X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should You Wait Until You're Married to Kiss???

Originally posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos View Post
    Why would she want to borrow me the homotherapy oinkment? I'm confuse.
    In The Bible it is more usual to apply products such as spikenard to the feet John 12:3

In your other thread you mentioned

..it was like really eslippy and esmell a little estrange but the more I rub me the belly whit this oinkment all over the more good feels it gave me. This are a miracle product.
    ..But of course then after I was whit the guilty feelings because I couldn't find nothing in the Bible
    and I'm not sure whether your sister ought to be enjoying the good feels while thinking about kissing her fiancé

In Mark 14:3 spikenard is applied to the head, and again I'm not sure how to advise your sister — you've never mentioned about her head.

PS - you had a cousin visit here recently (Macarena's sister?). Is she OK? Is she in Alcoy for the summer? Perhaps Macarena has gone to Tierra del Fuego to cool off, for a while? That would be nice. I could not recommend sharing any medications she might suggest.

ML

Comment

I kiss everyone at church as God tells us in 2 Corinthians 13:12
      Jeremiah 23:29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by s. warnin View Post
        Please post the verse next time, friend:

(2 Corinthians 13:12) "Greet one another with an holy kiss."

Good grief, are you confusing a chaste kiss on the cheek with the satanic butter-churning activity displayed by hell-bound teenagers????

Are you confusing "greet" with "pre-fornication oral sex" ???

Are you confusing "holy" and "hole-y" ???

Get your mind out of the gutter, creep.

(Proverbs 25:26) "A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring."

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
        sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by s. warnin

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth

Good grief..
          Perhaps poster's church[sic] is Unitarian (or something)?

Comment

Kissing doesn't create babies, so it's no different from oral sex, sodomy, beastiality, and all other perversions (Perversion after all is defined as activities that don't create babies).
            #forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!

Comment

i dont see how kissing a lady would be inappropiate. In these past like.. 2000 years? A kiss has been representing a sign of respect and love. And if you dont love your other half, why marry her?

If you put your penis in her vagina, how could an innocent kiss be so repulsive and forbidden?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMeloner View Post
                i dont see how kissing a lady would be inappropiate. In these past like.. 2000 years? A kiss has been representing a sign of respect and love. And if you dont love your other half, why marry her?

If you put your penis in her cooter, how could an innocent kiss be so repulsive and forbidden?
                Try reading the original post before offering your unrequested, benighted Johnny Foreigner comments. It answers your question right there.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMeloner View Post
                  A kiss has been representing a sign of respect and love.
                  There is a great difference between the Holy Kiss of Romans 16 or II Corinthians 13 and the mocking disrespect of heathens

particularly if they share a common currency with France

Those pictures do not show respect. They show contempt. Would you allow some "copulation-is-the-only-reason-for-living-phreak" to slobber over your sister? Genesis 34:31 (and remember these creeps were proposing "marriage" - not that any yolking with inferior types constitutes actual marriage as ordained by God: indeed it is specifically excluded).

Comment

Years ago, I kissed a girl and I liked it. Fortunately, however, a Pastor caught me and was disgusted. He took me aside and spent many hours explaining to me the evil trap that women can be, and that we needed to protect our manly bodies, preparing them and protecting them from the evil temptresses that women can be. Ever since "the incident" I have managed to remain entirely withdrawn from the touch of a human female! I continue to pray that the Lord will direct a Godly wife to me, but so far He has remained steadfast that I must spend more time with the men-folk. Fortunately I also appreciate that time as well, and spend a great of time on my knees getting closer to Glory!
                    Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

i refuse to believe that hand holding is considered a sin.
                      you people can't still be living in the dark ages.
                      porco il clero

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post

Good grief, are you confusing a chaste kiss on the cheek with the satanic butter-churning activity displayed by hell-bound teenagers????

(Proverbs 25:26) "A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring."

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                        Friend, God's instruction is explicit: Greet one another with an holy kiss. 2 Corinthians 13:12

It's a complete sentence...no room for misinterpretation. Those are God's words, not mine. They do not specify that the holy kiss is to be placed on the cheek. So the next time you greet your brethren in Christ, you best pucker up, lest you risk displeasing the Lord.
                        Jeremiah 23:29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by s. warnin View Post
                          Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                          Friend, God's instruction is explicit: Greet one another with an holy kiss. 2 Corinthians 13:12

It's a complete sentence...no room for misinterpretation. Those are God's words, not mine. They do not specify that the holy kiss is to be placed on the cheek. So the next time you greet your brethren in Christ, you best pucker up, lest you risk displeasing the Lord.
                          Let us set a major ground rule -- Unsaved Trash do not talk back to any Forum Member, and especially not to a True Christian(tm). EVER!

And for your information Brother Zachariah is one hundred percent correct. The kiss was on the cheek. You cannot lift a verse out of context from the culture in which the passage was written. Greeting kisses were always on the cheek, just as when swearing oaths of loyalty one placed their hand between the other man's thighs. A little more study and a little less lip might serve you better.
                          YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

A kiss on a very clean forehead is all that is ever needed. Any more and you might as well be having sex.
                            I still do not understand what is wrong with a firm handshake while you look a person square in the eye.
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                              A kiss on a very clean forehead is all that is ever needed. Any more and you might as well be having sex.
                              I still do not understand what is wrong with a firm handshake while you look a person square in the eye.
                              Normally I would agree with you wholeheartedly. But who are we to question Baby Jesus' Holy Words? If he requires a greeting kiss (i.e. on the cheek) then I tend to kind of think we should obey. I'll look and see if Jesus says anything about a firm handshake, but off the top of my head, I don't remember anything.

Perhaps, and I am going out on a limb here, Jesus understands that no True Christian(tm) would ever get impure thoughts from a greeting kiss. And the passage was about True Christians(tm) meeting other True Christians(tm).
                              YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

I fail to see why anyone should kiss even after they get married. It isn't needed for the horrible act of making children and that is about the only physical contact a good marriage ever requires.
                                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Working...
                                X