• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Women should NOT wear pants!

Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
    Women who wear pants are transvestites.
    Amen to that Brother!

1 Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God."
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
      Why you filthy minx! How DARE you post the words "Horned Hunter" on this most GODLY of forums, knowing what sort of depraved images are conjured up in the minds of ladies!

You will NOT take me to Hell in your wiccan handbasket, missy, as I rebuke you in the name of JESUS! Amen.
      Oh shut up. You're one of those old, narrow-minded ladies that needs to wake up and realise that your in the 21st Century.

Comment

Originally posted by Flake61 View Post
        ... 21st Century
        If you hate Jesus so much, then stop saying "21st Century". Do you know what happened 2010 years ago?

I'll give you a hint: it has to do with Jesus Christ.

Why not use an atheist calendar instead? Oh wait, you don't have one! You're using a Christian calendar to spread hate on the internet invented by Christians funded by the Christian nation of the USA, supported by Christian citizens.

It's you who needs to wake up, friend.
        I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
        Matthew 7:22
        Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
        Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Oh shut up. You're one of those old, narrow-minded ladies that needs to wake up and realise that your in the 21st Century.
          Did you notice she posts messages on the Internet? Do you realize what is needed for that? Do you realize how stupid you are now?
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
            If you hate Jesus so much, then stop saying "21st Century". Do you know what happened 2010 years ago?

I'll give you a hint: it has to do with Jesus Christ.

Why not use an atheist calendar instead? Oh wait, you don't have one! You're using a Christian calendar to spread hate on the internet invented by Christians funded by the Christian nation of the USA, supported by Christian citizens.

It's you who needs to wake up, friend.
            Exactly the response I was looking for

I know this place is satire anyway lollllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Exactly the response I was looking for
              Aha, so you admit to trying to manipulate Christians.

Typical atheist mindset...
              I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
              Matthew 7:22
              Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
              Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

I know you all like posting the piece of scripture about dressing modestly and not like men. However, back then, men wore tunics and ladies wore very long dresses.

And I always wear the feminine cut pants and shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.ArmyGirl View Post
                  Miss Cassandra, I was once a Wiccan and I know the inwards and outwards of the religion.
                  You were a wiccan, and then became a christian? What was it, that made you choose hate over love?

If you are truly a Wiccan, why are you here bashing Christians?
                  I am not exactly bashing them. I'm informing them about my opinion on things. They are close-minded bigots, so I tell them that they are. That's honesty.

The Rule of Three still apply here. As a witch you must remember that the goddess is pure love and what you are doing here is not love.
                  I may run into some troubles with the christians here, that is true. However, I have had some great conversations with the people who were mistreated and insulted by these people, which is a form of positive energy.

Also, I am fighting the negative energy these people put into this world, and this fight of mine can be considered positive energy as a result of that. That's a very usual practical application of the Threefold Law.

If you want people to respect your religion, then you should also respect ours.
                  I try to, but I can't manage to do it. They have ruined my youth with their stupid biblical law. I've had enough of it. They don't deserve any more respect than the nazis deserved in world war II. Do you respect people who say all jews must be exterminated? If you do not, why do you respect people who say the same things about homosexuals? If you do, then what kind of moral basis do you have for telling me off for lacking in love?

Although some of this forum have ticked me off with their ignorance, they are still Christians and our God does damn witches.
                  Yes, and that's what makes him a pretty nasty, intolerant, hateful *******. Thanks for pointing that out. Now please enlighten me as to why you choose this god over the Mother Goddess, who, as you said yourself, is pure love, in contrast to the god of christianity?

Just as you should apologize for what you say, I will apologize for them because, even thought they are hardcore Christians, they still do not understand unconditional love.
                  You are right in that they do not understand it. However, the reason they do not is because they think that god and Jesus are the epitomes of love, and follow their example.

You are somewhat nicer than most christians around here, despite your condescending tone and inexplicable conviction that you can tell me how I must practice my religion. The reason that you are somewhat nicer is because you apparently do not follow the bible. I do not mean to insult you by that, I think it is a good thing. Spirituality is a matter of the heart, not of old, dusty books.

Remember, Jesus loves you.
                  If he does, why did he order his people to kill my Sisters over the centuries, and threatened them with eternal torment for not worshipping him? Is this your idea of love? And you are criticizing me for not having enough love? Your way of thinking is slightly twisted, I'm sorry to say.
                  An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Why I'm no longer a Christian: how the Landover Baptist Church ruined my life!

Comment

Bahs. Pants are the most comfortable garment ever invented.

I wear dresses in hot summer days, when the heat is intolerable or when I have a special formal occasion. Dresses make women look very attractive but jeans can be equally attractive if worn correctly. Femenine garments weren't made for women like me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacqueline the Bulldyke View Post
                      Femenine garments weren't made for women like me.
                      So I suspect.
                      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Bahs. Pants are the most comfortable garment ever invented for men, not for women
                        For once i absolutely agree with you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan B. Forrest View Post
                          For once i absolutely agree with you!!!
                          I wear depends.

Pants are the most comfortable garment ever invented FOR BOTH SEXES. Now get over it.

Comment

Now get over it.
                            We don't. We did get over you though. Have fun in hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Lee View Post
                              Pastor Sanderson is 100% on fire for God and correct in his prohibition of the pant-ed female. Besides, why would a girl want to wear a pair of dungarees when she could wrap her feminine charms in an attractive dress like this one?
                              My, Mr. Larry Lee, I can't see why a woman would prefer to wear pants over that! It's certainly a beautiful dress!

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Cassandra View Post
                                You were a wiccan, and then became a christian? What was it, that made you choose hate over love?
                                I did not feel comfortable as a wiccan, so I went back to Christianity. I chose REAL love instead of "love". The goddess did not die for my sins, Jesus did.

I am not exactly bashing them. I'm informing them about my opinion on things. They are close-minded bigots, so I tell them that they are. That's honesty.
                                Umm, thats bashing dear.

Yes, and that's what makes him a pretty nasty, intolerant, hateful *******. Thanks for pointing that out. Now please enlighten me as to why you choose this god over the Mother Goddess, who, as you said yourself, is pure love, in contrast to the god of christianity?
                                1 John 4:6-12
                                6We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
                                7Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
                                8He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
                                9In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
                                10Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
                                11Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
                                12No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

God is love. He has so much love for us that he sent his only son to DIE VIOLENTLY for our sins. We hate you because we love you and want you to repent for your sins and turn to Gods true love.

The reason that you are somewhat nicer is because you apparently do not follow the bible. I do not mean to insult you by that, I think it is a good thing. Spirituality is a matter of the heart, not of old, dusty books.
                                Actually I did and do follow the Bible. Before this post though, I read the wrong version of the Bible and had been lead astray. Now that I read the KJV I know what is right and wrong.

Yes, spirituality is a matter of the heart. But, how are we to know what is right or wrong with out the Holy KJV Bible to lead us?
                                Psalm 4:8
                                I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

Comment

Working...
                                X