X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Holocaust Jokes

Originally posted by Little Donkey View Post
    I found this cool website with cartoons. The humor is a little off color (mainly because they are submitted by a-rabs), but I managed to get a chuckle. Apparently it's a competition and you can win a camel or a 2nd wife or something.

I don't get it.

Is this Israel saying that giving into the Palestinian demands for territory that would compromise Israel's security is equivalent to sending Jews back to Auschwitz?

That's what I'm getting, anyway.
    Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
      I don't get it.

Is this Israel saying that giving into the Palestinian demands for territory that would compromise Israel's security is equivalent to sending Jews back to Auschwitz?

That's what I'm getting, anyway.
      The joke is that the muslims probably walk against the wall because they think there is a trainstation.
      -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
      -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
      -Holocaust Jokes
      -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
      -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
      -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
      -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
      -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
        The joke is that the muslims probably walk against the wall because they think there is a trainstation.

Now THAT is funny!
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

So I was really tired one morning, and I accidentally put my toast in a mug and my orange juice in the toaster.

I told my husband that the jewce just got back from Auschwitz
          God is about as real as unicorns and dragons.
          Revelation 12:9
          Job 39:9

Comment

This is completely offensive and something that my friends at the Antidefamation League will be interested in. May G_d have mercy on you who seem to think that this kind of thing is funny.

Michael Hezekiah, Esq
            Atty at Law
            A half truth is a whole lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hezekiah Esq View Post
              This is completely offensive and something that my friends at the Antidefamation League will be interested in. May G_d have mercy on you who seem to think that this kind of thing is funny.

Michael Hezekiah, Esq
              Atty at Law
              Mr. Esq,

You seem to be full of rage and anger. That must be hard and exhausting and you surely feel how you're being consumed by this negativity. While we cannot accept your sad position as a Christ-killer, we are educated people and can recognize Spiritual yearning when we see it. We are your only hope. God won't help you, as He will join us in laughter when He sees your calamity.

Psalms 2:1-4
              Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

You are the one raging. Our Lord Jesus is the one who laughs. Join Him.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
              2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
              Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Michael Hezekiah, Esq
                Atty at Law
                It is funny. What's NOT funny is that you joos deny and hate Jesus.

Comment

Michael Hezekiah, Esq
                  Atty at Law
                  I don't understand this joke.
                  Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Im shocked. Being christian is all about love for one another.

Love you other.
                    Ye [grubby Joos] are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
                    John 8:44

Comment

Originally posted by boubouclibou View Post

Love you other.
                      Maybe for you, but for True Christians, we focus on God instead of the people who killed him (aka joos)

Comment

Originally posted by boubouclibou View Post

Love you other.
                        Dear vile sinner, please show us the Bible verse in which you see the phrase, "Being a Christian is all about love for one another."

Take your time.

In the meantime, you might check out Pastor Levi's Sermon on the matter, which is 100% guaranteed Biblically Accurate: Bible Answers: Who are our neighbors? Who are our brothers and sisters? Who are we to love?
                        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I went into a delicatessen in Florida a few weeks ago when I was visiting my Auntie in Miami and I saw a rich old Jew white man who was complaining about his wife. He was turning his stomach into a cemetery by eating a large sandwich of corned beef and he was filling his mouth so much I could barely understand him. He was angry because his wife wanted a boob enlargement job and he said it was too expensive because he was a greedy white man. He said he told her to just wipe her breastes with toilet paper twice a day. She said What good would that do? He said I'm not sure but it worked on your ass.
                          Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
                            What is the difference between a bar of soap and a Jew?
                            A bar of soap lasts longer than one shower.
                            I am Jewish and want to just let you know the Jesus was a Jew as well so be careful with what you say

Comment

Originally posted by Jewbacca View Post
                              I am Jewish and want to just let you know the Jesus was a Jew as well so be careful with what you say
                              I made the important part of your post bold. Now scurry of to the introduction forum and make a proper introduction before posting ill informed messages.
                              Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewbacca View Post

Is this like a Louis C.K. kind of joke? I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X