Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Is my shallow life a joke?
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Macaroni is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 04:58 AM

Question.
Why did my post get deleted? I'll say it again.

Just to clear things up:
Me saying "just because some of them aren't decent" implied that you thought some WERE decent.
(#22)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

BigMan is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikhPride View Post
Guess that means I"m going to hell. Oh well. I'll probably see a whole bunch of you there anyway.

You will see none of us there as we are all God loving Christians.
Hell is nothing to say oh well about.
(#23)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macaroni View Post
Question.
Why did my post get deleted? I'll say it again.

Just to clear things up:
Me saying "just because some of them aren't decent" implied that you thought some WERE decent.
I do think some of them are decent. Are you a retarded? I said in plain, easy to read American that I think some of them are decent.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#24)
Old
Farmer for Christ™
True Christian™

Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Tin Tither

Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Guess that means I"m going to hell. Oh well. I'll probably see a whole bunch of you there anyway.
Jesus died for your sins, and this is how you repay him?

A baby is a human being, not a stem cell!

Psalm 139:19-20
Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
(#25)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

SikhPride is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMan View Post
You will see none of us there as we are all God loving Christians.
Hell is nothing to say oh well about.
I think I get it. Anyone who's not Christian will go to hell, while Christians go to heaven? Makes sense...well, no. Not really. We're not Godless. And by the way, I'll what I want, when I want. Not a DAMN thing you can do about it.
(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
I do think some of them are decent. Are you a retarded? I said in plain, easy to read American that I think some of them are decent.
Exactly. You are not being very clear to me.

I read that you thought a few were decent, but most are not. So, in saying "some of them aren't decent", it implied that I knew that you think some are decent and some are not.
Get Reading Comprehension skills nao.
(#27)
Old
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 05:03 AM

Quote:
I think I get it. Anyone who's not Christian will go to hell, while Christians go to heaven? Makes sense...well, no. Not really. We're not Godless. And by the way, I'll what I want, when I want. Not a DAMN thing you can do about it.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#28)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Hackwith View Post
Jesus died for your sins, and this is how you repay him?
Jesus died 2000 some odd years ago. How the hell did he die for "my" sins?
(#29)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 05:07 AM

Quote:
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
See, in my religion, we believe in one God. People have different names for him. Muslims call him Allah, while we call him Waheguru. Doesn't that make us all God's children?
(#30)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

SallyTheCow is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 05:09 AM

What I find interesting is the fact the majority of religions were invented back when ignorance was wide-spread. They were a thing to comfort people with, to explain why there are big, bad boogiemen under the bed, to lull people into the comfortable lie that when you died, you still get to live. But times have changed, and people still follow these religions. Most religions oppress women, children, and independent thoughts. I've read a few pages of the bible, and yet, most people seem to be holier-than-thou asses. And the fact that my being born into the world is a sin...wow. And all those strict rules and such...Jesus wasn't a man obsessed with sin. He was a kind, honest person, more decent than any of you I'd say, of course, I'm speaking strictly from the historical view. I have no idea what the devil they say about him in the bible, I never got there. Oh, and here's something fun to read:
The Eight "I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts"
  1. I'd really rather you didn't act like a sanctimonious holier-than-thou ass when describing my noodly goodness. If some people don't believe in me, that's okay. Really, I'm not that vain. Besides, this isn't about them so don't change the subject.
  2. I'd really rather you didn't use my existence as a means to oppress, subjugate, punish, eviscerate, and/or, you know, be mean to others. I don't require sacrifices, and purity is for drinking water, not people.
  3. I'd really rather you didn't judge people for the way they look, or how they dress, or the way they talk, or, well, just play nice, Okay? Oh, and get this into your thick heads: woman = person. man = person. Sam = Sam. One is not better than the other, unless we're talking about fashion and I'm sorry, but I gave that to women and some guys who know the difference between teal and fuchsia.
  4. I'd really rather you didn't indulge in conduct that offends yourself, or your willing, consenting partner of legal age AND mental maturity. As for anyone who might object, I think the expression is go piffle yourself, unless they find that offensive in which case they can turn off the TV for once and go for a walk for a change.
  5. I'd really rather you didn't challenge the bigoted, misogynistic, hateful ideas of others on an empty stomach. Eat, then go after the bitches.
  6. I'd really rather you didn't build multi million-dollar synagogues/churches/temples/mosques/shrines to my noodly goodness when the money could be better spent (take your pick):
    1. Ending poverty
    2. Curing diseases
    3. Living in peace, loving with passion, and lowering the cost of cable
      I might be a complex-carbohydrate omniscient being, but I enjoy the simple things in life. I ought to know. I AM the creator.
  7. I'd really rather you didn't go around telling people I talk to you. You're not that interesting. Get over yourself. And I told you to love your fellow man, can't you take a hint?
  8. I'd really rather you didn't do unto others as you would have them do unto you if you are into, um, stuff that uses a lot of leather/lubricant/Las Vegas. If the other person is into it, however (pursuant to #4), then have at it, take pictures, and for the love of Mike, wear a CONDOM! Honestly, it's a piece of rubber. If I didn't want it to feel good when you did it I would have added spikes, or something. -- Taken off Wikipedia, article on Pastafarianism.
(#31)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 05:12 AM

Now that was one thoughtful post.
Good job Sally.
(#32)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 05:14 AM

Thank you. EaKisaki on basil...I am retarded. This is very entertaining...
(#33)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Good job Sally.
How can copying and pasting be thought of as "thoughtful" in any way? Unless it's appropriate scripture, as that's always thoughtful and a caring way to bring people to Jesus.

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#34)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Good job Sally.
Haha. How insecure can these people get? Deleteing a post because they know she just smashed on them.
(#35)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 05:16 AM

Wow.
Great. Sally typed or found, in your suspicions, a well thought out post, that you couldn't counter, so you deleted it?
That's not very fair argument techniques guys.

That's cheating. Sinners?
(#36)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Haha. How insecure can these people get? Deleteing a post because they know she just smashed on them.
Go back a page. Her post wasn't deleted. The whole copy and paste is still there. You people just never tire of lying about Christians, do you?

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#37)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 05:17 AM

That post was written by myself, Sister Mary. I copied and pasted the, "Eight I'd Rather You Didn'ts" from Wiki, and I gave credit.
(#38)
Old
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyTheCow View Post
What I find interesting is the fact the majority of religions were invented back when ignorance was wide-spread. They were
(snip)
-- Taken off Wikipedia, article on Pastafarianism.[/LIST]
Listen Sally, Pastafarianism was written by some guy who was talking to his invisible friends. Most of that books makes no sense and contradicts itself. Now does that sounds like a serious religion to you?

Accept Jesus before you are getting a sulfur facile from Satan.

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!

Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
(#39)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Go back a page. Her post wasn't deleted. The whole copy and paste is still there. You people just never tire of lying about Christians, do you?
And you people never tire of hating on other religions, do you?
(#40)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Is my shallow life a joke? - 02-07-2008, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Wow.
Great. Sally typed or found, in your suspicions, a well thought out post, that you couldn't counter, so you deleted it?
That's not very fair argument techniques guys.

That's cheating. Sinners?
Woops, looks like it's still there.
My mistake, :x