X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jesus Is Not A Joo!

Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
    Have you ever heard of any joos called 'Jesus'? No.
    Have you ever heard of any joos called 'Cohen'? Yes. Heaps.
    My case rests.
    Do I look Jewish?

Comment

Originally posted by Witch Hammer View Post
      Are you trying to pick a fight, retard? Because it is ON!!
      It's not possible to be Jewish and retarded at the same time. If I'm a retard I'm not Jewish. If I'm Jewish I'm not a retard.

Comment

Originally posted by XspazzboX View Post
        Do I look Jewish?
        Not at all. You look like a sweet young thing.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
          Not at all. You look like a sweet young thing.
          That's nice to hear. I guess I have no secretly Jewish ancestors after all.

Comment

It's not possible to be Jewish and retarded at the same time. If I'm a retard I'm not Jewish. If I'm Jewish I'm not a retard.
            Really?

Jesus hates liars! Proverbs 12:22

You've just secured your place in hell, slack-jaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Witch Hammer View Post
              Really?

Jesus hates liars! Proverbs 12:22

You've just secured your place in hell, slack-jaw.
              I was talking about ethnic Jews, not converts.

Comment

Jesus is a Jewish sounding name.
                It's a quite common name in Spain and Latin America. Are you suggesting that Spaniards and Indians are Jews?

Do I look Jewish?
                Most Jews are white, and you look white. So yes.

And I thought that your stereotyping could not go any lower...!

I was wrong, obviously.

I was talking about ethnic Jews, not converts.
                How do you know this picture does not represent an "ethnic" Jew? Does he have like a secret coding in the design of his kippah?

Why do you have such a problem with Jews, anyway? Are you an Arab or something?
                John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolores de Barriga View Post
                  It's a quite common name in Spain and Latin America. Are you suggesting that Spaniards and Indians are Jews?

Most Jews are white, and you look white. So yes.

And I thought that your stereotyping could not go any lower...!

I was wrong, obviously.

How do you know this picture does not represent an "ethnic" Jew? Does he have like a secret coding in the design of his kippah?

Why do you have such a problem with Jews, anyway? Are you an Arab or something?
                  I don't have any problem with Jews. I have Jewish friends. I'm not an Arab either, I'm just Canadian.

Comment

I don't have any problem with Jews. I have Jewish friends. I'm not an Arab either, I'm just Canadian.
                    So (17 inane posts across multiple threads later) the important bits you've managed to elucidate are that you're Canadian and unsaved (and you seem to have problems with multiple ethnicities, but here that's whatever).

Are you going to do something about that or just keep complaining about irrelevancies?

Comment

I wish hitler would come back to life and kill all the jews and gays.

Comment

I highly recommend the book called On the Jews and their lies, by Martin Luther.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                          I highly recommend the book called On the Jews and their lies, by Martin Luther.
                          Martin Luther was a false Christian.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            Martin Luther was a false Christian.

Sock-it-to-um, Pastor Zeke. We Baptists have no use for liberal Martin L. He would not qualify as a True Christian(TM).
                            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Pastor Ezekiel speaketh only truth. After reading merely two short posts of his I was transmogrified from life-long Pastafarian to almost True Christian. I bet he paid at least thirty dollars for his pastorly qualifications and behold, he then instantaneously became a shepherd beyond peer in this den-like world of iniquities and Lutheran sinner demons. It is because he is filled with the inspired Word of the Holy Spirit that you never see Pastor E correcting other people's spelling mistakes. Only the unholy people do such things.

Here is what Our Lord (who is omniscient) had to say about Pastor Eze.

Jeremiah 3:15 “And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding.”

Please Pastor Ezekiel, take encouragement from Isaiah 40:31, which tell us this:-

“…but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.”

All praise is due to Yahweh, who sent us Pastor Eze.

Comment

I have never --EVER-- seen Jesus wearing a Marmaduke.

Habadasherlerally yours,

Handmaiden
                                Last edited by Johny Joe Hold; 04-20-2016, 12:04 AM.
                                His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
                                X