Just put your pen down
    But it's all the same to me
    So go ahead and drown

and so

I am struck

Comment

Re: The Preacher

No smart ass poetry?
      Now that, that don't kill me can only make me stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon_ACLUtard View Post
        No smart ass poetry?
        If it were funny, bright or cleverly done,

So far, so

---

Conceive toward a single goal.
        Hone the one best point.

Stick it hard.

Now go sit on this
        and think.

conceive
        gestate: have the idea for; "He conceived of a robot that would help paralyzed patients"

Comment

On Conception

HE did seed
          that men shall conceive
          what women receive.

Comment

Dameon, you're back . It's nice to have another liberal around. Your poem wasn't bad but yeah, the last line was a little out of place.

Peter, how about one about cats? The people here seem to hate cats and think that just because the bible doesn't say not to eat them, that it's ok to go around eating them. Maybe a nice cat poem would help them change their mind?
            sigpic
            Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome Rachael Yea, I realised the last line was a bit lame but the scond poem was a lot better don't ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
                Peter, how about one about cats? The people here seem to hate cats and think that just because the bible doesn't say not to eat them, that it's ok to go around eating them. Maybe a nice cat poem would help them change their mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon_ACLUtard View Post
                  Thanks for the warm welcome Rachael Yea, I realised the last line was a bit lame but the scond poem was a lot better don't ya think?
                  I liked it

Originally posted by OnYourKnees
                  Dammit! That isn't the kind of love for cats I was thinking you should have! I already KNOW you love 'little tiger with soy sauce'
                  sigpic

Comment

Dammit! That isn't the kind of love for cats I was thinking you should have! I already KNOW you love 'little tiger with soy sauce'
                    Show me ONE red-blooded True Christian man who doesn't like to chow on some hot fresh kitty now and again . . . Go on, show me ONE!

Comment

Why kitten?

Comment

Old alley cats are stringy and smell gamey, while a fresh young kitty is a delicately-flavored taste treat.

Comment

Show me ONE red-blooded True Christian man who doesn't like to chow on some hot fresh kitty now and again . . . Go on, show me ONE!

I'd answer your question, except I'm not entirely sure what I'm answering.
                          sigpic

Comment

But... they're cats that's just gross, they're flea ridden and... well they're cats >_<

Comment

You know, that is typical empty-headed female logic. If someone wrote a poem about a nice thick porterhouse steak, or an ode to a delicious plate of pot roast, would that make you less likely to enjoy eating them? Sweet Jesus, you are addle-brained!
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Depends what they said in their poem.

Comment

Working...
                                X