Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate Him.
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Educated Minority is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-16-2014, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&q=atheism+definition&oq=atheism +d&gs_l=serp.1.0.0i67j0i20j0l3j0i10l3j0l2.19166.26 533.1.27921.14.11.3.0.0.0.410.1189.8j2j4-1.11.0....0...1c.1.41.serp..1.21.1557.CSYz6CNm4W4
a·the·ism
ˈāTHēˌizəm/
noun
noun: atheism
disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
Atheism wouldn't exist without disbelief, this is just a baseless claim, nothing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Follower
What you atheists do is say you don't believe in supreme beings, anti (a) God (theos), you can't be against something without first acknowledging it exists. If I were against trees I could call myself anti-treeist, if I were against cars I could call myself anti-carist. But if I were against something that doesn't exist I would have to call myself something like anti-dhjttvjigrezvbnkuy. That just doesn't make any sense. You can't be against something that doesn't exist. So you as an atheist cannot exist without first a admitting that God exists, that's literally what the word atheist means. Atheism is literally an exercise of self-deception.
Sure you can, it can be defined as disbelief, incredulity, etc. For example when others first the claim that something exists (whether it be religion, ghosts, etc.), and you believe the idea to be false or mere superstition, you would then proceed to reject the belief of others without accepting it's existence altogether. Simple as that. You are a sad hypocrite if you actually, lol, believe this crap I quoted above from your post.

>"you can't be against something without first acknowledging it exists"

So whenever you disbelieve in mythology or other religions/cults (besides your own religion) and label it as satanism , would that mean that YOU MUST acknowledge it's existence first to disbelieve in it? Of course not, it is against your Baptist beliefs isn't it? Our belief is disbelief, everyone has some level of disbelief, if someone told you pigs could fly what would you think honestly? "you can't be against something without first acknowledging it exists" LMFAO.
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Educated Minority is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-16-2014, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Educated Minority View Post
this is just a baseless claim, nothing more.
*this thread
(#23)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-16-2014, 04:52 AM

Quote:
So whenever you disbelieve in mythology or other religions/cults (besides your own religion) and label it as satanism , would that mean that YOU MUST acknowledge it's existence first to disbelieve in it? Of course not, it is against your Baptist beliefs isn't it?
Good grief. Of course we believe mythology and other religions exist. And of course we know the work of the Devil when it presents itself to mankind. What kind of drugs are you on, anyway?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#24)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-16-2014, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Good grief. Of course we believe mythology and other religions exist. And of course we know the work of the Devil when it presents itself to mankind. What kind of drugs are you on, anyway?
Actually, you acknowledge them as "false religion" and "satanism", this is what you perceive them to be as a baptist isn't it? You don't acknowledge them as religion, as I said, I read the threads somewhere here earlier about this as well.

BTW in regard to my other post about "you can't be against something without first acknowledging it exists." , we only need to acknowledge the claims others make in order to disbelieve in such claims of real beings. This doesn't mean we actually believe in such a claim, this is just an assumption, I only acknowledge the fact less claims people make of deities... Yet does this mean I believe in them?
(#25)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-16-2014, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Actually, you acknowledge them as "false religion" and "satanism", this is what you perceive them to be as a baptist isn't it? You don't acknowledge them as religion, as I said, I read the threads somewhere here earlier about this as well.
You're confused. We recognize Mormonism exists. We acknowledge it as a religion. We recognize Catholicism exists. We acknowledge it as a religion. We recognize Islam exists. we acknowledge it as a religion. We recognize Scientology exists. We acknowledge it as a religion. Do you need more examples?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-16-2014, 05:35 AM

Quote:
we only need to acknowledge the claims others make in order to disbelieve in such claims of Unreal beings
Strange, I posted "real" (I mean "FAKE"), wtf censorship? Stupid bias, you Christians love to cover up the truths don't ya?
(#27)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-16-2014, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Strange, I posted "real" (I mean "FAKE"), wtf censorship? Stupid bias, you Christians love to cover up the truths don't ya?
No one censored or changed your post, dear. If you look carefully, you'll see what you wanted to post was left untouched just here. ^^^

(#28)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-16-2014, 05:49 AM

Quote:
You're confused. We recognize Mormonism exists. We acknowledge it as a religion. We recognize Catholicism exists. We acknowledge it as a religion. We recognize Islam exists. we acknowledge it as a religion. We recognize Scientology exists. We acknowledge it as a religion. Do you need more examples?
Ok maybe you do, but only as "false religions and cults" as the self-proclaimed "Pastor" has written here in a thread (are you on drugs or maybe blind?): http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=114

Includes Mormons, Muslims, etc. You don't acknowledge any religion except your own. A cult or "false religion" isn't a religion to you is it? Just admit it, you don't acknowledge it as a religion, hypocite, you people only believe how some perceive it to be a religion.

How can you even label them as religion in your post when you people condemn and label them as satanism, cults, false religion, etc?
(#29)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-16-2014, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Ok maybe you do, but only as "false religions and cults" as the self-proclaimed "Pastor" has written here in a thread (are you on drugs or maybe blind?): http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=114

Includes Mormons, Muslims, etc. You don't acknowledge any religion except your own. A cult or "false religion" isn't a religion to you is it? Just admit it, you don't acknowledge it as a religion, hypocite, you people only believe how some perceive it to be a religion.

How can you even label them as religion in your post when you people condemn and label them as satanism, cults, false religion, etc?
A false religion is still a religion, just like a false answer is still and answer.

I hope that helps.

(#30)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-16-2014, 06:30 AM

Quote:
A false religion is still a religion, just like a false answer is still and answer.

I hope that helps.

It is still a belief, however, false religion isn't the same definition from your point of view(and especially a "cult" is completely different concept, I suggest your pastor educate himself of these terms). Anyway, your pastor couldn't be more wrong about labeling "atheism" as a religion or a belief, "belief" literally means: "an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists."

We also don't consider atheism as a religion, we all know of the term "atheism", as I pointed out earlier (it is disbelief in deities, therefore it isn't a religion). I suggest you notify your pastor of these lies and butchering of the English language, religion is no excuse for terminology failure .

>"you can't be against something without first acknowledging it exists"
And as I said, "Our belief is disbelief, everyone has some level of disbelief, if someone told you pigs could fly what would you think honestly?" (better example). You obviously don't need to acknowledge this BS as fact or religion, but you must in order to agree? This is my main point, you are completely missing my point, you don't need to acknowledge anything in order to disbelieve in something. If someone is known to joke around and tell stories, would you just blindly believe in such things?

This is my point, everyone has some level of disbelief, even Christians, is it so hard to believe that we don't acknowledge your beliefs even after hearing your claims and sermons? After all, there is no scientific or historical evidence that can prove such claims, unless you have some sort of time machine that will travel into the past you are out of luck.
(#31)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-16-2014, 06:49 AM

Quote:
You obviously don't need to acknowledge this BS as fact or religion, but you must in order to *disagree?
*disagree
(#32)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ True Christian™ Heaven Bound Real American™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Friend of Jesus Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Porn Resistant Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Saved 1 Year Pro-Life Christian Love 3rd Year Bible College Touched by Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery Saved 10 Years

A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-16-2014, 07:59 AM

Have you ever been to Africa? No? Then according to your logic Africa doesn't exist, it's just a belief. Ridiculous of course, just because you have so far refused to visit Africa or accept God doesn't mean either doesn't exist. Many others do know Africa exists, there are videos, people live there, same with God, many people know God exists, they see evidence of His work all around them, they feel His presence in their lives. You could too if you just opened up for Him.

And another aspect of us is that we don't define ourselves on hatred, as anti-muslims or anti-homosexuals, like you do, you who base your entire life on identifying as an atheist, as being against religious people, especially hating Christians. Of course we acknowledge that the world would be a better place without homosexuals or muslims, and we'll do everything we can to convince them to leave their sinful lives behind them before God inevitably cuts it short, but we don't deny their existence. We define ourselves not on hatred for others like you do, but we define ourselves as Christians, we base our lives on love, love for Christ.

Leviticus 26:15-16
And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
(#33)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-16-2014, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Follower View Post
Have you ever been to Africa? No? Then according to your logic Africa doesn't exist, it's just a belief. Ridiculous of course, just because you have so far refused to visit Africa or accept God doesn't mean either doesn't exist. Many others do know Africa exists, there are videos, people live there, same with God, many people know God exists, they see evidence of His work all around them, they feel His presence in their lives. You could too if you just opened up for Him.

And another aspect of us is that we don't define ourselves on hatred, as anti-muslims or anti-homosexuals, like you do, you who base your entire life on identifying as an atheist, as being against religious people, especially hating Christians. Of course we acknowledge that the world would be a better place without homosexuals or muslims, and we'll do everything we can to convince them to leave their sinful lives behind them before God inevitably cuts it short, but we don't deny their existence. We define ourselves not on hatred for others like you do, but we define ourselves as Christians, we base our lives on love, love for Christ.
I believe Africa exists because it has been proven to exist obviously (not because someone told me), completely different case, it isn't something that can be compared with religion which has always proved to be false. Giving solid evidence to your claims of the existence of "god" can't be compared to Africa's existence, and yet you have never met any such Nazarene or seen any Seven Heavens, and you believe gospel texts blindly which were obviously written by decadent, foolish humans who were prosecuted by Romans, not "god"; and it was for a good reason (only the Christians, of course) imo now that you mention it.

Also if you're referring to the missionary work in Africa by any chance, I could also care less how other humans are working to feed the Africans for personal gain; you realize that is a choice right (not "god's work")? I'm not saying it's a bad thing to feed them, I don't have a problem with race or anything of the sort, however, literally volunteer work should NOT be your only reason for believing in this foolishness. Just because you hand out bread to the poor doesn't make you the only charitable people out there (or prove that god exists for that matter), you're only doing it to spread more ignorance and prejudice among those who publicize it for your own personal gain. Also why not feed them and give them cultural choices which are native to their country? But of course, you're not doing it to feed them and simply be charitable:
http://criticofchristianity.wordpres...g-on-the-poor/

Of course, me unlike you, I don't hate anyone's race, culture, country, sexual lifestyle, nor put down any religion unless I happen notice this foolish behavior which you're displaying . Though, it is funny how you make those claims when you're a 700 club member; you can't really say shit since you were taught by a prejudice religion. Started with prejudice (Romans) and it will end in prejudice probably, assuming it does which I hope. In the end, if only it were possible to ban these myths or at least stop the radical beliefs/forcing beliefs which plague the mind: no more jihadists, no more hating people for being gay, no more judging people for abortions and their personal problems, no more terrorists killing other religious ppl and hostages, no more changing Africa's culture and simply give them charity they deserve (at no cost), no more forced genital mutilation at birth, no more false history or fake logic (which had been vividly display here clearly to my disgust).

Go ahead though, pray to your unanswering "god", one day you'll be dead far before you realize there's no "god" to save you nor any Seven Heavens in existence. Anyway why have "god" rule your life is what I would like to ask, this is pointless wasting your life away learning the same pointless FAKE literature. There many productive things you could be doing other than this trash, IDK, maybe help the Africans simply justto help the Africans for once maybe? That will never happen though
(#34)
Old
Senior Pastor
Ex-liberal; converted to True Christianity™
Always Biblically correct
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Publisher's Choice True Heterosexual™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager Christian Love Ex-Mary Worshipper Long service medal, 2nd class Senior Pastor Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Outreach preacher True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy Hands Off Crown of Glory Probing for Jesus Alternative Facts Anti-Biden

Location: 13706 Levite's Sojourn Terr., Gibeah Hill, Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-16-2014, 12:33 PM

Quote:
In the end, if only it were possible to ban these myths
Here we see secular liberal tolerance at its finest.

This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

(#35)
Old
Unsaved trash, God-mocking gayboy

Homer Atheist Uppity Woman/Enabler Cancer on Society Evilution

Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Oliver Brendan Hayve is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-16-2014, 12:39 PM

Quote:
no more changing Africa's culture and simply give them charity they deserve (at no cost), no more forced genital mutilation at birth, no more false history or fake logic (which had been vividly display here clearly to my disgust).
What's your opinion on the forms of forced genital mutilation that are part of Africa's culture?

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture only. --ADMIN
(#36)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-16-2014, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Brendan Hayve View Post
What's your opinion on the forms of forced genital mutilation that are part of Africa's culture?
Isn't this because of the religious beliefs from Islamic culture (not just Africa)? Of course, it is all an act committed because of religious beliefs, it is ridiculous if you ask me.
(#37)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-16-2014, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
Here we see secular liberal tolerance at its finest.
You can do whatever you want, stay prejudice you whole life if you want. This is only what I think, I can't have an opinion? You all don't even have any religious tolerance whatsoever from my perspective, you all just label it as satanism, which is a complete insult.
(#38)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-16-2014, 11:38 PM

Quote:
You can do whatever you want, stay prejudice you whole life if you want. This is only what I think, I can't have an opinion? You all don't even have any religious tolerance whatsoever from my perspective, you all just label it as satanism, which is a complete insult.
It's only insulting if it embarrasses you. The very fact that it embarrasses you should tell you something....

....Your soul is crying out for God's grace.

(#39)
Old
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS Confused about midget porn F1 for Satan

Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-17-2014, 12:15 AM

Quote:
...You all don't even have any religious tolerance whatsoever from my perspective...
If you'd read the Bible (as you've been asked to, repeatedly), that would come as no surprise.

Quote:
...you all just label it as satanism...
Nor that.

Quote:
...which is a complete insult.
What do you have against Satanists?

(#40)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Proof that Atheists acknowledge GOD exists and they hate him. - 04-17-2014, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
If you'd read the Bible (as you've been asked to, repeatedly), that would come as no surprise.

Nor that.

What do you have against Satanists?
Well this forum is full of ignorance if you ask me, they have clearly labeled everything as Satanism (not the bible, I mean this forum), I have even posted a link which terms all these religions (other than baptism) as "satanism". It is false if you ask me, calling "atheism" a religion such as satanism is not true for everyone imo, not all atheists (or religions for that matter) believe in Lavey.... At least, I don't trust any religion personally. That being said, I have no problem with Satanism or Laveyan Satanism, but simply being atheist doesn't really have anything to do with Laveyan satanism for everyone does it? This isn't the meaning in being an atheist, also do seriously think muslims and other religions believe in Satanism? As I said earlier, it's ridiculous how this forum doesn't even define these terms properly, and on top of the fact that it edits posts...