X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christian martyred in Wisconsin while exterminating Sikh infestation

Wow, you sikh bastards have anger issues. Maybe if you'd give up the towel and accept Jesus you'd calm down some.

YiC,

Zech
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by somebody123 View Post
      4) I am a homosexual.

Well that explains a lot. Those demons in your rectum have infected your brain.

I'll pray for you.
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
        2 Chronicles 15:13 explains why this sort of killing is authorized by the Lord. Read the Bible before you pretend to be an expert on Christianity.
        Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
        Your Christian compassion is truly inspiring.

God decides what is right and what is wrong. Not you.

It's my freedom of speech. My opinion. I'll decide what ever I'd like. And you're not one to do a damn thing about it. After someone shoots up your church, then come tell me what is and isn't wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by somebody123 View Post
          It's my freedom of speech. My opinion. I'll decide what ever I'd like. And you're not one to do a damn thing about it. After someone shoots up your church, then come tell me what is and isn't wrong.
          Do you know of some Muslim plot in that regard? Why are you conspiring with the enemies of God?

Heathens are determined to burn in Hell so if you're expecting us to cry a river because a Christian warrior decided to be a martyr and speed things along don't hold your breath. God tells us to kill them and to shun them. You need to read the Bible. Let's just hope all these politicians promising biblical values actually carry through, because when you read the Bible it all makes sense.
          sigpic
          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
          The truth about volcanos
          Sex and debauchery in public schools
          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

I feel bad for you people. You do not have the faintest clue of what religion represents. Oh wait, let me look. OH HEY, look at them. They are all fucking white. Racist bastards. I wonder what country they originate from, oh yeah probably somewhere in EUROPE. OH yeah, I wonder how they justify taking over America when, OH MY GOSH GUESS WHAT, American Indians were living here. How does the Bible justify this? Go look in your bible, hurry hurry. I'm waiting. Go find a justifiable reason for it because apparently you know everything God represents. Well guess what, YOUR God that you consider only for yourself because you are an advantaged white person, HE MADE US. Yeah that's right, he made US. Your God brought us into the world for a purpose. A psychotic person shooting at the temple does not make him a martyr, it makes him a TERRORIST. If you support terrorism, then you do not support Jesus you fucking rednecks. I was born in this country, I have a freedom of practicing any religion I want. If you don't like it, guess what? GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY because we truly understand what it represents, but you fucking racist bastards don't. Your thinking is about to send you to hell. Your thoughts represent the Devil.

Comment

Originally posted by sikhism21 View Post
              I feel bad for you people. You do not have the faintest clue of what religion represents. Oh wait, let me look. OH HEY, look at them. They are all piffleing white. Racist bastards. I wonder what country they originate from, oh yeah probably somewhere in EUROPE. OH yeah, I wonder how they justify taking over America when, OH MY GOSH GUESS WHAT, American Indians were living here. How does the Bible justify this? Go look in your bible, hurry hurry. I'm waiting. Go find a justifiable reason for it because apparently you know everything God represents. Well guess what, YOUR God that you consider only for yourself because you are an advantaged white person, HE MADE US. Yeah that's right, he made US. Your God brought us into the world for a purpose. A psychotic person shooting at the temple does not make him a martyr, it makes him a TERRORIST. If you support terrorism, then you do not support Jesus you piffleing rednecks. I was born in this country, I have a freedom of practicing any religion I want. If you don't like it, guess what? GET THE piffle OUT OF OUR COUNTRY because we truly understand what it represents, but you piffleing racist bastards don't. Your thinking is about to send you to hell. Your thoughts represent the Devil.
              I already justified the slaughter of heathens using God's word in my previous post. Chronicles 15:13. Why don't you surrender your campaign against nature's God and accept Christ's forgiveness for all of your filthy sin? Is sodomy that important to you that you would rather burn in Hell than make soldiers for Christ?
              The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

I feel bad for you people. You do not have the faintest clue of what religion represents. Oh wait, let me look. OH HEY, look at them. They are all piffleing white. Racist bastards. I wonder what country they originate from, oh yeah probably somewhere in EUROPE. OH yeah, I wonder how they justify taking over America when, OH MY GOSH GUESS WHAT, American Indians were living here. How does the Bible justify this? Go look in your bible, hurry hurry. I'm waiting. Go find a justifiable reason for it because apparently you know everything God represents. Well guess what, YOUR God that you consider only for yourself because you are an advantaged white person, HE MADE US. Yeah that's right, he made US. Your God brought us into the world for a purpose. A psychotic person shooting at the temple does not make him a martyr, it makes him a TERRORIST. If you support terrorism, then you do not support Jesus you piffleing rednecks. I was born in this country, I have a freedom of practicing any religion I want. If you don't like it, guess what? GET THE piffle OUT OF OUR COUNTRY because we truly understand what it represents, but you piffleing racist bastards don't. Your thinking is about to send you to hell. Your thoughts represent the Devil.
                So how about you tell us what these towel heads believe and we'll just see how it stacks up next to God's loving place He has prepared for the righteous. I'll give you a clue: God didn't have anything to say about wrapping a rag round your head and playing at being lions and princesses.
                sigpic
                Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                The truth about volcanos
                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                  Where are all of these ragheads coming from? Why can't they leave our peaceful Christian website alone, and go back to their jihad forums?

Yours in Christ (NOT MO-HAMBONE),

Z. Smyth
                  Oh sweety, I don't see any peace in this website. Why don't you do some research before speaking, Sikhs don't believe in Jihad. Do you know what Jihad even means? I pity your existence. Have you ever read a book in your life?

Comment

I WAS a christian until I saw this post. What Jesus taught me was to love everyone for who they are until they sin. What sin did the Sikhs do or anyone else for that matter? What is wrong with following another god? What if Christianity was not as dominant as it is now and someone else was killing you and your family just because of who you are? Also let me remind you since unlike you folks I am getting an education, Christianity WAS NOT THE FIRST RELIGION HERE IN AMERICA! You are not educated obviously indicated by this post so let me teach you something. Natives were the first to live in america until the british came. Jesus would not be proud and take you into heaven. Let me tell you this, you will go to hell and you will burn. The only defense you'll take against this post is that i'm sikh? Well after this website I might as well convert to any other religion other than this since you guys promote murder. May god bless your poor souls.

Comment

Oh sweety, I don't see any peace in this website. Why don't you do some research before speaking, Sikhs don't believe in Jihad. Do you know what Jihad even means? I pity your existence. Have you ever read a book in your life?
                      How prejudiced! Such a bigot. We've all read the only book you need to read over and over from cover to cover.

Who cares about the many different paths to damnation? The only thing that matters is the narrow path to Christ's side in Heaven. Won't you join us in praising God for wanting these heathens to die?
                      sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by AndraM View Post
                        I WAS a christian until I saw this post. What Jesus taught me was to love everyone for who they are until they sin. What sin did the Sikhs do or anyone else for that matter? What is wrong with following another god? What if Christianity was not as dominant as it is now and someone else was killing you and your family just because of who you are? Also let me remind you since unlike you folks I am getting an education, Christianity WAS NOT THE FIRST RELIGION HERE IN AMERICA! You are not educated obviously indicated by this post so let me teach you something. Natives were the first to live in america until the british came. Jesus would not be proud and take you into heaven. Let me tell you this, you will go to hell and you will burn. The only defense you'll take against this post is that i'm sikh? Well after this website I might as well convert to any other religion other than this since you guys promote murder. May god bless your poor souls.
                        Education is bliss. However, none of the people in this forum have any.

Comment

Originally posted by AndraM View Post
                          blah blah blah...
                          Well after this website I might as well convert to any other religion other than this since you guys promote murder. May god bless your poor souls.
                          Dear, we don't promote murder. We promote the Good News of the Holy Bible. If it doesn't suit some people's extra sensitive ears, we cannot help that.
                          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                            How prejudiced! Such a bigot. We've all read the only book you need to read over and over from cover to cover.

Who cares about the many different paths to damnation? The only thing that matters is the narrow path to Christ's side in Heaven. Won't you join js in praising God for wanting these heathens to die?
                            wow you really are going to burn in hell! This is not what Jesus wanted to teach you. May God bless your soul

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                              Dear, we don't promote murder. We promote the Good News of the Holy Bible. If it doesn't suit some people's extra sensitive ears, we cannot help that.
                              Now lets just say that the bible wrote that the world should not have any fat ugly blonde women. Does that mean I should shoot you down? Your fellow supporters in this group would not help you at all. How does that make you feel cow

Comment

Seriously?! If you are a TRUE Christian you should love, forgive, and accept others. Just because some follow a different path than your beliefs does not mean you have to belittle, disgrace, and/or make their beliefs seem like they worships demons/devils. The devil must be in your own life for you to say such negative disgraceful things. Learn something, expand your horizons, and have an open mind. I take pity on your "GODLY" souls. If you knew ANYTHING about the sikh religion you would know that they believe in ONE GOD and they do not worship to idols/statues because they believe everything/everyone is GOD. Even some Christian beliefs are in the Guru Granth Sahib (holy bible). Although i am so angry about some of the things being said on this "respectable" site i have nothing but love in my heart. I hope one day (judgment day preferably) you are proven wrong for your actions for thinking that low about other religions except your own.

Comment

Working...
                                X