Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Favorite Bible Verses
Reload this Page Why do good things happen to bad people?
Favorite Bible Verses Brother Harry's Bible Study and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Teabag Patriot Silver Tither True Christian Lady True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sally Paulson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Question Why do good things happen to bad people? - 04-05-2011, 01:31 PM

Numbers 32:23 tells us why bad things happen to "good" people - these "good" people all comitted some sin, or at least somebody in their nation did, within the last few centuries. I don't care if it's a baby having impure thoughts in the womb, sin is sin and it makes God FURIOUS.

The part my little lady brain is struggling to understand is why good things happen to bad people. I'm sorry, I try to read the Bible regularly, but any book that doesn't have mouth-watering pictures with the recipes just seems unladylike to me. Also I get sleepy.

Anyway, out of 100 babies to be conceived, on average God kills about 75 of them in the womb, and that's before the abortionists get their clotheshangers into them. Yet look at the world's most murderous people, and how they died:

Ghengis Khan: Pneumonia, age 65 (very old by medieval standards)
Joseph Stalin: Stroke, age 74
Mao Zedong: Old age, age 82
Adolf Hitler: Instant death via gunshot to head: age 56
Emperor Hirohito (of WW2 Japan): Cancer: aged 87
Pol Pot: heart failure, age 73

All except Hirohito survived a huge amount of attempts on their lives, both on battlefields and from assassins.

What's going on? I have a few ideas, but I have no idea if there is scripture to back them up:
  • Are they actually good guys who have been smeared by the Liberal Media?
  • Is this proof of Satan's power?
  • Is God working to make the horrors of hellfire all the more painful after a lifetime of relative comfort?
  • Did God find them useful instruments (the people who got murdered had it coming?)
  • Is hell worse when you're old?
  • Maybe God saw their unique talents and waited for them to convert to Christianity?
  • God wanted to kill them but was too busy killing homos - which means homos are to blame for genocide?

#forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 02-06-2020 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Added a pic because walls of text are boring and everybody likes it when a pretty lady posts pics