X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 7 reasons why God hates Estonia

The thing is if you think our country is hell, then don't whine about us how bad communist we are. It is our decision and you can't do nothing. Even your opinion doesn't affect us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope in people View Post
      The thing is if you think our country is hell, then don't whine about us how bad communist we are. It is our decision and you can't do nothing. Even your opinion doesn't affect us.
      It is not our opinion that is important it is God's opinion. He hates Estonia for the described reason.

If you don't like it, take it up with God.

YIC
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

It is not our opinion that is important it is God's opinion. He hates Estonia for the described reason.
        God has opinion? I hear it first time.

Question: Who confirms that God words are in the Bible not some pothead's?

And Psalms and other BS are not very good evidences.

Comment

Question: Who confirms that God words are in the Bible not some pothead's?
          The Bible was written in 1611. There were no potheads in 1611. Ergo no potheads were involved in writing the Bible.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Who wrote the Bible and where did they get inspiration?

Comment

Dear whosewhatever-child.
              It would be fine if you could stay talking about the thread where you are writing. It is now clear that - as an estonian - you know nothing about God. Things you ask are all clearly said on this forum. Please, use the search and read wise words, given by Holy Ghost! HALLELUJAH!!!

2 Peter 1:19-21

About wise words Ex-Viking has written, I do not see a one thing, you have proved to be wrong.

Originally posted by Ex-Viking View Post
              7 Reasons why GOD HATES ESTONIA!

Estonia is a country in northern Europe filled with sodomites, atheists and vodka drinking commies who might be eskimos.
              True.

The people of Estonia hates God, either through atheism, lutheranism or orthodox "Christianity" (really just another name for Russian Catholics), one positive thing though, Estonia is the only country in Godless Europe that does not have a mosque, other than that there is no reason why God would like this little pathetic Slavic country i'm afraid.
              True.

1. 70.8% of Estonia does not believe in God, infact, it is the most atheist country in the world. The rest are Lutheran "Christians" (13.6%) and Orthodox "Christians" (12.8%). Only 6,009 people in Estonia are Baptists. 2 Kings 17:14 Notwithstanding they would not hear, but hardened their necks, like to the neck of their fathers, that did not believe in the Lord their God.
              1. True.

2. Every year, Estonia hosts their annual celebration of sodomy and homosexuality known as Baltic Pride, only to stain the streets of Tallinn with even more semem and blood from maimed anuses. Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
              True.

• From 1219 to 1346, Estonia was a part of Godless Denmark. From 1561 to 1721, Estonia was a part of Godless Sweden. The language that is the most similar to Estonian is Finnish. Obviously all these years of ruling by drooling, God-mocking eskimos has turned Estonia into the atheist cesspool of filth it is today. Estonia is the bastard child of Scandinavian atheism and Russian communism.
            True.

• Estonia is nr. 3 on the freedom of press index. Having too much freedom of the press is a sign of weak leadership and too much atheism and communism, Godly countries like America is nr. 47 on lists like that!
          • True.

• Toomas Hendrik Ilves, the president of Estonia, is born in Godless Sweden. If the people of Estonia loved God, they would not elect someone from Sweden. He is a Social Democrat, probably a homosexual.
          • True.

• Estonia promotes itself as a gay-friendly tourist destination
          • True.

• Estonia made a whole parish dedicated to the Swiss.
          • True.
            PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
            Revelation 21:8

Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
            Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

Comment

Who wrote the Bible and where did they get inspiration?
              2 Timothy 3:16 - King James Version (KJV)

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

In my opinion the Bible is just like Darwin theory.

They both are theories.

There are no facts, what would confirm that these theories are true.
                You're confused, friend. There is absolutely no proof to support Darwin's crazy fantasy. The Holy Bible, on the other hand, has been confirmed again and again as being true beyond any doubt. It has been proven to be 100% correct from Biblical scholars as well as secular scholars.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Do you have any proof that Estonians are communists?

We are highly against Putin's actions.
                  The very fact that you are highly against Godly Brother Vladimir Putin's actions is enough proof that you are a bunch of commies. Those oppressed Russians in Narva and Ida-Viru maakond will have their revenge for living under your liberal homo regime for 2 decades, just wait and see.

Comment

'merica:

Has Communist Party = No Communists

Estonia:

Doesn't have Communists = Everyone is Communist

Comment

'merica:
                      Has Communist Party = No Communists

Estonia:
                      Doesn't have Communists = Everyone is Communist
                      I assume the second one was a typo and you meant to say that Estonia doesn't have a Communist Party? Apart from that, you're right.

The thing is, dear, if you think about it rationally, there's no need for any party at all if everyone is a communist. In other more civilized places, there are benefits to having a communist party. It lets us all know just how many commies there are.

Let me illustrate this for you. In my country there is the Communist Party of Britain. At the last election (2010) they received a total of 947 votes. Party membership in 2010 was 931, so we can see that there are some commies who are not party members, or maybe they just hadn't paid their dues, but most of them are.

So, we know how many there are, we know who they are and where they live and so we can keep an eye on them. Don't you see that this is much better than not letting them join a party?

YiC
                      AW
                      2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

The very fact that you are highly against Godly Brother Vladimir Putin's actions is enough proof that you are a bunch of commies. Those oppressed Russians in Narva and Ida-Viru maakond will have their revenge for living under your liberal homo regime for 2 decades, just wait and see.
                        If you love Putin so much, why don't you go to Russia?

A smart person does everything to have peace, a fool doesn't.

Also if Russia would attack us, USA and NATO would help.

Comment

If you love Putin so much, why don't you go to Russia?

A smart person does everything to have peace, a fool doesn't.

Also if Russia would attack us, USA and NATO would help.
                          This is no matter of love, but just common sense. Godly Brother Vladimir is clearly truly Christian and most trustworthy leader in Europe.
                          I live in Finland, I really know what I am talking about. Europe needs strong Christian leaders. Here is a strong prayer! Also I had first doubts, but soon LORD made me clear that HIS WILL is the most important thing in the world!!!

Psalms 115:3

You really are thinking that USA and NATO are going to fight for you? Estonian people just sit there, drinking vodka and waiting others do the job?
                          PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
                          Revelation 21:8

Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
                          Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

Comment

You really are thinking that USA and NATO are going to fight for you? Estonian people just sit there, drinking vodka and waiting others do the job?
                            No, we are going fight with our allies. And what do you even know about Estonia?

Your opinion is based on the Bible.

Don't you people have your own opinion?

Comment

No, we are going fight with our allies. And what do you even know about Estonia?

Your opinion is based on the Bible.

Don't you people have your own opinion?
                              We don't need our own opinion, dear. The Holy Lord Above has provided the Perfect Opinion for us! All we need to do is recognize it and trust Him to guide us. That's easy when He's given us His Holy Word recorded verbatim in the King James Version Bible.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

• Working...
                                X