Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Hi there!
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

mudkips is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Hi there! - 01-13-2007, 11:07 PM

So I herd you liek jesus!
(#2)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Hi there! - 01-13-2007, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudkips View Post
This is a Baptist Church forum. We are here to share the truth about God's Word and who it says Jesus and God are.

There are no "herds" here, except the herd of devianttard.com people terrified that Landover will turn its substantial financial and political resources to shutting them down.

And we don't "liek" or "lick" or "lie about" Jesus. We LOVE Jesus.

Would you care to join us in eternal salvation? Or are you more interested in burning in Hell for all eternity? The choice is yours!
(#3)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Hi there! - 01-13-2007, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourKnees View Post
We LOVE Jesus.
O RLY? So, would you ever fail a Jesus?
(#4)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hi there! - 01-13-2007, 11:53 PM

Quote:
You... We... You... Huh? Is American English your second or third language?

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hi there! - 01-14-2007, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
I think that person only speaks AOL.

Tir'd, and despairing, O celestial maid,
I'm caught, I cry'd, without thy heav'nly aid.
Help me, Diana, help a nymph forlorn,
Devoted to the woods, who long has worn
Thy livery, and long thy quiver born.
- Ovid
(#6)
Old
Devout seeker of the Truth™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 1 Year Best Mullet Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hi there! - 01-14-2007, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
I think he is just an ignorant sinner who rides the short bus to school every morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arethusa View Post
I think that person only speaks AOL.
Could be. Would prove that Satan controls him as AOLSpeak is of the devil.

The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

(#7)
Old
Deranged lieberal who hates Jesus

demoncrat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.demoncrat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.demoncrat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hi there! - 01-14-2007, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus is Lord View Post
I think he is just an ignorant sinner who rides the short bus to school every morning.

Could be. Would prove that Satan controls him as AOLSpeak is of the devil.
A baptwit, of all people, implying someone else is retarded.
(#8)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hi there! - 01-14-2007, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demoncrat View Post
A baptwit, of all people, implying someone else is retarded.
I beg your pardon?
(finger poised on the Infraction Button)

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#9)
Old

demoncrat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.demoncrat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.demoncrat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hi there! - 01-14-2007, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Talitha View Post
I beg your pardon?
(finger poised on the Infraction Button)
Sorry, I forgot vile insults are only allowed by True Christians™.
(#10)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

dustyjo is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hi there! - 01-14-2007, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Allow me to translate.

"So, I heard you like Jesus?"
(#11)
Old
Yes, THAT Brother Love!
True Christian™

Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hi there! - 01-14-2007, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Thank you for translating the jibberish posted by "mud-Lips", dustyjo. (Hope I spelled his name right cuz you know I'm old and my eye sight isn't what it used to be, snicker, snicker). You'd think that BEFORE people come here that they'd learn to speak and write ENGLISH (the godly language of GOD himself). But, I guess that is not the case and for some it might be a bit much to expect.

In his second post "mudLips" states, "O RLY? So, would you ever fail a Jesus?" Excuse me MUD but "A" Jesus?

Number one there is ONLY ONE JESUS, heathen, not more than one! Secondly, True Christians NEVER fail JESUS! In fact, it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for a True Christian to ever fail Jesus because His love for us is UNCONDITIONAL. Thirdly, from your posts so far I see that your name really is MUD. And lastly, unsaved trash, we don't just "like" Jesus...we LOVE JESUS THE ONLY ONE!! Bye, bye,

SINNER !!!!!!!!!!!

Evangelist for Jesus and The Word!!

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15

"Prayer should be your first resource. Not your last resort!!"
(#12)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Hi there! - 01-14-2007, 03:46 AM

I am retarded. Anonymous meant to type "I'm a homer" but got divide by zero.
O RLY? So, would you ever worship Jesus?

Last edited by Pastor Ezekiel; 01-14-2007 at 04:04 AM. Reason: grammar problems
(#13)
Old
Yes, THAT Brother Love!
True Christian™

Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Love has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hi there! - 01-14-2007, 03:52 AM

YOU unsaved piece of DEMON GARBAGE!! How DARE you use such PROFANITY on God's ONLY True Christian forum!! I can tell from this one post of yours alone that you are a SEXUAL PERVERT boiling over with every SEXUAL SIN imaginable!!

I call upon the Senior Pastors at Landover to BAN this HEATHEN immediately for his use of the "F" word and for his sexual SIN suggesting sex with Jesus!! I have NEVER heard such a thing from such an EVIL and VILE mouth!

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." Matthew 7:15

(#14)
Old

Default Re: Hi there! - 01-14-2007, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Love View Post
YOU unsaved piece of DEMON GARBAGE!! How DARE you use such PROFANITY on God's ONLY True Christian forum!! I can tell from this one post of yours alone that you are a SEXUAL PERVERT boiling over with every SEXUAL SIN imaginable!!

I call upon the Senior Pastors at Landover to BAN this HEATHEN immediately for his use of the "F" word and for his sexual SIN suggesting sex with Jesus!! I have NEVER heard such a thing from such an EVIL and VILE mouth!
LOL
(#15)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Hi there! - 01-14-2007, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Love View Post

old copypasta is oooooooold:

"Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds" (2 John 1:9-11)

So I ask you: do you like Jesus?

Last edited by Pastor Ezekiel; 01-14-2007 at 04:10 AM. Reason: profanity edited
(#16)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hi there! - 01-14-2007, 04:05 AM

There is a special pit in Hell with your name on it.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#17)
Old
Yes, THAT Brother Love!
True Christian™

Default Re: Hi there! - 01-14-2007, 04:12 AM

Good God spare us, please!! Did you really have to tell us this PERVERTED story here? What's wrong with ya boy? Too much evil liquor? Too much CRACK? Or too much of both? Or maybe the DEVIL has just got ahold on you so bad that you have no mind left at all.

TURN OR BURN SINNER !!

You're already WELL on your way to the FIERY BOWELS OF SATAN'S UNHOLY HELL!!

(#18)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Hi there! - 01-14-2007, 04:14 AM

LBC! halp! a demon shooped my whoop. i can tell by some pixels and seeing quite a few posessions in my time. ihalp!
(#19)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Rev. SparkleJugs has had a couple of people click the rep button.Rev. SparkleJugs has had a couple of people click the rep button.Rev. SparkleJugs has had a couple of people click the rep button.Rev. SparkleJugs has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Hi there! - 01-14-2007, 04:50 AM

BEGONE WITH THEE FOUL DEMON! I SEND THEE BACK TO THE FOUL PITS OF BALLROG!

PS. FIND JESUS OR HE'LL FIND YOU.

FIND YOU GUILTY OF SIN!
(#20)
Old

Default Re: Hi there! - 01-14-2007, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. SparkleJugs View Post
BEGONE WITH THEE FOUL DEMON! I SEND THEE BACK TO THE FOUL PITS OF BALLROG!

PS. FIND JESUS OR HE'LL FIND YOU.

FIND YOU GUILTY OF SIN!
Take your heart pills old man.