• Show
Clear All

Re: Racism

Originally posted by not_satan View Post
    THANKS BITCH!

but you only got one thing right......

I'm white and straight

but yes....i'm not exactly top of my class right now

and as for the spelling and grammer part....hell I don't care....if I get my general message across than i could care less if i misspell things
    Our Lord Jesus Christ cares about your grammar and spelling. HE especailly doesn't like folks who can't be bothered to take a few moments to check their writings in HIS favorite forum. And don't think I didn't notice the BITCH part. You may be right . . . I am a bitch for Jesus! My job is saving souls, not being nice to Hell-bound trash like you. (Note the properly formed elipses )
    Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

وَمَنَاةَ الثَّالِثَةَ الْأُخْرَى
      أَلَكُمُ الذَّكَرُ وَلَهُ الْأُنثَى
      تِلْكَ إِذًا قِسْمَةٌ ضِيزَى. سورة النجم - سورة ‏٥٣: ١٩-٢٢‏

Comment

وَمَنَاةَ الثَّالِثَةَ الْأُخْرَى
        أَلَكُمُ الذَّكَرُ وَلَهُ الْأُنثَى
        تِلْكَ إِذًا قِسْمَةٌ ضِيزَى. سورة النجم - سورة ‏٥٣: ١٩-٢٢‏
        Sweet Baby Jesus! I think we have a terrorist amongst us! I will alert our Godly president/savior Bush.
        Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

aaaaaaaahhhhh so thats where the "we have the right to edit and change your posts" stuff comes in.....

Comment

how many points do I need to get a big stuffed bear or something
            Argh! I knew it! A hellbound sodomite! You will not get stuffed by a big bear on these Godly forums, no matter how many points you accumulate!
            O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
              Argh! I knew it! A hellbound sodomite! You will not get stuffed by a big bear on these Godly forums, no matter how many points you accumulate!
              God ****it! how did you guys know I was gay? did you know all the time?
              Last edited by Pastor Ezekiel; 11-22-2006, 01:23 PM. Reason: profanity removed

Comment

Whilst it has been mentioned that we speak only God's Language here and not the sand-scribbles you tried to make earlier, I just wanted to congratulate you on your research into our B.I.T.C.H. program here at Landover! Nearly every True Christian(tm) woman I have met is a B.I.T.C.H., and I wouldn't consider marriage with a non-B.I.T.C.H.. Perhaps if you were to congregate more with the B.I.T.C.H.es here, you would be less ignorant of what God truly wants, and, moreover, demands!
                Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Borther Temperance View Post
                  Mr.Temperance, i be thinkin about what Mr.not_satan meaned when he saids he wanna get stuffeds by a big ole bear, maybee he gots a bear wrestlin fetishs?

it be a war that Mr.not_satan never ever gonna wins an that be true

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
                    Of course not! I am saying that we need to wipe the SATANISTS right off the face of the earth everywhere EXCEPT the GODLY United States! All those ragheads are doing nothing except ruining the environment. And the chinks.
                    The rich people like you are ruining the environment! With thier big ass houses and all, race has nothing do do with ruining the environment. Some rich people are helpng it, but you arn't.
                    A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixi View Post
                      The rich people like you are ruining the environment! With thier big ass houses and all, race has nothing do do with ruining the environment. Some rich people are helpng it, but you arn't.
                      Blah blah blah, all I hear is liberal hippy nonsense. You have so much free time from not worshiping your Lord and Savior that you are able to yap on for hours 'n hours about the "environment" and how it's "dying". As an expert in the scientifical fields, I am accustomed to such never ending drivel. It is a well-known fact that the Lord Jesus will return long before any *real* damage takes place. The worst "ruining of the environment" will take place after we True Christians(tm) are raptured away and the tribulation sets in--then you will know true ruin! Until then, we can do nothing to the environment that God doesn't WANT to happen. Remember--He has the final say over EVERYTHING. If He didn't want the earth to be getting warmer (which it isn't), He wouldn't let it. If He didn't want the 9/11(tm) towers to fall, He wouldn't have allowed it. NOTHING is done without His Infinite knowledge! Glory!
                      Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

Originally posted by Ixi View Post
                        With thier big ass houses and all...
                        What exactly is an "ass house", or am I happier not knowing?
                        O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

exactly how are you an expert in the "scientifical" fields?

Comment

How can correcting people's writing skills save their souls?

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Phil View Post
                              exactly how are you an expert in the "scientifical" fields?
                              Are you talking to JonFish85 or to Brother Temperance? It looks like you're talking to Brother Temperance but your post doesn't make sense in that context.

Originally posted by Brother Phil View Post
                              How can correcting people's writing skills save their souls?
                              This forum has a wonderful feature where every post has a button labeled "Quote", which allows one to easily quote the post being replied to so others can easily know who you are replying to. This last post of yours has no context at all, it looks like you're talking to yourself.
                              The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
                              Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus is Lord View Post
                                Are you talking to JonFish85 or to Brother Temperance? It looks like you're talking to Brother Temperance but your post doesn't make sense in that context.

This forum has a wonderful feature where every post has a button labeled "Quote", which allows one to easily quote the post being replied to so others can easily know who you are replying to. This last post of yours has no context at all, it looks like you're talking to yourself.
                                or we could use what little brains you have to look at the diagram of the thread progression and then figure it out... or is that too much for you

Comment

Working...
                                X