X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The person under me: (True or false)

I don't accept the previous answer. If the figure is so tough to find, you should know which one it is. Which one is it? You're not just faking your responses, are you?
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

The figure in question is one of Blabber mouth, the assistant of Bibleman's enemy the Gossip Queen, who along with her partner Loose Lips, influences kids to talk behind each other's backs.

You think I just make this stuff up?

Comment

I'm not trying to sink your ship. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
          No, sadly, I'm still missing one particularly hard to find figure.

The person under me understands that God hates the sin, and DESPISES the sinner enough to torture them forever.
          False; I don't understand your God at all.

The person beneath me likes to keep bears in their basement and insists that those bears wear tutus.
          This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by WickedWitch View Post
            False; I don't understand your God at all.

The person beneath me likes to keep bears in their basement and insists that those bears wear tutus.
            The person ABOVE ME wants to get banned.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              The person ABOVE ME wants to get banned.
              *Snickers* False. The person above me has no sense of humour! But that's not the game!

The person below me is terrified of the end of the world.

Comment

True. I have only just begun living and understanding my purpose!

The person under me is afraid the world's populus will one day meld into one race with all this interbreeding going on.
                To love, honor and OBEY!

Comment

False - the rapture will occur way before that can happen, no matter how much the democRATS try to accomplish it.

The person below me LOVE JESUS!

Comment

False. I'm much too busy loving other people right now.

The person below me is a fan of Voltaire. *Drools* Gods, he's so frickin' sexxxy!

Comment

Voltaire is fun.

The person below me likes ripe tomatoes off the vine, still hot from the summer sun.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                        Voltaire is fun. And he's oh-so SssSeXxxXy. Gods, that voice!! And I just love his sense of humour.

The person below me likes ripe tomatoes off the vine, still hot from the summer sun.
                        False. Tomatoes are gross.

The person below me doesn't care much for chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedWitch View Post
                          False. Tomatoes are gross.

The person below me doesn't care much for chocolate.
                          False. Even menfolk like to suck on a nice dark chocolate piece once in a while.

The person under me is horribly depressed that James Dobson has outed himself as a False Christian, who has told Christians to give up in the culture war now that national hate crimes legislation -- one important leg of the Homosexual Agenda -- has passed the House:

I want to tell you up front that we're not going to ask you to do anything, to make a phone call or to write a letter or anything.

There is nothing you can do at this time about what is taking place because there is simply no limit to what the left can do at this time. Anything they want, they get and so we can't stop them.

We tried with [Health and Human Services Secretary] Kathleen Sebelius and sent thousands of phone calls and emails to the Senate and they didn't pay any attention to it because they don't have to . . . There's no other answer, short term.
                          Bible boring? Nonsense!
                          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                            False. Even menfolk like to suck on a nice dark chocolate piece once in a while.
                            I was prepared to end this thread here. WTH are you referring to, Brother Rod??? If you follow with anything unacceptable, I don't know what will happen with you. Only Jesus can save your soul at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post

The person under me is horribly depressed that James Dobson has outed himself as a False Christian, who has told Christians to give up in the culture war now that national hate crimes legislation -- one important leg of the Homosexual Agenda -- has passed the House:
                              False--I pegged Dobson as weak on fighting sodomites years ago, when I caddied for him out in Palm Springs one day when he was playing golf with Pastor Deacon Fred. Don't even ask.

The person under me is a Godless wad of scum named Alllie.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                                I was prepared to end this thread here. WTH are you referring to, Brother Rod??? If you follow with anything unacceptable, I don't know what will happen with you. Only Jesus can save your soul at this point.
                                Brother Nobar, the very idea!

Can you honestly tell me you'd not enjoy a trip to the Land of Chocolate?

Pastor Ezekiel, false.

The person below ME is a Godless heathen named Alllie.
                                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Working...
                                X