X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
    O really did you know Jehovah witnesses believe since they are hated they are eight they even use the same passage as you

But wait that doesn't make any since if Jesus was hated and he was right how can both Baptists and Jehovah Witnesses be hated and be right.

Try a different excuse please.
    A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by Lutheran Born View Post
      O really did you know Jehovah witnesses believe since they are hated they are eight they even use the same passage as you

But wait that doesn't make any since if Jesus was hated and he was right how can both Baptists and Jehovah Witnesses be hated and be right.

Try a different excuse please.
      Go back and erase your 99 platitudes on the Pope's wall, boy.

Its clear as the summer sky you still in bed with him, and I mean that literally as well as figuratively.
      http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611-Bible/

Comment

Nope just in bed with myself who is him exactly Satan?

And what is the popes wall
        You must want me to erase because yet again I proved that all Christians think they are right but how can all of them be right I thought only you guys are the only right people.
        A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

no im no lost I have stated many times I USED TO BE LUTHERAN but now I have changed my views and am an Atheist well why would anyone want to get physical with me? Don't you beat the wronibg out of people who disagree all I'm saying is if one of you tried to blast me with a squirt gun to baptize me or hit me for being an Atheist stuff would go down.

In a violent person well if you would look at my introduction thread you would see I was being non threatening. And one of your members out of nowhere told me he was going to stab me in the eye that sounds like a threat to me.
          You keep saying that you used to be a Norwegian pedophile but now you're a God hater. As if one is better than the other. At least in your boy loving days you had a chance of redemption but now there is little if any hope for you. And now your beating your chest trying to intimidate the peaceful followers of God. I think you must be a very sick person.
          Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Godfly View Post
            You keep saying that you used to be a Norwegian pedophile but now you're a God hater. As if one is better than the other. At least in your boy loving days you had a chance of redemption but now there is little if any hope for you. And now your beating your chest trying to intimidate the peaceful followers of God. I think you must be a very sick person.
            you shouldn't be the one to talk about peace yes i may have made some fighting remarks but also received one when i put up my first thread where i wasn't in a hostile post at all.

Also im not Norwegian and I have stated this before I haven't heard of a Norwegian Lutheran also Lutherans don't like boys however your pastor has little lol boys at his house where my pastor only meets the youth at church which ones gayer.

Little boys at your house who "fall in your pool sure you didn't push him in to fix his ways?" such as Pastor E.

Or meeting the youth at church in public like Lutheran pastors

Mmmm I wonder

P.S. Quit mixing Lutheran pastors with priests

Comment

yet again I proved that all Christians think they are right but how can all of them be right
              My word but you are a slow one. Not everyone can be right. How would that even work? No dear, the LORD Almighty is the creator of right, He alone is right. We simply do everything He says whereas others pick and choose according to their comfort levels and societal expectations.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

But jesus said you will be persecuted on your rightness or something along those lines if you continue with my agreement I'll just pul up what he said I have said this so many times and all you people do is either try to get on the topic of something else or don't even acknowledge what I keep repeating.

Comment

Originally posted by Lutheran Born/Hell Bound View Post
                  But jesus said you will be persecuted on your rightness or something along those lines if you continue with my agreement I'll just pul up what he said I have said this so many times and all you people do is either try to get on the topic of something else or don't even acknowledge what I keep repeating.
                  You don't give a rat's ass what Jesus says. Why are you in here pestering people? Did satan send you?
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

you shouldn't be the one to talk about peace yes i may have made some fighting remarks but also received one when i put up my first thread where i wasn't in a hostile post at all.

Also im not Norwegian and I have stated this before I haven't heard of a Norwegian Lutheran also Lutherans don't like boys however your pastor has little lol boys at his house where my pastor only meets the youth at church which ones gayer.

Little boys at your house who "fall in your pool sure you didn't push him in to fix his ways?" such as Pastor E.

Or meeting the youth at church in public like Lutheran pastors

Mmmm I wonder

P.S. Quit mixing Lutheran pastors with priests
                    The last desperate act of a scoundrel. You lost the logical argument, you lost the scriptural argument, your exposed as the God hating pedophile you are and all you can do is deny and attack the reputation of a True Christian pastor.

Pastor Zeke's had boys of all ages at his house and not one of those boys has come home from a sleep over at Pastors house without having more of the Lord inside him than the night before. You just keep your dirty mind to yourself and stop waving your damnation in everyone's face like it's something we don't see every day.
                    Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

You've still not given the slightest justification for why you want to harm children by not beating them.

Proverbs 13:24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.
                      sigpic
                      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                      The truth about volcanos
                      Sex and debauchery in public schools
                      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Oh no! We hate it when Scripture gets quoted at us.
                        sigpic
                        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                        The truth about volcanos
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                          Oh no! We hate it when Scripture gets quoted at us.
                          No you hate when people like me turn the scriptures you use on you and your backed into a corner so you try to stray away from it.

I can play either game any way you want it to go.

Comment

No you hate when people like me turn the scriptures you use on you and your backed into a corner so you try to stray away from it.

I can play either game any way you want it to go.
                            Have you done that somewhere?

Scripture cannot be turned against us because we live by scripture. You are implying that the Bible is self-contradictory. This cannot be because God is its inspiration.
                            sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

So then if god is right the bible is right then Jesus is right then what he says is right then if other people including you live by what he says they are right.

Just did it again your boring me I have said this to many times give up please.

Comment

So then if god is right the bible is right then Jesus is right then what he says is right then if other people including you live by what he says they are right.
                                Duh!

You are a clear case of what happens when parents refuse to properly raise their children.

Proverbs 23:13-14 "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."
                                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Working...
                                X