This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: False Religions Register

Really? I thought for sure medicine and science saved people.. damn. I must have been wrong..
    I request the reason for your 'golden rule'; I request the why and wherefore of your 'ten commandments'.

Comment

Originally posted by MansonQueer View Post
      and on a side note: without satan to blame for the 'evils' in the world, your 'religion' would not have brainwashed so many people.
      Why would we blame Satan for bringing evil into the world when The Lord of Hosts tells us that He, yes, He Himself, brought evil into the world.
      Isa:45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Isa:47:11: Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.

Really? I thought for sure medicine and science saved people.. damn. I must have been wrong..
      Yes, wrong.

2Ch:16:12: And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought not to the LORD, but to the physicians.
      2Ch:16:13: And Asa slept with his fathers, and died in the one and fortieth year of his reign.

Does it not become monotonous to be constantly kicking against the pricks?
      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Um. you do realize that the bible is a fictional work.. and if the guy who wrote it discovered that you all believe in it he'd probably laugh his ass off!
        I request the reason for your 'golden rule'; I request the why and wherefore of your 'ten commandments'.

Comment

Um. you do realize that the bible is a fictional work.. and if the guy who wrote it discovered that you all believe in it he'd probably laugh his ass off!
          Do you have any proof to back up that ridiculous claim? Didn't think so.
          Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
          in 2016

Comment

Do you have any proof that I'm wrong?

Comment

Do you have any proof that I'm wrong?
              You made the claim, nancy. The burden of proof is on you.

We KNOW the Bible is directly given to us by God. It even says so.

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Are you so horribly unfamiliar with the Bible as to not realize that God used many men (and a couple of women) over a number of centuries to write it?
                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Of course it says that! would you trust it if you didnt?

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                    Are you so horribly unfamiliar with the Bible as to not realize that God used many men (and a couple of women) over a number of centuries to write it?
                    All of them full of shit.

Comment

All of them full of shit.
                      I bet you haven't even read it.

Lucky for you, there's a Bible in a Year section right on this very forum! Read along with all your favorite Landover pals and learn about what Moses did to the Midianites (how ethnic cleansing is SUPPOSED to be done), how best to execute a sodomite or a witch or a disruptive child, and what God wants you to do to anyone who worships some false deity!
                      Bible boring? Nonsense!
                      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                        worships some false deity!
                        False deity? I seem pretty real and tangible. Can you say that about your false deity?

Comment

I do doubt that they can. They believe in a book that was written by man, and a deity that that demands they hate their fellow man, and somehow love them at the same time. Don't you people dare tell me I'm wrong, I was born and raised in a southern baptist church.

Comment

Originally posted by Turdbatus View Post
                            I was born and raised in a southern baptist church.
                            How does your liberal upbringing make you an expert on the Bible?
                            Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                            in 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Turdbait View Post
                              I do doubt that they can. They believe in a book that was written by man, and a deity that that demands they hate their fellow man, and somehow love them at the same time. Don't you people dare tell me I'm wrong, I was born and raised in a southern baptist church.
                              Southern Baptists aren't even Christians.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! BWAHA! BWAHAHAHA!

Sorry I had to get that out of my system..

Anyway, I'd just like to rain on your little parade here and let you all know that you're acting rather Satanic at the moment. In fact, you're in use of the 4th of the 11 Satanic Rules of the Earth: "If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy" - Anton LaVey. And I dare say, this is one of the best ways I've seen it carried out in a while...

Comment

Working...
                                X