X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INhisIMAGE View Post
    Now whats so wrong with yadda yadda yadda
    I do hope you see the breathtaking irony of falsely accusing us of racism, and then you spew a bunch of racist hate speech yourself.

Shame on you. SHAME.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
    Posted via Mobile Device
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Negro Music Is Satanic

Originally posted by INhisIMAGE View Post
      beats aint satanic
      On the contrary.
      The word "rhythm" itself is satanic.

What kind of summer Bible school did you go to?
      "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
      John 8:32

Comment

Negro Music is not a genre of music. The closest thing we have to "negro music" is considered jazz and blues; which is something many of us listen to and appreciate. The modern stuff, I agree is bad... but it is not associated with a certain race of people. We should find out who to hate before hating, right?

Comment

Originally posted by TrueTrueTrue View Post
          Negro Music is not a genre of music. The closest thing we have to "negro music" is considered jazz and blues; which is something many of us listen to and appreciate. The modern stuff, I agree is bad... but it is not associated with a certain race of people. We should find out who to hate before hating, right?
          There's no hate involved.

blues - something negro field hands developed to avoid working

jazz - something negro junkies developed because they were too drug-addled to keep proper time and adhere to proper musical concepts

In both cases, Satan has had a hand.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
          sigpic

Comment

so you say Conrad Murray was right to kill Jackson? Conran Murray and Micheal Jackson where both black your a hypocrite.
            Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
            abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by Athiest119 View Post
              so you say Conrad Murray was right to kill Jackson? Conran Murray and Micheal Jackson where both black your a hypocrite.
              Jesus caused the jigaboo witch doctor to kill the pervert nigra who was trying to become a white woman. Through Christ all things are possible.

Mark 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
              Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Racism does not mesh well with true christianity. Clearly you've missed a large part of God's message.
                Proverbs 6
                [16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
                [17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
                [18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
                [19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Comment

Originally posted by SamiLW View Post
                  Racism does not mesh well with true christianity. Clearly you've missed a large part of God's message.
                  We do not tolerate racism here of any kind.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Are you serious? Dude, its just MUSIC! If the children want to be like them, let them be, they're just a lost cause. I like some rap, or as you guys call it "negro music". So, will that make me go to hell for enjoying my life? see, that's primarily the point why I'm agnostic, I can believe in whatever blindly. I like living the way i like living, it looks like the way you people live, is listen to god-awful country, killing women because they're "witches" (BTW, that's genocide) eat "witches" (cannibalism, also illegal) live under so many rules that YOU people are the cancer on society.

Comment

Originally posted by alexandy the retarded View Post
                      Are you serious? Dude, its just MUSIC! If the children want to be like them, let them be, they're just a lost cause. I like some rap, or as you guys call it "negro music". So, will that make me go to hell for enjoying my life?
                      No. Your choice to abandon Jesus for hedonistic worldly delights will.

see, that's primarily the point why I'm agnostic, I can believe in whatever blindly.
                      That may be the best definition of "agnostic" I've ever heard. May I use it? "Agnostic: Believes in whatever, blindly."

I like living the way i like living, it looks like the way you people live, is listen to god-awful country,
                      Nope, not a country fan here, sorry to disappoint you.

killing women because they're "witches" (BTW, that's genocide)
                      Try a dictionary. Executing someone for breaking the law is not genocide.

God's directing Moses to exterminate the Midianites (Numbers 31), now THAT is a Godly genocide!

eat "witches" (cannibalism, also illegal)
                      Lips that kiss under Satan's tail will never touch my dinner plate. Who told you we EAT witches?!

Freak.

live under so many rules that YOU people are the cancer on society.
                      Why do you hate our freedom? Is it because you've realized how empty your life is without Jesus to tell you what to do?
                      Bible boring? Nonsense!
                      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

As a rapper and follower of God, I can't help to disagree with this thread completely. Some could say I make "Negro" music, but it is just an expression of my personality. There is NOTHING Satanistic about it, this thread is just embarrassing.

Watch one of my videos and tell me if this seems evil.

I hate for my first post to be a negative one, but this is a little ridiculous.

[self-promotion removed]

Comment

Originally posted by WaterToWhine View Post
                          It just sounded like a bunch of buzzing and clicking to me. I don't see anything wholesome or Christian about it, and Scripture tells us that whatsoever is not of faith is sin (Romans 14:23). When I make a joyful noise to the LORD, I like to keep it Biblical. Perhaps you should take up the trumpet or cornet, or perhaps choir.

Psalm 95:1-3
                          O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
                          Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
                          For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
                          II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                          And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                          In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                          Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

I, for one, agree completely.
                            There is nothing I hate more than the so-called "music" that people of today actually listen to. All it talks about is sex, drugs, money, and killing.
                            It is disgusting to see how people actually use this music as inspiration.
                            And at the root of it all; Negroes.

Comment

Originally posted by WaterToWhine View Post
                              As a rapper and follower of God, I can't help to disagree with this thread completely. Some could say I make "Negro" music, but it is just an expression of my personality. There is NOTHING Satanistic about it, this thread is just embarrassing.

I hate for my first post to be a negative one, but this is a little ridiculous.

[self-promotion removed]
                              You're contradicting your self.

If you're a follower of GOD, you can't disagree with this GOD given thread. More over there is no such thing as rapper of GOD since all rappers do is to rant about murder, sex drugs, rock and roll, and all sort of components that are blasphemous towards JESUS' ear.

Matthew 15:17-20

Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Comment

Being an African American. I feel really unwelcome here. No one should feel that way with ''True Christians''. Btw, I like Star Wars.
                                He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.
                                Proverbs 28:26

Comment

Working...
                                X