X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dinosaurs DIDN'T rule the earth - scientists change their minds again!

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    Even scientists don't claim dinosaurs evolved into caymans - or indeed that crocodiles are in any way closely related to dinosaurs. If they survived, then where are they?
    I think that scientists say that, in order to escape the flood, they grew wings and turned into seagulls.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Enoch View Post
      I think that scientists say that, in order to escape the flood, they grew wings and turned into seagulls.
      But there were already seagulls.

There's no end to their stupid fairy story ideas, is there.
      sigpic
      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
      The truth about volcanos
      Sex and debauchery in public schools
      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

If the flood was real, there would be dinosaurs living today.
        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
        abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by logo73 View Post
          If the flood was real, there would be dinosaurs living today.
          And yet here we are with a totally reliable account of the Flood and no dinosaurs. No wonder scientists can not make up their minds.
          sigpic
          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
          The truth about volcanos
          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
            And yet here we are with a totally reliable account of the Flood and no dinosaurs. No wonder scientists can not make up their minds.

So, where are the dinosaurs? The Bible says, that two of EVERY living species was on that Ark.
            Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

So, where are the dinosaurs? The Bible says, that two of EVERY living species was on that Ark.
              No it doesn't. Go and read. It's much more miraculous than that!
              sigpic

The truth about volcanos
              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Seven of the clean animals, read you KJV1611.

Genesis 7:2
                Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.

YIC

Jack
                Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
                  Seven of the clean animals, read you KJV1611.

Genesis 7:2
                  Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.

YIC

Jack
                  So, EVERY animal was on that ship. At least two of every - more of some. Ok. So, where are the dinosaurs?

Comment

Are you making the claim that every animal in existence at the time of The Flood is now extant?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                      Are you making the claim that every animal in existence at the time of The Flood is now extant?
                      He's hoping that his arbitrary assumption proves a gotcha.
                      sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post

No. But the Bible doesn't mention any other flood or extinction of animals. So, dinosaurs should be alive today, correct?

Comment

No. But the Bible doesn't mention any other flood or extinction of animals. So, dinosaurs should be alive today, correct?
                          If God wanted behemoths (dinosaurs) to be alive today, they would be.

Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
                          Job 40:15-18
                          Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
                            If God wanted behemoths (dinosaurs) to be alive today, they would be.

Your 'behemoths' are only 'big animals' and can also stand for hippos, not dinosaurs.

Comment

Are you claiming that flooding is the only way animals can go extinct, or that every type of animal that has gone extinct did so during biblical times?

Good grief, public schools sure make a mess of things!

YiC,

Zech
                              sigpic

Comment

Your 'behemoths' are only 'big animals' and can also stand for hippos, not dinosaurs.
                                Look, sonny, I know you are desperate to think your nonsense about dinosaurs living millions of years ago is some sort of gotcha that destroys the Bible and will stop people believing in everything to do with God as a result. Sadly for your ridiculous ego in the century or so since the silly word dinosaur was invented this has not happened.

Something tells me it's not going to happen just because a silly little boy rants on the internet who is too stupid to even see the Truth(R).

Why is that, do you think?
                                sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Working...
                                X