes. Sometimes getting the back of their Godly husband's hand is just what they need. The Bible commands us men to "subjugate" them, so there you go. God knows what's best.
"God" Didnt write the bible, MAN did. Man is not infallable, therefore he words in the bible are simply words, and not "God"ly commands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan H. Dona View Post
I believe that he was using perverted, atheist sarcasm, Pastor Ezekiel. I would not take what he said as a compliment.
I believe you look like Santa Clause, SHUT UP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
HEY! Don't judge us by YOUR beliefs!
How else are we to judge you? We only have our OWN beliefs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord warrior View Post
God has said "spare the rod,spoil the child". If he had meet these women on this forum, he would have made the spanking of the women a special commandment. And I praise sister bilbethumpingblonde for having the right, christian attatude. For the women must summit to the man, and sometimes she might need some reminding who's boss. Like a godly parent to a child.
Are you an american? If so why can't you speak english? Or spell? Or make sense? Take a night class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
I swear raping small boys was made illegal quite some time ago as well, but that's never stopped you Mary-Worshiping swine.
PSSST...thats the american priests...

Quote:
Father Thomas Martin: Wives are not children...They don't have to obey their husbands!
Once again, Mr. Martin show us his utter ignorance of Scripture.

Titus 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
2:5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

I Peter 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

Don't you papists consider Peter to be your first Pope?

Father Thomas Martin: If it weren't for women, there would be no men post-Adam!
Of course. No one here thinks women are useless. They have a use.

Father Thomas Martin: Most of the bad things done in the Bible were done by MEN.
Of course. That's just simple arithmetic. Most of the things, good, bad, or neutral, done in the Bible were done by men. The stories where women do anything of importance are few and far between.

Out of all of the things done by men in the Bible, what percentage of them were bad? Out of all of the things done by women in the Bible, what percentage of them were bad? Which number is higher?

Pastor Billy-Reuben

These scripture quotes are centuries old and were intended by men to be the rules of that time for men, not for the future. Even the devil can quote scripture.

Quote:

Pastor Billy-Reuben
No there isnt, both are simply excuses to use the fist and palm as a tool of education, and both are wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post

Ya...it doesnt say stay with the man who may kill you. Circumstances were not covered in the bible, and its all very vague.

And that has been my truthful correction of all of your inconsistencies and general stupidity.

My Fav Passage? Why Romans 1: 18-32 ofcourse!
"18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them." It goes on to explain that this passage is not about gays, and that they wont burn in hell.
(#52)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 01-10-2008, 04:24 AM

Interesting you skipped right over my testimony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
Pardon me Brothers for stepping in here, but I just HAD to say something.

When Pastor Zeke spanks me or smacks me upside the head for burning his steak or talking out of turn I feel deeply loved.

It shows me he cares enough about me to show me the error of my ways. After such "corrections" I always try harder to do the right thing and please him and GOD!

Humble, Sister Thumper
I actually appreciate when I am spanked or back handed. It means that my Fiancee is thinking about MY higher good and my spot in Heaven!

I must insist you stop posting such hogwash sir! Rouge

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#53)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

RogueFilosifer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 01-10-2008, 04:28 AM

Im surprised you passed over my testimony maddam, I never once said that women dont have the right to choose to be spanked, I just said its wrong for a man to do so, i guess i could clarify it by saying "Without permission" but that should be a given.

My Fav Passage? Why Romans 1: 18-32 ofcourse!
"18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them." It goes on to explain that this passage is not about gays, and that they wont burn in hell.
(#54)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class True Christian™ Eunuch. Persecuted Porn Resistant Super Soaker Baptism Award Punched the most queers Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Heterosexual™ True Christian Hotrodder

Born Again Bob will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Born Again Bob will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Born Again Bob will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Born Again Bob will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Born Again Bob will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Born Again Bob will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Born Again Bob will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Born Again Bob will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Born Again Bob will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Born Again Bob will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Born Again Bob will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 01-20-2008, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueFilosifer View Post
Im surprised you passed over my testimony maddam, I never once said that women dont have the right to choose to be spanked, I just said its wrong for a man to do so, i guess i could clarify it by saying "Without permission" but that should be a given.
Dear Friend,

How would a system like that work? That's like saying a policeman can only give a speeding motorist a ticket "with permission". If any of my dear Sisters in Christ needs a rebuke, a firm swat on their behind is my duty as a God-fearing True Christian™ man. Waiting for "permission" would be as silly as waiting for my kid's permission before grounding them when they misbehave.

Please try and think things through!

Yours in Him,
bab
(#55)
Old
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 01-20-2008, 01:08 PM

GODLY news everyone: the Independent Police Complaints Commission have concluded that Sheffield Police acted justifiably in punching a demon-possessed negress five times. The uppity negress actually had the gall to try and justify her vicious assault on the police by claiming to be having an epileptic fit. If she actually was having a spazz attack, as she claims, then it was probably brought on by watching too many Poke-A-Man cartoons, which is all the more reason to beat her. Praise Jesus.

O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
(#56)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

MacDaddy is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 01-20-2008, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueFilosifer View Post
And that has been my truthful correction of all of your inconsistencies and general stupidity.
You seem to forget where you are, I think you have skipped this post from Pastor Billy-Reuben.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=5610

Things will be much easier for you here if you just remember that the LBC is correct in all things and you are wrong.

- - - - - - - - - - -
Its not fascism if True Christians™ do it
- - - - - - - - - -
(#57)
Old
Founder, Operation Rescue, Now in Heaven with Jesus
True Christian™

True Christian™ Parking Lot Tither Christian Love Real American™ Saved 1 Year Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Mission to Australia Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Buford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 01-20-2008, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
GODLY news everyone: the Independent Police Complaints Commission have concluded that Sheffield Police acted justifiably in punching a demon-possessed negress five times. The uppity negress actually had the gall to try and justify her vicious assault on the police by claiming to be having an epileptic fit. If she actually was having a spazz attack, as she claims, then it was probably brought on by watching too many Poke-A-Man cartoons, which is all the more reason to beat her. Praise Jesus.
Actually, I don't think the policeman was right. Obviously, he needs better training. He should have used a taser, or waterboarding.

YIC,
Buford

yours in Christ,
Brother Buford

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
- Rush Limbaugh
(#58)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

The_Vampire_Arsenic is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Cool Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 02-08-2008, 02:58 PM

..... I'm amazed at the state of the world. Yeah, I'm a Gothic, woman. Yes, I believe strongly in the occult. So yeah, You hate me already. but, whatev.

Women aren't allowed to do anything, huh? You'd be surprised. Almost every male I know is terrified of me, yet I've done nothing to them. But I swear, if any person ever tries to beat or assault me in any way, they will see what I can do. Give me good, justifiable reason why we may not have friends. I have many female friends, I don't seem to suffer. I think a lot of the bible is just junk. Only TWELVE pages of the original bible were actually found. The rest was just accumulated over the centuries.

I do thank you all for giving me the best laugh I've had in years.
Love you,
Arsenic
(#59)
Old
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 02-08-2008, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Vampire_Arsenic View Post
Almost every male I know is terrified of me
Why am I not surprised?
Attached Images

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
(#60)
Old
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 02-08-2008, 05:49 PM

When all else fails, blame the devil:

Quote:
Man says exorcism led to wife's death

Sun Feb 3,

ODESSA, Texas - A man accused of killing his wife says he was trying to exorcise a demon from her when the devil entered his body and caused her to die, according to a police probable cause statement.

Jan David Clark, 60, was arrested Friday after authorities went to his home and found Susan Kay Clark's body wrapped in a bed sheet with a cross and sword on top of it.

Officers had gone to the home after being told that Clark had called a friend and said his 59-year-old wife was dead, said Sgt. Gary Duesler said the Ector County Sheriff's Office. Clark told investigators he had his wife pinned face down on a carpeted floor when she died.

Clark was charged with murder and remained in the Ector County jail on Sunday in lieu of $300,000 bail. He had declined to comment at the jail and it was unclear whether he had an attorney to speak for him.

The woman's body was taken to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office for an autopsy.

Taryn Beck said the couple had seemed to be close. "They were like an old married couple," said Beck, 29, whose late grandfather was married to Susan Clark. "They would just roll their eyes at each other, but I never thought something like this would've happened."

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.